The real tragedy was this

The real tragedy was this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JplmZGzweVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>8'' cock

I heard they were all banging in the books?

Stephen King is a fucking weirdo pervert for writing that scene.

>Girls don't like fat guys
Surprising

yes, but banging was slang for "hanging out" back then

she's clearly annoyed by this fat spazzy faggot. she's probably repulsed by his smell too.

here you go

it was an orgy.

Nice.

WHAT THE FUCK LEAVE HIM ALOOOOOONE

No she isn't.
She was being sincere and has no friends.

she wrote loser in his year book.

>"i love you i love you, oh baby i love you"

yeah i say shit like that too when i'm about to cum, then i kick her outta bed AMIRITE BROS????

no she wrote lover

which, come to think of it, was very forward of her

nice, more webms of sophia please

Looks like Bev Marsh

>swn be your first gf
End my life now please.

>this many pages of kids cumming
he could have made it a sentence or two, or better yet take it all out. Stephen king is a freak

>my first gf was a fat Mexican chick
Fuck my life

What movie Is this??

IT (2017)

Yeah, no shit. That's why he's one of the best selling authors.

(Redd)IT

>read poem
>love it
>automatically relate it with the alphakid
>learn that he was not the guy that has written it
>doesn't matter
>learn that the fat kid wrote it
>doesn't matter

>read poem
>love it
>automatically relate it with the alphakid
>learn that he was no the guy that has written it
>disappointed, but cautiously optimistic
>learn that the fat kid wrote it
>disgusted, no longer enjoy poem, think it's creepy
fixed that for ya

>hollywood run by pedophiles
>book industry is also run by pedophiles

shIT

t. learned social skills from How I Met Your Mother

Ben is kinda cute guy.

he's cute in a "i'm glad i'm not him but i'll be friendly with him as long as no one is looking" sort of way.

Why are they all hanging out in their underwear? Discuss.

What the fuck?

They were swimming.

>defending Nu IT
you have to go back

BEN'S HUGE FAT DICK

>sexualizing a teenage girl for literally the entire movie
this is true

the product of cocaine use, pedo-king needs it for his back pains

youtu.be/JplmZGzweVc

>go to the cinema
>see topless billie
>dong expands
>start crying because you're a pedo cunt
IF HE WAS FUCKING ONE YEAR OLDER HE WOULD BE LEGAL IN MY COUNTRY

paedophilia is the attraction to pre-pubescent children calm down you spastic

>be stefan kang
>be early 80s
>be well known drug user
>be famous as fuck
>be around groupies and hippies
>take drugs with them all day
>well known that some of this groupies where underage
>well known some of them even offered they daughters to famous people
>kang probably banged shitload of 14-16y olds

Geee i wonder why this fagg write about pedophilia all the time

>Defending a good movie
Yeah fuck me right

but you're not defending a good movie here

>defending the book
ftfy

Can we talk a bit about Bens inverted nipples

>"oh no I'm attracted to someone that's physically ready to procreate I'm such a bad person!"
You should be more ashamed of being a fag, desu.

Richie doing the trumpet thing in the back was funny as hell

The kid's fourteen, he looks like a child you fucking pedo

>"oh no this human being that also has sexual feelings, who would be completely ready to have children in the animal world so our species could continue is attractive to me - ah, oh, ew, gross, ho no!"
lmao who gives a shit what you think, you childless loser. You'd have killed off the human race millennia ago with your thinking.

I like when they all look at her sunbathing, they have the same expressions of fascination and horror as when they encounter pennywise.

So this is what pedos tell themselves lmao

>pedos
That there's a teen, not a child, ripe for the sex. If you want labels, at least use the proper ones.

But he looks like a child, I don't care if he can get a boner

I'm not attracted to children thus I'm not attracted to people who look like children

He looks 10 while she looks 15

You should seek help if you can relate teens and even adults that look young to children.

