Everyone on Sup Forums seems so tough as they throw around racist terminology such as the n-word

Everyone on Sup Forums seems so tough as they throw around racist terminology such as the n-word.

But how would you guys fare in person when confronted by a black man?

Not very tough anymore lol

Other urls found in this thread:

img.wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/kkk-grand-whizzer-shopped.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shut up nigger
Lol

Pic related is you

niggers are violent animals. you'd have to be a complete moron to say it to its face.

How does saying any word make someone "tough"?

Perhaps you ascribe too much meaning to slight variations of vibrations in air molecules.

I have no problem with blacks here. They haven't caused the devasation that exists in the US. I understand why white americans hate blacks. God love you.

lol exactly just let the king do what he wants

also lol op the white pussy pissing himself

>Not very tough anymore lol
Oh why is that? Is it because blacks are so violent that one word will set them off into a chimp-like rage?

and set you off in a pussy escape

I've fought black men so i'll be okay.

>pissing your pants

what is wrong don't like people saying nigger?

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER!

I think I could hold my own. Get swole fellow Sup Forumsacks, it is your duty to secure a future for the white race.

OP is a faggot, pic is a shoop
img.wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/kkk-grand-whizzer-shopped.jpg

As long as you continue to actively search for anti-white propaganda, you will continue to be wrong.

let us know when your nigger country is worth living in

Lol niggers can't fight for shit. If you have a shallow knowledge of fighting you're good.

Just cause niggers are more aggressive =/= them being stronger or knowing how to fight at all.

I don't get it, he looks like he's squaring up to him. My money's on whitey. I punch that lanky motherfucker in the chest and he's likely to get a pneumothorax. Scrawny tall motherfuckers aren't intimidating.

Whitey pissed his pants.

have you seen niggers fight? they swing like windmills

an upwards palm to the nose would be more than sufficient to disable, 99% of these monkeys leave themselves open to it because all they can throw are haymakers

>relaxing around blacks
I want to live thanks

That's why you all need to do what the "Golden One" says, and get jacked. Instead of stewing in your misery and being fat weak fucks.

I knocked a black guy out less than 2 months ago. One hitter quitter.

I just left him napping, seen him weeks later and he seemed fine but butthurt.

well I have a gun, so I think I'd do pretty well. lol

lol so he did. What a pussy.

That's photoshopped.
Dumb Nigger.
Try making your own civilization.

That would be like walking up to a gorilla and shouting at it till it beats your ass.
that wouldn't even make the gorilla better, which side of the cage is the ape on?

False. Read the thread before you ignorantly spew your leafy nonsense.

Remember, as long as you continue to post anti-white propaganda, you will continue to be wrong. Stop shitting on whites.

>a fucking leaf
>can't read filename

not so tough now eh baldie?

Well I mean I EDC a .380 and my buddies all carry too.

A nignog would throw one punch and then get ventilated.

False. Read the thread before agreeing with a leaf.

Remember, as long as you continue to post anti-white propaganda, you will continue to be wrong. Stop shitting on whites.

>niggers will beat you for calling them niggers
Why does everyone here hate niggers?

>implying I'd even be in a situation where I'd have to deal with some ghetto nog.

Sorry but I don't need to chimp out. I'm white.

Niggers aren't bullet proof.

Fuck I love america.

that nigga looks like a lanky skeleton lmao, could probably break his arms like little twigs

Pull his pants up then walk away while he's perplexed by his pants fitting correctly.

I CC. Anyone "confronts" me, it's just an opportunity for me to kill a nigger. And as he's screaming in agony with a round of .40 blossomed out in his belly like a cornflower, I'll post the video of him crying for his mommy on liveleak.

I'll save the video, and send five seconds of it to his mother every year on his birthday, so that instead of watching him grow older she can watch him die moment by moment as the years go on. I will take great delight in hearing about her suicide.

*lol*

You sure got us OP

How will we ever recover from your correcting the record?????? OMG

lol maybe when we have cucks like you to pay taxes so women can marry the governement producing aberrations like you adult virgins males and slutty teen females fucking bbc

my dick head and balls are bald

wow tell us more about it mister naruto

>cucks couldn't actually find proper shameful shit so they had to photoshop
wew

I wish a nigga would

fucking this.

Whites don't chimp out, we don't have 'nigger moments'. Why? because we are the founders of civilization, chivalry, and honor, that's why. Now push us too far and you'll unleash upon yourself a maelstrom of violence and death that will make you wish you were never born... but because we're civil it takes us quite a while to get to that point.

God help you you fucking nignog, if you ever get us to that point. You can yell 'black lives matter' all you want, but it won't save you from a bio-engineered virus targeting your race specific DNA variant.

>This assravaged Favela rat
I remember when they had to find a place shittier than Afghanistan for a level in Call of Duty, so they used your country instead.

