Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAFBxE4oGI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hated how he ended up a joke. Nigga was straight up awesome for a while, then he was just Waspinator 2.0

He was still fucking awsome and powerful, but thinking he was an actual insect and megatron his queen was fucking gold.

He was one note as heck

Even Rampage had more depth than him

Inferno was problematic. His main joke was essentially 'transphobia'. It's like, it was such a different time that they'd just have such hateful jokes in a kid's cartoon and expect us to laugh, normalizing violence and other-izing the non-cis. Just thinking about the damage this character did to so many children hurts. I can't even get over it.

Plz be fucking ironic. I crigned when I read that disgusting post

>Plz be fucking ironic
What's ironic about basic decency and not wanting to see a maligned group being used as the butt of a hateful, unfunny running joke?

On the off-chance that this is serious... the entire joke with Inferno is that misgendering someone is really freakin' annoying, so I'm pretty sure the message isn't problematic. It's not like Inferno was transgender.

Because if you get offended by such an uninsulting joke, your an oversensative pussy that needs to die in a hit and run.

He would have been perfect if he had died in the season 2 finale. After that, he was just a joke.

>the entire joke with Inferno is that misgendering someone is really freakin' annoying
No, the entire joke was that 'isn't it funny Inferno thinks Megatron is a girl, how silly is that that he could even think Megatron could be anything other than a he/him'. All it does is reinforce a cis-sexist viewpoint in the minds of impressionable kids.

Wishing violence on people that disagree with you. Very classy, not at all disturbing.

>No, the entire joke was that 'isn't it funny Inferno thinks Megatron is a girl, how silly is that that he could even think Megatron could be anything other than a he/him'. All it does is reinforce a cis-sexist viewpoint in the minds of impressionable kids.
But... what? Megatron clearly is male and identifies as such. I mean, if Megatron was transgender and Inferno being the only one to see it was treated as a joke, then yes, I could see the problem, but that isn't the case; the point is that Inferno, despite being informed multiple times otherwise, can't get past his own beast instincts about how the leader must be the queen. If anything, the complaint should be that mental illness was used for a joke.

I agree. I vaguely remember him being pretty powerful when introduced but quickly became outclassed once upgrades started getting handed out to (nearly) everyone.

I can't even remember if rampage was capable of speech

You're just going off the explicit text and ignoring the harmful subtext that reveals the jokes transphobic intentions.

You seem to be actively, willfully ignoring the subtext and the problem of using harmful gender labels as a source of humor.

Oh, very much so. Rampage was actually quite intelligent.

For the royalty!

Just fucking report this shit poster and have done with it. Yes he is breaking the rules.

Sup Forums's really gone to shit hasn't it

He was defeated by a group of cavemen with rocks.

>That bit where he talks about regret

Such a weird guy.

>he
Watch those microaggressions.

What a shitty thread

You tried, but you got it backwards.
6/10

>It's not like Inferno was transgender.
Well, he kinda is in a sense. His beast mode is a female ant. Just saying. The same also applies to Waspinator and Tigatron.

>Tigatron
Firstly, how do we know this, and secondly, does that mean Snowstalker is a lesbian tiger?

Snowstalker was who his pod scanned.

By season 3 he was a 86 IMB computer to a cast of naniometers and 2016 Ausu art computers

He has a fat ass

G
R
A
P
H
I
C
S

The fucker was basically Hannibal Lecter if he was a giant robot crab tank.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAFBxE4oGI4

>Struggle as much as you like, my dear, I enjoy it!

Nope, he was the only normal transformer who could still go up against transmetals. That's how overpowered Inferno was.

>implying those graphics aren't the best
We got a transformers game in style of the old cartoons, now I want a game with beast wars graphics

There should have been several of him. Since when do ants come alone?

Since it's not an Ant, but a robot in disguise who scanned an ant for it's alternate mode

>(nearly) everyone

Still mad Rhinox didn't get his power levels buffed even once in the show. He was already a heavy-hitter once you got him pissed, I'd love to see what he could have done with an upgrade and the right incentive.

...And then Beast Machines happened, and I actually managed to get MORE annoyed at what they did with Rhinox.

FOR THE ROYALTY