WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU JAPAN

>Hisashi Ouchi was working in a nuclear plant in Japan that cut corners everywhere possible. Him and his colleague were mixing uraninium in an extremely unsafe manner with zero protection. The mix went critical and him and his friend got hit with 17000 sieverts of radiation. About 8000X more than a recommended dosage..basically equivalent to being close to a nuke.
>What followed next was complete horror. Ouchi and his friend had no idea at the time, and even though only his hand was swollen when he checked into the hospital, he was a dead man.
>The cells in his body had completely been destroyed and his t-cell has plummeted to zero. His chromosomes completely annihilated. He was burning from the inside out. At first he was calm, but his cells started dying off one by one, and the damage multipled. His organs shut down one after the other, until he was kept alive on machines. The doctors had NO idea what to do and hooked him up to every contraption they could think of and tried every experimental cure they could find. He was heavily sedated at the time, and no one knew what was going on his head as his body literally MELTED down into a puddle of goo. After the first 10 days he was unable to speak, but if he was able to he would have been screaming constantly. Even though he was a pile of human sludge, the doctors vainly kept him alive on machine after machine, and used him as a sort of guinea pig to study the effects of radiation poisoning on humans.
For instance, when his intestines melted , they stuck a camera up his rectum.
>He was kept alive for 83 friggin days in this stage of undeath, and resuscitated 3 times when his heart begged for death. Unable to speak, unable to move, unable to die. The pain, if he was able to feel it would have been monstrous and completely above pain killers.

He's alive in pic related.
Cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI
enenews.com/
fukushima-diary.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=WM8bTdBs-cw
iaea.org/newscenter/pressreleases/accident-tokaimura-fuel-conversion-plant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokaimura_nuclear_accident#cite_ref-12
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokaimura_nuclear_accident
youtube.com/watch?v=H1ckdTlgvlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>An expert from a book written about this:
>After suffering patiently for a week, Ouchi suddenly cracked. "I can't take it any more. ... I am not guinea pig". (p.52) His words shocked the physicians and nurses in charge of his treatment. Was this the time to shift the focus from cure to palliative care? Even if a case could be made for persevering a bit longer, what purpose could possibly have been served by resuscitating him on the 59th day, after his heart stopped three times for a total of 49 minutes? (p.92-95) This was a man whose chromosomes had been destroyed. "[N]one of Ouchi's chromosomes could be identified or arranged in order."(p.38) Ouchi's body was destroyed from the inside out. (p.122) It was a slow, painful and presumably unpreventable death. Surely the doctors should have been able to recognize very early that he could not be saved."
>And another, describing what the coroner found when Ouchi was finally released from his prison: "“At first glance, Ouchi’s body was bright red, as if he had been scalded. But it differred from burnt corpses whose entire bodies were pitch black. The front side of his body, where he had apparently been irradiated, looked severely burnt. No skin remained on this side and it was smeared in blood. The back side was entirely uncolored and the skin appeared normal. There was a distinct border between the irradiated and untouched areas. Misawa had never seen such a body. . .
>“The intestines were swollen and looked like a writhing serpent. There was 2,040 g of blood in his stomach and 2,680 g in his intestines. It was obvious that the gastrointestines had not been functioning.

>“Every mucus membrane in his body had disappeared. In addition to the mucus membranes in the intestines and other parts of the gastrointestinal tract, mucus membranes in the trachea had also disappeared.
>“Hematopoietic stem cells that ought to be in the bone marrow could not be found either. [Neither Ouchi's or his sister's transplanted cells] Areas with active cell division are known to be sensitive to radiation and susceptible to damage. Tissue such as mucus membranes and bone marrow had been severely damaged.
>“What most astonished Misawa was the muscle cells, normally thought to be the least susceptible to radiation damage. Ouchi’s muscle cells had lost most of their fiber and only the cell membrane remained.
>“There was only one organ with vivid red muscle cells which had remained intact.
>“It was the heart.

I thought this kinda of shit ended with Unit 731

did he died

Nothing better than seeing Japs fried by radiation!

