Why is her Origin the worst one I've read?

Why is her Origin the worst one I've read?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X7kkXuopSSY
youtube.com/watch?v=mEptqQPrgfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because you're triggered Cassfag who won't get solo book.

This

because you're lying and you don't actually read comics?

Good I was worried that I was the only one who liked her origin. Good to know this guys just retarded.

i dont think its a bad origin but it has a major problem

it relys on an extremely specific timeframe of woman in the military but no gays allowed
come next reboot there gonna be fucked

without dont ask dont tell as a way to explain her leaving you end up questioning her character and suitability for the role of batman if she ended up kicked out of the military.

we saw this in bad blood among that movies other flaws.

In setting with flying men, that's what upsets you?

It's your classic female origin.
Woman sees a hero, decides she can do better, steal his motif and gimmick, betas start worshipping her because she had a story with good art.

Why did you capitalize "origin"?

I doubt it would be that hard to find another way to kick her out of the military unjustly.

Her origin doesn't really revolve around her being gay.

>Retards actually like Batwoman
>Retards defending her actual origin in any capacity
WEW

Batwoman is first hand evidence that as long as you make a character a gay and persecuted minority, you can literally copy another character to near-exact details and people will still hail it as a marvel of originality and think the character is good of its own volition.

Because you don't read comics.

Because Greg Rucka is an overrated mediocrity who can only write the same "tough" female character over and over.

Which character does she copy?

LMAO.

Batwoman fans, everyone.

>because she had a story with good art.
>good art.

No seriously, what character does she copy?

Is the answer supposed to be Batman? Because it's not. They're remarkably distinct personalities with different origin stories and different ways of going about.

at least it is not another "you killed my *insert relative*"

literally no reason to be called batwoman other than leech on batman popularity

if you consider that her turning to be bruce's cousin wasn't planned and that she was just supposed to be another bat vigilante in gotham who didn't interact with the batfamily it really shows how shameless the entire thing was

Rob Liefeld fans never change

prehapes but it would probably have to be something confusing while the dont ask dont tell is simple to explain

>Being this fucking dumb
dude, what?
SHE LITERALLY TAKES HIS ID and GENDERBENDS IT. On top of that, she takes ques from Huntress and becomes Bathuntress, she's fucking redundant, she sucks, her origin is bad, she's a rip off of two MUCH BETTER characters.
she has literally NO fucking reason to exist.

user you are talking with the same kind of people that says that Batwoman was a nice addition because she covers supernatural stuff as if Batman didn't do that already. They literally know nothing about Batman so to them Batwoman is the pinnacle of originality

She is Jewish Lesbian Military Brat!!!!

HOW CAN YOU DON'T LOVE HER???

>Huntress and becomes Bathuntress

I think DC fucked Huntress in nu52 because of Batlesbijew

Sharing his emblem isn't fucking copying him to near-exact details you moron. Nor is it actually problematic considering it's been going on since fucking forever. Characters share their brands all the fucking time. At worst you could say that she's a bit of a cunt in universe for ripping off on him, but that doesn't make the character bad creatively, nor does it make her an exact copy of him.

This, there's nothing similar between Batman and a female vigilante with a serious attitude dressed like a bat from a rich family that uses her money and the help of his father figure to fight crime while having the fake persona of a socialite from the elite

Nah that was Helena Wayne nostalgia.

And made Helena Bertinelli into a nagger.

they fucked all their females bat-characters
especially Cass since Batwoman stole her costume with the long hair

Bruce is a kid who lost his parents and spent years trying to turn that loss into a weapon against those who took his parents from him.

Kate is a girl who lost her mother and sister and spent years trying to imitate her father. She has a breakdown when she's not allowed to continue imitating him, until Batman shows up and she realized he can imitate him instead.

Kate identity is actually a pretty interesting topic. She's constantly trying to define herself as an individual, but is constantly doing so through the male authority figures in her life. She tries to follow in her father's footsteps all her life but refuses to actually acknowledge him as her father, instead treating him like a CO. She basically steals Batman's entire shtick, but insists that it's her own and denies him any ownership over it. It's cool because that's the issue every spin-off character has. Are they their own thing or are they just parts of the original's story? With Kate that divide is built into her personality.

I dislike her being a part of the Batfamily for that reason. It's basically acquiescing to a single side of her personality and denying the conflict that makes her interesting. Loner turbobitch Kate is best Kate.

That was just Seeley being a cuck. Rebirth Helena's now just a tan Sicilian so she doesn't look like a clone of Wayne.

Was she even in the military? I thought she was just a west point dropout.

Honestly i think they should explore her family connection with Batman some more.

He's the lonely cousin that lost his family and is hated by the family. The Kanes hate him because he's a Wayne.

If i were Kate, what with losing my mom and sister, and being gay among a bunch of snobs, i'd want to feel a little closer to my odd cousin that i share a lot with. Not to mention that they were both two lost and angry individuals.

Maybe she didn't had the opportunity because her father and her were always moving around, but now i think they should try share that connection.

this, Bruce x Kate should be the new ship
nothing better than forbidden love

You're forgetting that her mother was also a military officer.

Elegy implies that Kate and her dad were distant members of the Kane family. Her stepmother was presented as the rich socialite.

Her stepmother wasn't a Kane.

>this anti-Batwoman faggot is becoming a thing
Oh good

Sounds about right

Cassfags hate competition almost as much as Robinfags do because they know their favorite isn't editorial's favorite

I don't think her mother had as much of an impact on her though. We see her, like, once in a flashback. Other than that she might as well not exist.

Besides, I find my my interpretation of her parental issues more interesting.

youtu.be/X7kkXuopSSY

As guy who knows very little about Batwoman, I cant help but wonder why we cant just bring Huntress back instead?

Why is this bitch so fucking pale? LOL.

Because vampire imagery. Also because before putting on the suit she slept all day and went out to get drunk and womanize all night.

This.
Sweet lesbian Bat character.

This

Geez
Let's not go there

if Deathstroke can fuck his daughter Batman can fuck his lesbian cousin

This

youtube.com/watch?v=mEptqQPrgfc

Go away Jay R Kay, go read your Andreyko run that you love so much

But it's okay for Red Hood to use Batman's logo when he's supposed to be a fucking villain