It's the fat baby face

How tall is she?

Is this how people on Sup Forums actually think now? Fuck the Reddit memes are real.

I wouldn't date a girl that looks like a man because I'm not attracted to manly features. Sames goes for people that look like children, especially when it's a young teenager who got out of childhood a couple years back and still look like a child.

Okay, so you think a couple of masculine features on a woman instantly make her look like a man and you're not attracted to her. Looking younger makes them look like children to you. The problem here is on your end, friendo. Some of us can separate features and find credibility elsewhere.

that happens to fat people, the fat expands while the nipple stays in the same place

>Okay, so you think a couple of masculine features on a woman instantly make her look like a man
You don't get it. If she does look like a man I won't be attracted to her because I'm not attracted to men. If a teen looks like a child, I wouldn't be attracted to him for the same fucking reason. Not that a pedo like you would understand.

And also the fact there seems to be a foot of height difference between them

I didn't quite remember the first IT since I saw it a long time ago and I probably didn't understand it completely
I thought you fags were just memeing with the gangbang thing, now I find out it's actually real from the start
Holy fuck, how do they get away with this?

don't know anything about IT. do they hook up?if so then that's nice hollywood made a different turn with their token fat character. surprised it wasn't the black kid.

>I'm not attracted to men
>a woman with masculine features is a man
>a woman that looks 15 is a child
Seek help.

Why do I feel like this is a beat up roastie thinking she can change people's way of thinking?

You really don't want to understand. I'm not saying that all women with masculine features look like men. I'm saying that if a woman literally looks like a man, I wouldn't be attracted to her.

If a teen literally looks like a child, I can't be attracted to him.

A woman that looks 15 doesn't look like a child, she looks like a teen.

But a fucking 14 years old boy that looks like a 10 years old is not attractive to my standards, because he looks 10.

There's mexican cuties tough

well that hit close to home. fuck you

That's all you, though. You're doing the same thing everyone else does, "Wait, really, you're attracted to Asian chicks? They all look the same - slanted eyes, yellow, jacked teeth, the brown silky hair of Satan." We get it, your taste is specific and you hate other people differing from you because you're just that fucking boring. Big whoop. Go whine about it elsewhere.

>ywn skinny dipp with a cutiepie

just fucking kill me bros ;_;

It was pennywise all along. Harder fat boy!

But you're attracted to children, that's problematic. I don't care if you like fat chicks, or asians. Being attracted to children is just not normal and you know it. It has nothing to do with preferences.

Let me tell you ectliactly who I am, the man says, breathing little puffs of Sen-Sen in Sam's face. I am the Briggth Avenue Library Cop, and I am in charge of punishing boyth and girlth who bring their books back late.

Little White Walking Sam begins to cry harder. I've got the money! he manages through his sobs. I've got ninety-five cents! You can have it! You can have it all!

He tries to pull the change out of his pocket. At the same moment the Library Cop looks around and his broad face suddenly seems sharp, suddenly the face of a fox or wolf who has successfully broken into the chicken house but now smells danger.

Come on, he says, and jerks Little White Walking Sam off the path and into the thick bushes which grow along the side of the Library. When the poleethman tellth you to come, you COME! It is dark in here; dark and mysterious. The air smells of pungent juniper berries. The ground is dark with mulch. Sam is crying very loudly now.

Thut up! the Library Policeman grunts, and gives Sam a hard shake. The bones in Sam's hand grind together painfully. His head wobbles on his neck. They have reached a little clearing in the jungle of bushes now, a cove where the junipers have been smashed flat and the ferns broken off, and Sam understands that this is more than a place the Library Cop knows; it is a place he has made.

Thut up, or the fine will only be the beginning! I'll have to call your mother and tell her what a bad bay you've been! Do you want that?

No! Sam weeps. I'll pay the fine! I'll pay it, mister, but please don't hurt me!

The Library Policeman spins Little White Walking Sam around.

