RIP romantic scenes at the Eiffel Tower

RIP romantic scenes at the Eiffel Tower

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mb3rNkkCAJY
youtube.com/watch?v=tzicqExJW3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that is a fucking shame

Diversity is beautiful aint it?

the base of the Eiffel Tower is already full of toursists standing around and souvenir stands

They already commissioned a LITERAL blacked mural in the square beneath it.
It's been over.

based rapefugees

Fuck I remember that lmao

you can still throw berrets tho right??

We just can't stop winning!

>this is what diversity looks like

It's already been ruined by the hordes of repurposed niggers selling tourist bullshit. Can't even have a picnic in front of the lawn without a nigger trying to sell you something every 30 seconds

To be honest, taking pictures under the Eiffel Tower or in it was never that great.
You get a much better view from the Trocadero on the other side of The Seine.

>go there in 2013
>must have gone to whitest area where my hotel was
>cute white girls working at mcdonalds
>cute white girls working at heinously expensive french restueraunts
>cute white girls everywhere
>go to eiffel tower
>literally get pickpocketed by little niglet gypsy kids

Im glad i went there when it was sort of white. Im sure paris is a total garbage heap now.

Hopefully there is a massive french revolution where they kill all the browns

This is what france wanted, this is what they voted for.

Fuck refugees

This, who cares, Paris is fucking gone. They could paint the tower pink for all anyone fucking cares.

Gotta agree. It's illegal but somehow they still manage to sell their shit until the cops come back.

>it's a Sup Forums episode

based quads confirm

Paris has been dead for awhile

>ITT
>Now I have truly become "Alt right pussies bitch about literally everything."

opposite is more likely to happen.
t. haiti

I think it goes
>and it is beautiful.

It was like this 6 years ago when I was there.

That's what you get for letting thousands of shitskins and niggers pour into your country every week.

lol dude the cops do fucking nothing but casually walk towards them and stare. All they have to do is run away for a second and then come back. Yet I see signs all over the place saying if you buy something from them you'll be fined a thousand euro. What a fucking joke

youtu.be/mb3rNkkCAJY

Jesus christ you can't make this shit up and I'm not even racist or pol

Wow, all it took was unbridled Islamic terrorism to ride cinema of one of its worst cliches.

karma finally coming back at the euroniggers for killing Jews 70 years ago. and they say God doesn't exist, lol.

Oh i know they don't really give a fuck. Makes you wonder though how they could give a fuck if one of those was a terrorist.

Why control the frontiers when you can put the army the walls and the checkpoints in your own cities.
It's fucking brilliant if you ask me.

I doubt it. The place was never really romantic, there were tourists and brown people everywhere since at least the 60s.

That's a shame but I'm sure Paris will see safer times and in 20 years the danger of terrorism is gonna be nothing but an unpleasant memory.

>the army the walls and the checkpoints
can you be more precise?

I'm grateful I got to see Paris before this happened.
F

I wish i could believe that....judging by what happens in London lately, i'm sensing there will be new attacks in Paris soon.

result of so called diversity is our strength

liked retweeted upvoted

We live in tumultous times, at least by western standards, but I expect them to get better eventually. I just wonder if they're gonna get worse first.

Paris was a real eye-opener, it was exactly as bad as the Sup Forums memes made it sound, but I had always assumed it was just Sup Forums stereotypes before then.
>YOU WANT EIFFEL TOWAH FIVE YURO FIVE YURO
>YOU WANT KEYCHAIN TREE YURO TREE YURO
>competing merchants get into shouting match in some devil language
Whole city smelled like urine and cigarettes too

Well to be fair, France was a little preoccupied when Haiti had their revolt

Nah, you can't just get rid of millions of people without a war.

Kek

Even America isn't that bad

Hmmm... I wonder what prompted this change. Probably too many violent, radical white people.

There will be heavily armed police on the streets of Paris when you're on your deathbed.

Who said anything about getting rid of them

Surely in just a few generations rapefugees will be fully westernized and secularized.

This is much worse with sound. You can hear the howling of wild niggers.

>he thinks that the west hasn't had it's fair share of genocides, plagues, famines, and hardships
No wonder you fucks hate us, you're so blindly ignorant and full of ill placed jealously.

a what

a what?

this is what happens to your descendants when you fuck with God's people.
this honestly makes me feel so good. Europeans are finally getting what they deserve.

