Why are canadian women so desperate to get beaned?

see youtube clip

youtube.com/watch?v=5SxFIkksui8

mexico, cuba, dominican republic, etc

any south american resort you go to there is a gaggle of candian women getting beaned 24/7

why is this?

Inexpensive flights and men who don't cry after sex.

Thanks you shrimpdicked nip. We totally value your input.

>Japanese flag poster are Japanese and not expats

Americans, everyone! Let's give them a hand (on to the short bus.)

I went to uni in Canada, every stuck-up white girl flew to Mexico/Cuba on their student loans for spring break.

>sad weeaboo loser abandons country for Japan
>he thinks that's better than being ethnic Japanese
WEW
LAD

I was transferred for work, assuming you're white, how does it know you're a vanishing breed?

OP is gone, so you two can be retarded together alone.

>canadian
because cuba is the cheapest tropical place to go for canadians

>women
because they are on vacation so they want to get drunk and fuck

also add the fact that non-whites are easy. men would do the same but they are more suspicious of getting poked condom scammed or geting STDs

Canadian women are shrill entitled whores. I fucking hate them. Mexicans are the only ones that are chill enough to put up with them.

Based Mexicans. Doing the shit we don't want to do.

ULTRA KEKED C-cccccccc-COMBO!

Though a lot of them just want big dick and to be dicked down hard.

>be canadian stronk womyn
>travel to cuba for sex tourism
>take multiple jizz loads from cigar niggers
>return to canada
>pregnant
>no problem, abortion lol
>go to abortion clinic
>wait 8 months and 2 weeks
>give birth to brown baby in the waiting room of abortion doctor

I just got back from Nicaragua. Banged a Canadian chick. I think it's true. They travel looking for real men to bang them.

I'm convinced women don't travel to see the sights or the change in scenery, they just want their stink holes plugged in privacy.

Because it's 2016?!?!

Romance is bullshit. We are good at bed, I look white not blonde nor blue eyes. 1.70m and green eyes, with pale skin.

Literally a manlet in Europe, was fucking a Russian girl and she thought I was Italian or some shit, the first thing they said its that we are intense during sex. IDK how canadian or american treats their women, but north european are cold as fuck and usually are done in their first ejaculation.

>salsa
>romance

Are BS, intense sex its the drive for them.
.....those tourists arent seeking a husband. So not everything is lost. To understand its like anglos going to south asia for cheap sex with young women.

>that's when a gender role makes sense!

holy fuck lol

>cigar niggers

Kek

Why not? When you have the option of having it all, why would you confine yourself to just local guys? Women should be fucking their way around the globe and experiencing all life has to offer

I should add that women here (non-sluts) are a pain in the ass to get laid. And the belief is that they shouldnt do it so often with us unless we are married. So we go literally blue-balls all week or for 3 weeks and fuck the shit out of them when they finally want to fuck.

Euros women if you are already fucking them, are avaible 24/7 and don't use sex as a manipulative tool bc its an affair not a relationship.

>Boner
>time to fuck
>boner again
>round 2
>boner again
>round 3
>sleep
>wake up
>boner again
...repeat till lunch

>dating beyond borders
What the fuck?

our government at one point had to start publishing advice to all the coal burners that were travelling down to the caribbean and getting conquered by the island niggers.

they were coming back here with the woman, marrying, then sitting on the couch till permanent resident status, then just fucking off and dumping the woman.

so many women were being left as single mothers with little mullato kids that OUR FUCKING GOVERNMENT had to intervene.

jesus fuck women are stupid

Interesting

Wait the Cuckadan government actually intervened in something?

Because they leave a trail of genetic trash in their wake. There is nothing worse than a mixed race offspring.

I mean I could find a gorilla and technically I could fuck it but that doesn't mean it's a proper thing to do

no they just promoted an awareness campaign about all the slags that were getting pumped and dumped by island nigs.

i tried searching for it now but no doubt trudeau and the zika virus will render an news stories to the back pages, so fuckit