Then the guy goes on to be a lawyer who puts nignogs in prison for a living and files his taxes.
Meanwhile the nignog in the vid is one of the many nigs who goes to prison and he loses everything, his job prospects, his car, his mother's house, his nignog collection of nig stuff....

the only way to live as a human is hunter gathering. Civilazation is for low iq clowns producing deformed unhealthy poorly developed people.

You should be hunting right now and having sex instead of being a sedentary clown coping with shiny screens in your dark room.

We're currently in the longest stretch of peace that white people have experienced in 2000 years. People have forgotten what we're capable of.

dat pec definition

Notice how his friends didn't jump on and kick him while he was down?

Wez Beez Keengz N Sheeit

This is hilarious

Go get shot by a cop, nigger

>the grapes were sour
t. Fox

that contrats with your moms ugly gaped hairy vagina

Preach what you practice.

I will beat a niggers ass on the basketball court. Im just smarter and more aware honestly.

Not really. Just run to the nearest cop and have them shoot you

Nigger

Nogs have higher obesity rates, so we'd (Whites) probably fare better if not for it being 1v5 hands against handguns

>but how would you guys fare in person.....
1) we only hate niggers, not blacks and were smart enough to know the difference
2) we have good jobs and responsibilities on the line that could be compromised since the government and corporations decided to become the white night of blacks.
3) we can look at a nigger and understand that they are not worth the breathe we'd waste saying the word to them

Ah. This image never made sense anyway. The nigger is tall, but scrawny. White Hero could have curb stomped him in under a minute

lol knowing this much about shitty pc games. I knew i was talking with a neckbeard.

>look guys i derive knowledge about the world from anime and video games

kek

Person I get on best with at my work isnt white. Most of the white people there are all fake 'I'm so civilised' pretenders acting like their ass-shinigly nice people when in reality they are more sociopathic and monkey-like than the blacks. They just deny the existence of that part of their nature so it comes out in more subtle and destructive ways.
>Truth.

That nigger is a perfect height to get shot in the intestines

I love how he just turned around with his arms opened

Personally I would have taken his bandanna and put it on and then done that

you have to rub it in.

Have you never met a nigger?

lol what will he do there fap?

sorry kid you can cope alone on the moon all you want but human glory is all about hunter gathering life style

Is this self projection? Every time I'm disrespected by a black guy I just retort and they retreat. Sorry you're a push over OP.

10/10 would buy this guy a beer

lol at depending on chad and tom to protect you like a girl would no wonder they laugh at you since yore not a real man.

Fake. Not a real nigger. Real niggers don't know what taxes are.

Troll in niggers clothing

They want us squabbling with fists and stones in the street like animals.

Don't fall for the bait, bros. Keep your eyes off the streets and focused UP the pyramid. Climb.

Ever wonder why the biggest, burliest biker dudes who are white, almost to a man, just laugh off being called any pejorative referring to their race that a nigga can come up with? Why don't racial insults "stick" to white people?

>I didn't want those stupid grapes anyway. They were sour
t. Fox

Start hunting and gathering then dude. What are you doing on this computer when you could be getting bit by poisonous snakes, and spiders? Hurry up and get eaten alive by a Jaguar. All that running will give you an excuse to have lanklet muscles.

I literally screencapped this. DO YOU SEE THIS? THOSE ARE HIS FUCKING RIBS. I SCREENCAPPED THIS BECAUSE THIS ISN'T SOME FUCKING GOOGLE SEARCHED REPLACEMENT IMAGE OF A STARVING 7 YEAR OLD ON SOMALIA. THIS IS THE EXACT IMAGE YOU CHOSE. THAT NIGGER IS LITERALLY TOOTHPICK-THIN. FUCKING RANDLET COULD BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM.

GTFO NIGGER IDF.

In nine of the white videos do the other white guys have to jump in to help

Niggers have no honour

pls kys

By the time enough fiesty nogs congregate to commit mob action the police are on the way to arrest the wild BLTs.

We love u too Pasta Man.

fake nigger.

Niggers don't know half those words.

His mom isn't a nigger tho

Indeed only white cucks do. Real men are wild hunting and fucking on the grass right now whilst white cucks are doing here after a day of boring senseless job coming home to a cold lonely dark room to cry and sleep some hours so he can relive the nightmare one more day.

Like a domesticated zoo animal.

I don't know if you're joking or not but these threads always brings the bantz:)

Troll

Niggers know not of these things

Projecting much?

Nigger

>keep climbing

lel

No, nigger, it's because the police are an easy tool to destroy your putrid race of shitstains while I go back to work instead of wasting time acting like a nigger.

Well, i pulled his eye out with my middle and index fingers. You can now find a one eyed nigger in sacramento.