Put your hands up on the wall! Thpread your feet! Now! Quick!

In the book you find out fatty has a horse cock.

Still sobbing, but terrified that his mother may find out he has done something bad enough to merit this sort of treatment, Little White Walking Sam does as the Library Cop tells him. The red bricks are cool, cool in the shade of the bushes which lie against this side of the building in a tangled, untidy heap. He sees a narrow window at ground level. It looks down into the Library's boiler room. Bare bulbs shaded with rounds of tin like Chinese coolie hats hang over the giant boiler; the duct-pipes throw weird octopustangles of shadow. He sees a janitor standing at the far wall, his back to the window, reading dials and making notes on a clipboard.

The Library Cop seizes Sam's pants and pulls them down. His underpants come with them. He jerks as the cool air strikes his bum.

Thdeady, the Library Policeman pants. Don't move. Once you pay the fine, son, it's over ... and no one needth to know.

Something heavy and hot presses itself against his bottom. Little White Walking Sam jerks again.

Thdeady, the Library Policeman says. He is panting harder now; Sam feels hot blurts of breath on his left shoulder and smells Sen-Sen. He is lost in terror now, but terror isn't all that he feels: there is shame, as well. He has been dragged into the shadows, is being forced to submit to this grotesque, unknown punishment, because he has been late returning The Black Arrow. If he had only known that fines could run this high -!

The heavy thing jabs into his bottom, thrusting his buttocks apart. A horrible, tearing pain laces upward from Little White Walking Sam's vitals. There has never been pain like this, never in the world

Is it just me or did the fat kid's inverted nipples ruin the movie?

Looked like they were out of a hentai or something

I want to scritch Ben's head like he was a cute dog

He drops The Black Arrow and shoves his wrist sideways into his mouth, gagging his own cries.

Thdeady, the Library Wolf pants, and now his hands descend on Sam's shoulders and he is rocking back and forth, in and out, back and forth, in and out. Thdeady ... thdeaady ... oooh! Thdeeeaaaaaaddyyyyy

Gasping and rocking, the Library Cop pounds what feels like a huge hot bar of steel in and out of Sam's bum; Sam stares with wide eyes into the Library basement, which is in another universe, an orderly universe where gruesome things like this don't ever happen. He watches the janitor nod, tuck his clipboard under his arm, and walk toward the door at the far end of the room. If the janitor turned his head just a little and raised his eyes slightly, he would see a face peering in the window at him, the pallid, wide-eyed face of a little boy with red licorice on his lips. Part of Sam wants the janitor to do just that - to rescue him the way the woodcutter rescued Little Red Riding Hood - but most of him knows the janitor would only turn away, disgusted, at the sight of another bad little boy submitting to his just punishment at the hands of the Briggs Avenue Library Cop.

Thdeadeeeeeeeeeee! the Library Wolf whisper-screams as the janitor goes out the door and into the rest of his orderly universe without looking around. The Wolf thrusts even further forward and for one agonized second the pain becomes so bad Little White Walking Sam is sure his belly will explode, that whatever it is the Library Cop has stuck up his bottom will simply come raving out the front of him, pushing his guts ahead of it.

You relating looks to children as if they are children is the actual problem. You're fucked in the head m8.

>tfw Bev said she was worried she couldn't handle the sheer size of his massive pubescent cock in recently deviriginized pussy, after his friends had already stretched her out in preparation

This is canon btw

The Library Cop collapses against him in a smear of rancid sweat, panting harshly, and Sam slips to his knees under his weight. As he does, the massive object - no longer quite so massive - pulls out of him, but Sam can feel wetness all over his bottom. He is afraid to put his hands back there. He is afraid that when they come back he will discover he has become Little Red Bleeding Sam.

The Library Cop suddenly grasps Sam's arm and pulls him around to face him. His face is redder than ever, flushed in puffy, hectic bands like warpaint across his cheeks and forehead.

