What are your early nomination predictions?

What are your early nomination predictions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Meoh1dAfFAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who gives a shit?
inb4 someone says me

The oscars are like half a year from now, even people who care about the awards don't give a shit yet.

Gary oldman wins best actor for Churchill

All Time Low

Get Out.

i thought that was GOTG2 from the thumbnail

Best Actor

Likely:
Gary Oldman-Churchill
Kevin Spacey-All The Money In The World

Less likely:
Hugh Jackman-Wolverine
Daniel OogaBooga-Get Out (need a black guy)
Joel Edgerton-It Comes at Night

Absolute long shot, but still possible:
Andy Serkis- WFPOTA
James Franco-The Disaster Artist

Best Actress

Likely:
Margot Robbie-I, Tonya

Less Likely:
Saoirse Ronan-N/A (one of her movies)
J Law-Mother

(Honestly not a lot of outstanding female performances, and J Law is a stretch as it is but the Academy just eats her up)

Best Picture:

Likely:
Dunkirk
I, Tonya

Less Likely:
A Ghost Story
Good Time
Wonder Woman

Only niggers are getting awards this year. Even though there are no good nigger actors

I predict historical low ratings, just like the Emmys. Most people don't care about these awards anymore.

Any minority show on Hulu that zero real life humans watched

best actor: Idris Elba
best actress: Elisabeth Moss

Niggers getting awards for being niggers

Dunkirk is a shoe in for BP and BD

ye, right now only valuable oscars are technical categories. they are related to actual movie, not politicy and trends.

Baby Driver will get a best editing nod

Whatever has the most minorities and women. WW for sure.

Dunkirk Best Sound Mixing is 110% nothing did and can't beat it, everything else will probably change massively because most oscarbaity films are released by the end of the year

Best Picture: doesnt matter, politics/trend
Best Director: Nolan
Best Actor in a Leading Role: doesnt matter
Best Actor in a Supporting Role: as above
Best Actress in a Leading Role: same
Best Actress in a Supporting Role: too
Best Animated Feature: no idea
Best Animated Short Film: no idea
Best Cinematography: Dunkirk/Blade Runner
Best Costume Design: Blade Runner or any capeshit
Best Documentary Feature: no idea
Best Documentary Short Subject: no idea
Best Film Editing: Dunkirk?
Best Foreign Language Film: no clue
Best Live Action Short Film: no idea
Best Makeup and Hairstyling: whatever, probably capeshit
Best Original Score: Blade Runner i guess
Best Original Song: no idea
Best Production Design: Blade Runner?
Best Sound Editing: Dunkirk
Best Sound Mixing: Dunkirk
Best Visual Effects: no idea
Best Adapted Screenplay: no idea
Best Original Screenplay: Dunkirk

-------------------
golden razzies

Worst Picture: Mother, Mummy, Transformers, King Arthur
Worst Director: Bay/Kurtzman or so
Worst Actor: Tom Cruise in Mummy, Depp PotC, guy from Valerian
Worst Actress: JLow in Mother, Cara Delevingne in Valerian
Worst Supporting Actor: Bardem in PotC, Crowe Mummy, Hopkins Transformers
Worst Supporting Actress: Annabelle Wallies in Mummy?
Worst Screen Combo: Cruise and Sofia (Mummy), any Transformer or human, 2 from Valerian
Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-off or Sequel: Mummy, Transformers, King Artur?
Worst Screenplay: Mummy, Transformers, King Arthur
The Razzie Redeemer Award: no idea

>Best Costume Design: Blade Runner
If that actually happens Sup Forums will implode

we have no idea, maybe extras and generally unimportant characters gonna be great.
this is hard to say, they can really give it to pretty much anything. Dunkirk for historical, Valerian for sci-fi or even Blade Runner is they manage to create cool but not cartoonish designs

Considering the razzie awards' function as validation for the general consensus, surely Alien: Covenant will 'compete' in at least one category?

So the only movie you saw was Dunkirk? Nolan fags are pathetic.

not only, but they gonna push it anyway, i guess all technical+directing+script it gonna be runner
can add planet of apes too

omg totoally forgot that crap, ye put it up to rest, razzies gonna be probably all about these few movies.

Best Supporting Actor - Finn Wolfhard, It

PTA and DDL will sweep

A robbiefag? that's a new.
anyway, good luck with your 77MC Movie there

J Laws time is over

If McAvoy doesn't get a nom, I will travel to Africa and find the top voodoo shaman who will curse every single cunt who voted in that shit.

Because there's no way Daniel Day Lewis will win Best Actor for his swan song in a PTA film.

I can't imagine anyone cares about the Oscars now that they openly have affirmative action.

Too white.

>Cis white male
>Win
But for real though, I forgot he had his last movie coming out. He's definitely gonna get a nom, but he might get blacked out of his Oscar somehow. Lately awards haven't been about skill but more about keeping certain crowds happy.

I agree here. I thought about it and he definitely deserves at least a nomination, but I know he won't because it was a thriller/light horror type movie. It sucks man.

My prediction is Nolan will win best director but Dunkirk won't win best picture. They'll give best picture to a bland Oscar bait flick that stars black people.

i think for actress frances mcdormand will get a nom for that movie she has coming out.

She better, it was a great fucking movie.

Reminder that if you actually give a shit about the oscars you're a massive pleb

I care about the technical categories actually, they are the only ones that are voted by actual acclaimed industry working people who work in those specific categories, not the snob politically infused Academy.
And when an unexpected film get's nominated for let's say Film Editing I always try to see why would that film havr better editing than a normal film and I always learn something.
Same for every technical category, sound mixing, production design, cinematography etc

All the big categories are worthless though

Finn Wolfhard for best supporting actor

Yeah I know what you mean, the Oscars will increasingly become an episode of blacked, but DDL is different, they might jip anyone else but not him.

wait what? PTA film?

Did you not know about the film or are you confused about the acronym? If the latter it's Paul Thomas Anderson.

youtube.com/watch?v=Meoh1dAfFAk

this shit

>giving a shit about the oscars
they mean nothing

Best Picture:
Dunkirk
The Post
Call Me By Your Name
"Phantom Thread" (PTA)
The Florida Project
Lady Bird
Get Out
Darkest Hour

>I predict historical low ratings, just like the Emmys. Most people don't care about these awards anymore.

Just in case no one knows or remembers Star Trek TNG predicted this is one episode.
>Television as a form of entertainment did not last long after 2040. (TNG: "The Neutral Zone")- Data

La La Land

all categories will have at least one black nominee

all mixed-gender categories will have at least one female nominee

>Speaking of Bullshit

You all know that whole Moonlight drama last year was total bullshit and totally staged, right?