I remember the first time a read this story, the 2 things that stuck to me was the description the guy made about the plutonium going critical, that light he couldn't forget, the second how those mother fuckers kept them alive until they quite literally disintegrate in their very bed.

amazing story

They kept him alive as a decayed shapeless goo person unable to move or scream for 3 months.

>Hisashi Ouchi
>human error

your point?

WAKE ME UP.
WAKE ME UP INSIDE (CAN'T WAKE UP)
youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI

>Hisashi Ouchi
>Ouch-i
hehe

The japs remind me of the Eloi. Childlike, living a life of relative safety of plenty.

But they're also fucking devoid of empathy and higher emotion.

>He's alive in pic related.
That's not him in the pic you retard, do you think they'd amputate half his leg if he was in such a state?
And nowhere it's said that Ouchi lost a leg or got it amputated.

Well what the fuck were the poor doctors supposed to do. IRL Japan is a very ethically conservative society that looks down on stuff like suicide and euthanasia, if not avoid the matter entirely. 'Mercy death' is a concept unheard of in Japan, or the whole of the Far East for that matter. They had no choice but to keep him alive for as long as possible because that is Japanese medical protocol. No giving up on patients, even if they are beyond saving and in excruciating pain like this guy.

his leg is not amputatd, is the flesh that fell off the bone. you can clearly see the bones.
stop being a hue

>Japan is a very ethically conservative society that looks down on stuff like suicide
what the fuck are you smoking?
its the complete opposite, japan has always had a lax view on suicide

kek'd

Overall, you can't say the fucker didn't get what he deserved for cutting corners on one of the most destructive things known to exist.

>is the flesh that fell off the bone.
Oh yeah, his leg just fell off and they managed to stop the intense bleeding with him in that state of becoming goo. The guy in the pic totally wasn't an amputee before he became like that, right?
I swear you people are dumber than favelados.

Whites are the only race with these things. It's why we're dying. Don't get me wrong, I think they're good. But they need to be savagely defended against subhumans. The merciless aren't worthy of mercy.

I'd wager he had no idea what he was doing

That's a valid point but.... fuck what a way to go

Except for the fact they restarted his heart several times when it stopped

You misunderstand. Japan's """lax""" view of suicide is based off their greatly atomized honor society that means people literally don't give a fuck whether you die or not, as long as it doesn't inconvenience them or the honor of their in-group. That's not tolerance, that's negligence or sweeping under the rug. When they are actually forced to confront these uncomfortable decisions they become very conservative. You'd know this if you actually met Japanese people in person.

Christ

This is the stuff nightmares are made of

he was a guinea pig the moment he was hired. probably never got trained properly or was informed of anything, just do this job as fast as possible

His sister put herself through the extremely painful process of a bone marrow transplant to save his life, only to prolong his terrible death

No, the two workers knew the proper protocol but skipped it and did it in the most retarded way possible because it was faster

YES HE DID YOU HUE HUE RETARDED NIGGER

fake

>MFW reading this

>'Mercy death' is a concept unheard of in Japan
I cannot contain my laughter

Wtf i hate Japan now

the olympics are over Jose

you're irrelevant again

Asians have no soul
Trust me my wife is Chinese, they are worse than japs

Le 60% has no arguments either, color me surprised.
Worst of all, none of you faggots asked for a source on the OP.

If anyone ever needed a seppuku it's him.

I didnt know uranium could do this

>greatly atomized

Korea bringing the subtle bantz

Japan and pacific are gone because of fukushima disaster. Shit is still leaking and they can do nothing about it because radiation inside reactor buildings is too high even for robots.

Tepco doesnt even know where melted cores are, all they can do is to pump more water inside building where it leads to groundwater and ocean. It's many times worse than chernobyl specially when ocean is so near. They just cant pour concrete on top of it because everything will leak into ocean.

There has been massive marine life die-offs on west coast and pacific but MSM is covering it up to avoid panic. There wont be Tokyo olympics because radiation even in Tokyo is higher than chernobyl exclusion zones. Japan is small country so they had to raise limits several times higher. MSM doesnt report on this at all even when crisis is still ongoing, nothing has been fixed in past 5 years.

enenews.com/

fukushima-diary.com/

I recommend those links if you want redpill for greatest catastrophe of our time. There will be global panic when they cant cover it up anymore.