I fully expect it to be homogenous at least

It's ok, I like blacked but vixen is better.

Oh yup. Just like what happened in America? And what happened in Cuba? Haiti? Brazil? Mexico? Turkey? Palestine/Israel? Yup they're totes no conquerers of any sort and not a threat! If we just hug and embrace them and their sweaty brown man sausages surely they'll reciprocate and be gentle on our daughters and sisters.

Russia helped the Jews. that's why they still have their sovereignty.

>there are people who actually believe this
Can't wait to see how these people explain Sweden collapsing because no more moneys for gibmedats.

glad I went there before it went to shit

I remember seeing songs with a bunch of white french dudes and chicks near the steps of basilica, it was late and we were all drunk and shit

I bet they can't even do that shit anymore there, probably curfews and homeless people shitting the streets

What year? 90s?

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

>it's a bunch of white beta faggots obsess and fantasize about black cocks thread

Oh boy, let's do this again

Or, you can report the topic.

nah 2010, only seven years ago
there were no muslims, but very little africans but most of them were citizens already and pretty chill

night life was great and comfy

Now that paris has gone to shit, what are some other great tourism destinations?

The only one obsessed for bringing it up is you

I went to Paris 20 years ago and it was amazing, I always thought it would be great to take a girl when I was older

How I was wrong, the absolute state of it now

It might be fine if you have money now and stick to a few areas, Just don't go on a budget you will be vacationing in dirty streets and graffiti and some little brown people trying to put their hands in your pockets at every turn

>Triggered by niggers
>It's about muslims
Mericuck detected

Man it must have been great to visit places like Paris, Sweden etc. in like the 80s and 90s.

le funne trolle

DIVERSITY IS GOOD! DIVERSITY IS A STRENGTH!

In 50s and 60s

Yes, because that was the first post to bring up BLACKED, gang-rape, etc.

Just admit that you guys are gay for black cock and get on with your life.

and all of it turned to shit because america went to war

yeah travelling is great, but it's not as picturesque as it seems

it's the same everywhere, really, just different languages and different buildings and cultures. It only feels great if your life back home is shit, which it was for me

kys my man

>The black men make a perfect Star of David
You truly can't make this up

>I went to Paris 20 years ago and it was amazing, I always thought it would be great to take a girl when I was older
f-fuck you, alt-right f-fucker delete this

The one that leaves Charles airport is exceptionally awful because it goes through a fucking ghetto.

Got nothing to do with US fucking around in the Middle-East, Africans and Arabs would want to come to Europe regardless.

Not as picturesque nowadays, same with
>it's the same everywhere
it used to be different.

i went to paris 20 years ago and the place smelled like dog shit and piss

fucking barbarian savage hordes of shitskin sub-humans

better travel to asian countries before they start importing niggers. jk they'd never do that.

supprime ce message

It all turned to shit because they gave up their colonies and formed the EU, you faggot.

keep shifting that blame americuck

Are there any comfy french villages where you can still experience true France?

>better travel to asian countries before they start importing niggers
That's how I feel about South Korea and Japan, I really want to go at least once.

> it's almost twenty years since 9/11
> all it takes to get rid of terrorism is twenty years

kek

>it's the same everywhere
Now it is. It wasn't always that way. You have to travel to backwater countries that haven't been able to hop on the globalism meme because they don't have valuable minerals to exploit or something The Bureaucracy wants. They still retain their culture because it's not yet become necessary to destroy it.

youtube.com/watch?v=tzicqExJW3A

Which was a direct result of US policy; the US forced Britain to hand over its bullion and open up its Empire for open trade, it forced France and Britain to back down over Suez by threatening to crash their economies which would cause Communist uprisings. The biggest US foreign policy goal from 1945 to 1960 was not containment of the USSR but the destruction of the European empires.

>americuck
Your entire family is getting raped by Algerians as we speak and you'll do nothing about it.

It makes me sad.

There probably are, I would guess it's the same way in the UK and Germany etc. don't think there's any country in Europe where all the small towns and villages are completely fucked like the capitals.

how's that wall coming along?

Yes, but you'll probably have to drive a bit if you don't wanna deal with niggers