So i'm legitimately confused here Sup Forums

So i'm legitimately confused here Sup Forums

Call me a shill or whatever name you want but how exactly does one become proud of their race? I understand nationalism because you grew up in a state that supported you and your family, but how do people find pride in a genetic attribute they had no choice over?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_husbandry
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Easy. Ashkenazi Jewish people are one of the smartest people in the entire world. Average 116 iq. I just feel thankful to God that he gave unto me the gifts of being a superior race.

Nationalism, by itself, does not mean a hatred of others. But a love for your own. And you can love your own race just like you love anything else.

There is plenty of choice, if a male and female of one race reproduce, they are garaunteed to produce another of their race, two whites don't make a black, just like two blacks don't make a white, their is plenty of choice. To deny it is to deny evolution and basic science.

It seems rather strange to love a state that you didn't choose and isn't really related to you over your own family and blood.

it's not so much "being proud of" as it is "not wanting to go extinct"

care to explain further?

what aspect of your race made you the person you are today?

being proud of your race is the natural conclusion of living in multicultural shitholes like the US, where the whites and the east asians are the ones paying taxes for supplying niggers with food stamps to riot after a kang is shot
fascism is superior

A nation is a place of people. A race is more general than a people,but it is regardless a tribe of often like-minded people.

ashkenazi masterrace chiming in
feelsgoodman.goy

Cuck

Why? Can't I love that my country was one of the first to outlaw slavery? Can't I love that my country was one of the first to value the freedom and rights of the individual before the benefit of the collective? Can't I love the fact that I'm part of something greater, and that my day to day actions here, effect a person on the opposite side of the country?

It's like rooting for a team at a football game. Sure, the team would probably have still won without you. But if you were there, cheering them on, creating noise amongst the crowd, it feels special

IQ is largely influenced by race (whether that's pure genetics or upbringing, I don't know). I'm not disabled, I have just enough melanin but caucasian features which makes me moderately attractive, I'm tall enough, etc.
You could argue that most of the love for your race is actually love for your family as a social construct, which is true, but there is no dichotomy between family and race unless you were taken to another continent as a kid.
I didn't say you can't love your country, mate

Having an ego and nothing to show for it, and thus falling back onto race to piggyback off of ancestors. There's no reason to be proud of any race and anyone who is proud of theirs probably has some problems they need to work out.

[spoiler]Unless they're proud about the physical part of their race. It's perfectly fine to be proud of your race's good looks or someshit.[/spoiler]

Pride in historical achievements and legacy. Nearly every race has some significant leader or event at some point in time that they can point at and be proud of. Nearly.

the UK abolished slavery before us

The application of animal husbandry which has been around since man first domesticated animals. Historically and subconciouslly it is applied, selecting positive traits over negative traits. Humans are not immune to the laws of science and nature that applies to every living creature on this planet. This doesn't go that much in depth but the same basic principle applies.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_husbandry

You said it was strange. Which is enough to send me on a patriotic bonerfilled rant.

And yes, I know "over your own family and blood." But the way i see it, all Americans are family bruh

> one of the first
Western nations as a whole were the first to do so

Typical murkan. Godspeed.
I'd fight for my city's people over the goddamn coasters though. They all have values that us mountain monkeys despise, and it's very unlikely that any of us will change in less than 20 generations.

Being a mixed mutt, I can understand why people would be proud of their race. It gives solidarity. Being mixed you don't get that as much. You mixed op?

This, it gives people the since of "that guy is like me, the same, I too can do this if I put my mind to it"

Lad its simple. Our ancestors toiled, fought, fucked, killed and died to create the gene-pool that defines us as a people. Genetic attributes are a choice handed to us. You can choose to race-mix and pollute your gene-pool but that is a choice your children and further descendants will have to live with. Your ancestors travelled the world and had many different lives but they all made one choice consistently. They chose not to reduce the quality of their genetic line. Take heed of their choice and make the correct ones of your own and then you will no longer see any reason to exclude your race as part of your heritage, your family, your people. Only mongrels like the kikes can't fathom racial pride.