Sounds like quite an Ouchi.

nu

>About 8000X more than a recommended dosage

>recommended dosage

Ouichi was pretty new to the facility.

>Le 60%

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks Juan

Ouchi my ball just sloughed off.

That one probably had the whole burn ward keking.

>Implying Japanese cruelty and radiation dangers aren't politics
>Implying you're White and not Ling Ping LoMein living in Canada

lol why is this sad excuse of a monkey even speaking after the horrible embarassment that you guys had over the olympics?
fucking subhumans, shut the fuck up

Obligatory

Carlos!

I highly doubt how real this all is since there's no source and all.

I will say however it's probably very rare you ever get such a case and while it was pure agony he would be dead and wouldn't be alive to care anymore. Research can be valuable in the future.

More than likely though they royally fucked up on getting any good usable data.

He was gonna die anyways? Why not study for medical knowledge?

Science is not always a fairy tale.

You break my glass house and I break yours, deal?
And get your muh racizz slurs straight, common core nigger.

Pic is for you, almighty dead weight ubermensch.

Kek they deleted his Wikipedia article apparently, I remember reading all this stuff the first time I saw these threads

Damn, Joao is going for the throat.

For anyone that is interested the OP pic is probably not ouichi since he never had his leg amputated but there are a handful of photos(this was the 90's).

83 days of radiation sickness chronicles his final days but it was commissioned by the NHK and there is an obvious bias for keeping him alive and showering his "medical team" with praise although it does say that several of them quit afterward.

>fake
>a fucking leaf

kill yourself cuck. ouichi's case is one of a handful of criticality events of its kind in history and was very much real.

iaea.org/newscenter/pressreleases/accident-tokaimura-fuel-conversion-plant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokaimura_nuclear_accident#cite_ref-12

>getting your chromosomes shattered
Why were people surprised when even his muscle tissue started dying out when it couldn't produce proteins to sustain itself anymore?
Aren't neurons the most resistant to radiation anyway? I imagine he was feeling that pain up until he died, neurons are tough motherfuckers.

That's a picture of steam/radioactive burns from Chernoyble.

Nice story tho faggot.

fuck metallica

That's a really good point. I take it that, since you're mortal, your post represents that you're volunteering to experience indescribable suffering for the remainder of your natural life (which will be extended as long as possible), in the name of science?

Fukushima isn't shit you fucking cuck

>click first link
>highly radioactive water flowing into ocean
>close link
Well shit

>I highly doubt how real this all is since there's no source and all.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokaimura_nuclear_accident

>le italy ww2 military meme
kek, try again subhuman, maybe you will be taken seriously once in your lifetime

>muh values and emotions and shiet
fuck off
people like you are the reason why science cant reach its 100% potential because of muh ethics

>>Trust me my wife is Chinese, they are worse than japs
story time, user
tell us the ways of the chinks

Hope he's ok x

3 NUKES WERENT ENOUGH

Wow didn't realize japs/weebs are so autistic that they'd delete a whole article that makes Japan look bad. Maybe the chinks and gooks were right about Nanking/comfort women

Did I struck a nerve? You seem to want to change the subject all of the sudden.
And to think that I share genetic material with retards like you, good Lord.

>His chromosomes completely annihilated

If they were to annihilate one chromosome of a Downie, would they become normal?

>'Mercy death' is a concept unheard of in Japan

Is that right, m8?

I've done business with them. They're the scum of the earth. If Jesus had seen chink merchants, he'd have forgotten about the pharisees.
They send you the wrong model, they send you three times what you asked and get pissy because you complain, they fix your stuff wrong and hope you don't notice, just about anything you can think of.

Imagine getting that kind of dose of Rads and KNOWING it's only a matter of days, before you fall apart.

I heard once there was a certain threshold where you'd feel sick and in pain shortly after exposure(your body's attempts to heal and repair), but exceeding this, it couldn't even try, so you'd feel nothing out of the ordinary till your cells actually started dying from lack of replication.

