Sex Robots

Is this the future, Sup Forums? Would this be the final nail in the coffin of the nuclear family?

metro.co.uk/2016/09/06/sex-robots-will-be-better-in-bed-than-any-human-being-expert-promises-6113375/

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds soulless. Probably as empty feeling as masturbating.

>future

Women have had sex robots for ages, they are called vibrators.

A lot of the fun of sex is degrading someone. You can't actually degrade a robot.

>Is this the future, Sup Forums?
I hope not, a fucking toy never will be the same that feeling the warm skin of another human being, with all it's faults and virtues.

>tfw i can finally have a likeable partner during emotionless sex

>death of the nuclear family
More like the rejuvenation of it.
>man can work all day to provide for his waifubot
>she literally can't cheat on him, so they retain the perfect monogamous relationship
>she cooks and cleans better than any woman ever could, and can even do home and auto repair
>artificial wombs and genetic engineering allow you to have your ideal child, no accidental pregnancies, no ugly or stupid kids, and you don't have to deal with your wife getting getting fat and hormonal for 9 months, straining and trying to destroy the relationship, or being postpartum ptsd

If they aren't AI they never can compete with the emotional aspect of sex.

Sex robots are a modern day dildo. They will not replace human relationships, but may be good for the poor dweebs that are poor and never get laid.

I would die for her tbf

>implying anyone has or enjoys such a thing

David (((Levy))) from the University of Maastricht predicted that human-robot marriages would take place by 2050.

>Implying law/court would allow a legal marriage to be with a machine.

(((They))) really are hard at pushing the end of the white race, aren't they.. Oy Vey, Goyim, your women are Feminist scum and they go for Big black cock. Why not try the Robot for your needs, Goy?

I'd rather take a supplement to remove my sex drive completely at least in the mean time until my consciousness finishes uploading.

Shits taking forever slow ass "wireless" connection.

You're just not trying hard enough.

the nuclear family was a cheating misogynist raping his wife on a regular basis while she was supposed to be grateful for his money and seed. now both parties cheat all the time and break up whenever. marriage was a bullshit institution in the 50s and it really hasn't changed much.

that said, sex robots will mostly be hookers until braindead clones become a thing.

>Is this the future, Sup Forums?
It might be, but you guys can have the robots. I'll stick to real women.

you kike.

A for effort.

>Would this be the final nail in the coffin of the nuclear family?

No! It will be the salvation!
>More men chose robots over feminists
>feminists lose all control over men
>No longer able to fuck their way up the corporate ladder
>There will be female ghettos springing up since women can't function without exploiting men
> Suddenly a counter culture rises.
> Women realize their only escape is to abandon femi-Nazism
> Start learning to be good housewives
> Take classes on classic feminine etiquette
> Robots start losing to cheap submissive women.
> white people fuck like rabbits and overwhelm all other races.
The future is bright

or:

>females husbandobot applies for your job
>can work twice as fast without breaks for anything
>is nice and friendly to work with, never complains
>does not need training, all info can be downloaded into him
>never late
>never tired
>you lose your job
>male ghettos arise everywhere as females all get black bbc bots that have rotating and vibrating dicks that give a million times for please than any human male
>males eventually die off and females rule the world

Or
>sexbot industry booms
>everyone realises fucking or being fucked by a bot is better
>the human race is never seen again
I'm up for this, far better than other forms of eradication, at least I get some waifubot puspus

>husbandobot applies for your job
Why the fuck would you hire sentient bots for something that can be done for free by a weak AI?

>upload an image of the Tai AI
>you have made the perfect shitposter
>and the perfect fuck buddy
Imagine. You are on top of your bot with your erect penis about to penetrate when she leans towards your ear and whispers 'fuck me like Hitler fucked the jews'

robot is the lowest test of test

>create sexbots
>robots are very life like
>retards will try to stop the sexbot insdustry because "muh A.I. rights" and "muh slavery"

I don't mind robots fucking females, far better than any non-white races. And I doubt females would get their little emotional and chemical needs satisfied, but who know maybe they will invent some stimuli for that. And at least they would not get knocked up, so no single mothers.

Anyways females should be replaced eventualy, because they cause too much problems, they fuck up politics, the are race traitors, and truly unreasonable creatures. I'm all in for a submissive android waifu that slaves for me all day, and maybe solving reproduction with artificial wombs and cloning. Though what would be preferable, is to make worthy humans immortal so there would be no need for reproduction.

Literally just glorified masturbation

Meh. Sex and Masturbation are boring. Robots and fleshlights might seem cost effective versus prostitutes, but they aren't really worth it.

I'd rather have a synthesized female voice read me the news every day.

Why do they keep showing pictures of women with robots in these articles? The revolution coming is the one that replaces women not men.

>robot

Might as well just use a fleshlight. Or your hand.

I already am

This is in no way a bad thing.

The dynamics of the world will be changed. Populations will fall and that's a good thing - not just because of resources but also notably because it won't just be our populations falling anymore.

Without sex being a driving holding factor on men, the relationships between men and women will change. We will have true equality of the sexes in that women won't have the privilege of blackmailing and shaming us over sex. Women and men will have to earn everything they have instead of just men doing this.

Everytime I hear people freak about sex robots I can only conclude that there are feminists behind these posts, trying to get us as pissed as they are.