Whats to feel bad about.

Exactly the same way one gets proud to be fag.

Genetics is what you are. Choice is irrelevant. No one gets to choose what they are, genetics already made them what they are, which is a results of their genetic past.

Your childhood experiences (parents, school and friends) have made you who you are, and everybody else who shares your race (North America, Western Europe and Australia) has had roughly similar childhood experiences, and they are roughly similar to you. Racial pride is an expression of pride in your childhood experiences, and the person you have become as a result of those experiences. You may then feel solidarity with other people who have had similar experiences, most of whom are of the same race as you for historical reasons.

Intelligence is inherited. Childhood rearing and nurture is only relatively successful if you already have the genetic potential for higher intelligence.

its all about pride in your ancestors , what they went through , what they accomplished. you have no pride for your ancestors and you dont respect what they have done?
every little action they make , no matter how small or large. what they did id the direct result of you being born. honor them

it honestly doesn't matter, race will be gone in a century or two.

the thing is any man that won't fuck a woman because of her race has low testosterone and shouldn't be reproducing anyways.

meaning races are going to mix and there isn't shit the racists can do about it. In fact if they have a functioning pair of testicles they're going to be helping the mix.

ahahha , race will still be relevant in a century or two. are you fucking retarded ????

Almost everyone is America has at least some trace of Native American, European, or African in them. Only immigrants within that last 100 years could be "purely" any race.

>it honestly doesn't matter, race will be gone in a century or two.
not if the more intelligent races are outbred, which will stop the scientific advancement that will make race irrelevant. Its still relevant until that happens.

>the thing is any man that won't fuck a woman because of her race has low testosterone and shouldn't be reproducing anyways.
More successful populations are created by more intelligent and successful people breeding with each other. Your fuck everyone ideas lead to countries like Brazil which can't seem to become successful.

>meaning races are going to mix and there isn't shit the racists can do about it.
According to statistics White Americans mix the least.

WE WUZ KANGS AND SHEIT

When you have done nothing and have no personal successes to be proud of, you just take pride in what someone else who just so happened to have the same skin color as you accomplished.

more intelligent people breed less no matter what their race, so it's a moot point.

high intelligence exists in less than 1% of the population of even your "more intelligent" races, so race mixing won't have much of any effect on it.

you make the racists' error, in thinking just because a certain race produces more high-IQ people the race is smarter in general. This is false.

It's easily disproven by looking at white americans. They (less than 1% of them) are responsible for most of the scientific and technological advances in the world, while white Americans in general are some of the dumbest people in western civilization.

stupid people are perfectly capable of producing genius offspring, given enough time and advances such as nutrition and education.

>high intelligence exists in less than 1% of the population of even your "more intelligent" races, so race mixing won't have much of any effect on it.
Different racial populations have a higher average IQ.

>you make the racists' error, in thinking just because a certain race produces more high-IQ people the race is smarter in general. This is false.
If certain races have a higher average IQ, their kids will too, which means its inheritable, making some races more intelligent.

>It's easily disproven by looking at white americans. They (less than 1% of them) are responsible for most of the scientific and technological advances in the world, while white Americans in general are some of the dumbest people in western civilization.
White Americans have an average IQ of 103, which is the highest in the world besides East Asians.

>stupid people are perfectly capable of producing genius offspring, given enough time and advances such as nutrition and education.
No, this is a ridiculous assumption. You have to be intelligent enough in the first place to gain better nutrition and create a better education for your kids. Do you think better nutrition and creating a better education system comes from aliens?

Absolutely. Just look at the idiots who cling to "racial pride." Benjamin Franklin? Drunk do-nothing. Charles Lindbergh? All he ever did was lose a kid! Lovecraft? Howard? No one even knows who those racist hacks were!

Racial pride? Hmph! What unenlightened plebs. A true man takes pride only in being an atomized consumption unit!

Its called genetics. If you think skin color is the only difference you have a preschool level education.