I think they called it a rad ghost, or ghost walking of some sort.

>nothing has been fixed in past 5 years
>fixed in past 5 years
>5 years
wat?

Japs are rats.

2 weren't enough.

Read it again, the company cut corners. He was just following orders

>have since August 6, 1945 to now to study the effects of radiation
>decide to start doing it now
Wtf nips?

the book on his death should have a better cover

you struck nothing, if you think i'm getting butthurt because you used the "lol italy can't into war xdd" argument here on pol, where is brought literally every single time an italian makes someone upset, you're goddamn retarded
even worse, you got all your genes from your spaniard dad, such a shame you had to breed with monkey to further ruin everything :^)

>just about anything you can think of.
I'd read that one screencap about the user who spoke chinese and assisted deals in China. They sound horrible. I'd like to think that assimilated chinkers can be human, but I'm probably just dreaming.

atleast italy has a culture hue hue

Criticality safety. Shapes are dangerous.
youtube.com/watch?v=H1ckdTlgvlU

Maybe halfbreeds who live in the non-Asian parent's country.

They just don't understand the value of life like we do. My wife lost his little sister during a flood and from my perspective her family didnt give a fuck because the boys were fine. (And they are not a rural family). Thank God my wife had Western education and sometimes she is not like a robot

>What're you looking at, smoothskin?

Japs and east Asians lack empathy.
I've lived in Hong Kong and Singapore.

They simply don't understand cruelty. Nor compassion. Singapore is a great place. Just don't break the law there. It's harsh. Yet they are very polite. It's an amazing place. I go there next week an the way to visit my family in NZ.

HK is overpopulated. I like Singapore.

Wouldn't his nerve endings be destroyed, so he wouldn't be feeling any pain?

Every time I get seriously burned I end up not feeling a thing as the nerve endings are fried.

>all these new kids who haven't already read this story four times

Warms my heart

sometimes ethics and morality get sidelined, because you'll never ever, ever, get a chance to observe something like this, again.

Dr. mengele did horrible(not really) things to jews, gypsies, etc. Yet everyone still used his notes after the war.

>My wife lost his little sister
>his
>wife

3 cores melting isnt shit? Pools containing radioactive waste get drained from water due cracks from earthquake isnt shit?

Chernobyl had less than 100 tons of radioactive material. Fukushima had 30 years worth of nuclear waste from 4 reactors, total around 5000 tonnes which boiled freely when water leaked out.

When core melts to 3000 celcius, radioactive isotopes like cesium and strontium actually boil off because their boiling point is lower than that. During first weeks you could see whole plant area covered by radioactive steam which got blown to US by jet stream. Fukushima has been leaking past 5 years into pacific and theres nothing they can do about it.

People are already getting radiation poisoning symptoms but MSM is covering it up. You can google marine die-offs in alaska, theres so many news about it but none of them dare to suggest fukushima.

It has been estimated that fukushima leaked around 400 tonnes of radioactive water every day for years because earth is cracked by earthquakes. Tepco built wall to prevent radioactive groundwater leaking into ocean but next earthquake will rip it open easily.

People who say that fukushima is nothing simply dont know shit about it because they have been brainwashed by MSM. There's no plan how to control it, radiation is simply too high.

>enenews

Whoa, great source Finland, do you think PETA will speak fairly about eating meat? You don't think the oceans soaking up the heat being generated by global warming, acidifying, and also spawning bigger and more frequent typhoons has anything to do with those die offs, do you?

It's 90% BS, doctor/patient confidentiality being a thing and all here. And if doctors let a patient die, then can be sued by the family, they're obligated to do everything to keep them alive.

But that goes against the Sup Forums narrative of going with the most interesting story, not the factual one.

>romania

You sound pretty butthurt, yeah. Sorry m8, better arguments next time.

Cool.
>atleast
Oh for fuck's sake Pablo, learn english.

le feminine dick

Brutal. I went to school with this Chinese gal and I wish I could remember but she said there weren't even words for some kind of compassionate thing in chinese, wish I could remember it now.
But yeah that would be a lot of culture shock.