Look at you! the Library Cop says. His face pulls together in a knot of contempt and disgust. Look at you with your panth down and your little dingle out! You liked it, didn't you? YOU LIKED It!

Sam cannot reply. He can only weep. He pulls his underwear and his pants up together, as they were pulled down. He can feel mulch inside them, prickling his violated bottom, but he doesn't care. He squirms backward from the Library Cop until his back is to the Library's red brick wall. He can feel tough branches of ivy, like the bones of a large, fleshless hand, poking into his back. He doesn't care about this, either. All he cares about is the shame and terror and the sense of worthlessness that now abide in him, and of these three the shame is the greatest. The shame is beyond comprehension.

Dirty boy! the Library Cop spits at him. Dirty little boy!

I really have to go home now, Little White Walking Sam says, and the words come out minced into segments by his hoarse sobs: Is my fine paid?

The Library Cop crawls toward Sam on his hands and knees, his little round black eyes peering into Sam's face like the blind eyes of a mole, and this is somehow the final grotesquerie. Sam thinks, He is going to puntsh me again, and at this idea something in his mind, some overstressed strut or armature, gives way with a soggy snap he can almost hear. He does not cry or protest; he is now past that. He only looks at the Library Cop with silent apathy.

No, the Library Cop says. I'm letting you go, thatth all. I'm taking pity on you, but if you ever tell anyone ... ever ... I'll come back and do it again. I'll do it until the fine is paid. And don't you ever let me catch you around here again, son. Do you underthand?

Yes, Sam says. Of course he will come back and do it again if Sam tells. He will be in the closet late at night; under the bed; perched in a tree like some gigantic, misshapen crow. When Sam looks up into a troubled sky, he will see the Library Policeman's twisted, contemptuous face in the clouds. He will be anywhere; he will be everywhere.

This thought makes Sam tired, and he closes his eyes against that lunatic mole-face, against everything.

The Library Cop grabs him, shakes him again. Yeth, what? he hisses. Yeth what, son?

>he doesn't store his jellybellys in his nipnips
are you even fat???

Would you fuck a girl that looks exactly like your mom? No, because you're not attracted to your mother.

I can't believe how much this triggers normalfags.

Oedipus much, retard? Do you even Freud? Holy shit what a moron.

Yes, I understand, Sam tells him without opening his eyes.

The Library Policeman withdraws his hand. Good, he says. You better not forget. When bad boys and girls forget, I kill them.

Little White Walking Sam sits against the wall with his eyes closed for a long time, waiting for the Library Cop to begin punishing him again, or to simply kill him. He wants to cry, but there are no tears. It will be years before he cries again, over anything. At last he opens his eyes and sees he is alone in the Library Cop's den in the bushes. The Library Cop is gone. There is only Sam, and his copy of The Black Arrow, lying open on its spine.

Sam begins to crawl toward daylight on his hands and knees. Leaves tickle his sweaty, tear-streaked face, branches scrape his back and spank against his hurt bottom. He takes The Black Arrow with him, but he will not bring it into the Library. He will never go into the Library, any Library, ever again: this is the promise he makes to himself as he crawls away from the place of his punishment. He makes another promise, as well: nobody will ever find out about this terrible thing, because he intends to forget it ever happened. He senses he can do this. He can do it if he tries very, very hard, and he intends to start trying very, very hard right now.

When he reaches the edge of the bushes, he looks out like a small hunted animal. He sees kids crossing the lawn. He doesn't see the Library Cop, but of course this doesn't matter; the Library Cop sees him. From today on, the Library Cop will always be close.

Freud has been called out and certified as a complete hack countless times

Doesn't change the fact that wanting to bum your mum is pretty normal.

>Doesn't change the fact that wanting to bum your mum is pretty normal.
user, I...

Do you have an ugly mom or something?

except he came up with the idea of the unconscious mind, something only retards would deny

you're a good person