This negative scenario doesn't work as long as men have access to bots as easily as women do.

Plus there will naturally be laws against replacing jobs or at least basic income by that stage.

>men wouldn't be able to own these "husbando" and make them work for them
>men wouldn't begin companies manned only by bots owned by them
That's nice honey. Now go make yourself a sandwhich because no one will ever want you and your bullshit again.

>emotional aspect of sex
get a load of this faggot

Someone get that idiot out of the hippo pen. You want another Harambe?

>(((they))) will protect our jobs
>(((they))) will give us basic income

>good in bed
>implying that's difficult in ANY fucking way.

This is just advertising.

The only reason I haven't killed myself is the hope that I can make my waifu real with technology.

oh bby

Get a real girl you fucking losers

>>she cooks and cleans better than any woman ever could, and can even do home and auto repair
And when your shower drain clogs you can just unscrew her arm and her finger motion jets will clear it right up. No pesky plungers and tools. Stacy 2.0 is man's ultimate partner, always reliable, always there!
Watch out fido! you just got yourself some tough competition, hahahahaha *applause*

Get yours today for only 299.95, replacement parts to fit your desires and free software upgrades, including 20 personalities for 2 years AT NO ADDITIONAL COST!
But that's not all, call now and receive the extended wardrobe package. Whether she's with you on the job or for those candlelit dinners at home you'll, help her look the part! And remember, Stacy is the gal for you.

This has been a presentation by
StacyCorp - nuclear powered family units.

>someone actually censored this picture to remove the robot nudity and the man's extra dialogue at the end
for what purpose

You guys are fucking pathetic. Kill yourselves already.

>Fish value decreases
>Oil value decreases
>Now, the last vestige of Norse pride is facing the same problem
>Starring Melissa Joan Hart, Danny De Vito and Chris Hemsworth
>Sexual Market Value: War On Poontang

better in bed
it does not say anything about sex
male robot
so just someone to listen to her shit the morning after

your such a good listener
>battery saving mode engaged

Fuck off aquafresh

The nuclear family is already dead, otgerwise this would not be a thing.
Robots are in a way a return to old values when a man would come home to a clean house, food on the table and a loving wife.
A lot of men long for those days, but since women won't comply they are getting closer and closer to being replaced by robots.

Realistically how long until we have decent robot wives that your average man could afford? And what are the chances it will be what we want rather than waifu bots connect to the internet at all times spying on us?

Why kill yourself when this is on the horizon ?

Is that you ? Viola ?

And so we went to war.

21/10

You can downgrade one though.

Ten years or so. (Hopefully)
mirror.
co.uk/news/world-news/sex-robot-dutch-wives-offer-8320545

>Women have had sex robots for ages, they are called vibrators.

Nigga, women have been sex robots for ages- For a decade i have never felt anything else but their flesh

Because that's autistic as fuck

this

So ?
It means more women for you, go get them tiger !

Or maybe... You are not a man ? Why the agression, then ? Maybe... Fear ?
Maybe a glimpse of understanding on what "existential threat" means ? ;^)

>>females husbandobot applies for your job
>implying women are capable of making a functional robot
>implying women can live without a man providing them

Robots are the new kikes. Besides, it's not like there won't be any male robots.

>kill of all the women
>render men sterile
>live out the last generation of humanity with our waifus
This is the true heaven

I just thought of something...

>women get male sex robots with thicc cocks that vibrate, thrust at variable speeds, and are self-lubricating
>male sex robots also trained to defend their owner against human males - lethally if necessary

Yeah, uh, fuck.

I can't even imagine feeling threatened by sex robots. They have to be financially provided for by the woman, they're never gonna be very popular.

1 male sexbot vs 1 human male and a female sexbot. I think men win.

And due to equality the male and female bots will need to be of the same strength. It's the male who isn't afraid to fight that turns the tide of battle

>You can't actually degrade a robot.

Well maybe you can't, but some of us have pretty corrosive sweat.

Man it'd be nice to be able to wear a fucking watch.

hopefully

we need to end this normal family meme and get on with our evolution as a species. the stars await us.

How can meatbags even compete?

The size of the thing.

no, i would not want to replace my German gf with a robot in a million years. Robots have no souls and no compassian. Humans need other humans to survive.

>Humans need other humans to survive.
Thats what the internet is for

>men give up women
>new feminists cry about the lack of cock
>get them banned

anyone have the picture of a guy who made two little girl robots, but then they called him daddy so he raised them as his daughters instead of as his toys?

Not a fucking hour without those fucking robot sex threads...when it's not traps/trannies threads of course.

Sup Forums become more and more degenerate everyday, grow up you fucking faggots.

Yes. Especially if you self indulgent swine keep jerking yourself off into impotency.

This is exactly what the jews want.

But I want the opposite: The death to every jew.

Every jew would be dead already if a jew died each time this thread gets posted.

If it can actually make me feel loved I'm game.

I made my wife agree that if sex bots become a thing, that I am entitled to them, zero questions asked

if she wants one, she can just add an attachment

human beans breath life into many inanimate objects. People, particularly men, love tools of any sort. Cars, computers, dood i love my bong. we name them and give them more attention then the people in our lives. Theres no doubt in my mind a man could love a robot.