Would you trust these guys to look after you if you were sick or injured?

would you trust these guys to look after you if you were sick or injured?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZ-nFWnP7rs
youtu.be/9QMJousotj0?t=13s
youtube.com/watch?v=a2Of8Av0nBA
youtube.com/watch?v=mZKmwEraQ7w
youtube.com/watch?v=Qx1N2Zz5y8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder it was Dr Cox, an experienced doctor, that killed 3 patients,

No, they're actors.

Imagine how good this show would have been as a whole winding down in S6

JD, Elliott and Carla, fine. But not Turk, his girlfriend wasn't the only one with 34 Ds in high school.

whoa...

Yes yes yes yes.

ending was perfect

then it kept going

Making a mistake that a lot of doctors make- going on patient history and the assumption that the donor was the victim of an overdose (being a drug addict). I should have called for a thorough blood screening which would probably happen in any competent hospital in the event of organ donation. Which, since this is a TV show they conveniently didn't do.

every doctor ive heard comment on it says its pretty much how they behave, so i probably have

They can accidently double amputate me as long as I get a sloppy blowjob from Blondie

I fucking hate how all the actors deliver the jokes in this show.

JD, Carla, and Turk are apparently all really good at their jobs, even right from the beginning. I would not want to get treated by Eliot, unless it's a bedside nurse type thing.

>I should have called for a thorough blood screening

>ywn be a sick 15 year old in a hospital being treated by a sexy young nurse who believes her boobs have healing powers and she flashes you

A blood screening wouldn't be enough. You can easily miss it even then. This happened in canada a while back, there were traces of rabies in a kidney so the normal blood tests didn't pick it up.

They were all good at their jobs

Even The Todd was a great surgeon

Ted, Janitor, and Doug were the only ones in the show that were incompetent

Janitor wasn't incompetent just lazy and vengeful. When he cleaned he cleaned well

Doug

Doug found his niche in the mourge tho

All doctors on the show (minus the guy who eventually started working in the morgue) would probably do ok. None of them were incompetent. If I had to choose one it would have to be Turk.

JD was pretty annoying with his bedside manner bullshit.
Elliot was kind of a scatterbrain. Hot as fuck though. Sarah Chalke need to show up in more stuff.
Carla was kind of a bitch but that can be good too.
Turk was a friendly jock.

I'd trust them over any of these incompetent fucks. I would love to have my surgeons argue about their sex life while they're performing fucking surgery on me.

34Cs. And the whole point of that episode was he eventually buckled down and started taking it seriously.

I would trust Dr Jan Itor with my life.

I would let Elliot Reid hold my cock with her ice cold hands

I spent quite a lot of time in hospitals as a kid, why the fuck couldn't this ever happen to me?

I used to watch it as a kid and never found Carla to be attractive. Rewatching as an adult I realize she's the best female in the show and Elliot is kind of a bitch. Is this adulthood?

youtube.com/watch?v=KZ-nFWnP7rs

Pretty much
>Carla is a bitch!
>why?
>because she pushed Turk to get his shit together and stop being such a manchild!
Only mouth breathers hate Carla

I'm so hard up, I'm having fantasies about my own wife. It ain't right!

Carla and Elliot are both hot as fuck. Neither are bitches.

Carla is just a no-nonsense sassy minority that knows best always. That goes away eventually. There was even an episode that was literally about it.

Elliot is a neurotic, insecure scatterbrain that grew up in a home padded with a lot of money but not a lot of love.

That's one of my favorite JD daydreams.
youtu.be/9QMJousotj0?t=13s

Even The Rock would agree. And he's gay.

Happened to me 3 months ago, except I'm 27.

>in hospital
>minor invasive laparoscopic surgery
>vitals checked by smoking hot OR nurse
>tits graze my head
>say in my drugged haze, "ahh that feels warm" referring to the injection and I saw her smile before I voided out
>see her again and start chatting
>lets me feel her ass, but abs are too fucked from surgery to do anything
>immediately felt better

Inb4 fake and gay or w/e. Never saw her again.

>womyn doctor
>nigger doctor
>mutt clean up lady

nope only the white cis male doctor

I don't understand why nobody replied to this yet but I agree. They should've named the show "Grey's Unprofessionalism"

I'm gonna believe it for the sake of my boner

i think it's because not many here have seen grey's anatomy

>Jews
>white

God I hate this show. Reddit before Reddit even existed.

carla is the better woman/gf/wife; but i just don't think she's pretty
I'd fuck neurotic Eliot any day though

did you get her number?

>but i just don't think she's pretty
To each their own.

youtube.com/watch?v=a2Of8Av0nBA

Nope.

Didnt have phone or paper because i was naked in post op area.

On top of that, I had 6 weeks of recovery which meant I couldnt fuck her without damaging my glue stitching. By the time I was in the clear, i was deep in work and just forgot.

The whole experience made me realize how easy it was to suffer Munchausen Syndrome

This is the crux of his guilt. Are you thick or...?

>J.D.: There's no way you could've seen that coming. I mean *rabies*? C'mon, there's like three reported cases a year. In fact, testing for it would've been irresponsible. You would've been wasting time those people didn't have.
>Dr. Cox: I was *obsessed* with getting those organs.
>J.D.: You had to be. The fact is those people were gonna die in a number of hours and you had to make the call! I would've made the same call.
>Dr. Cox: Really?

who IS the hottest scrubs girl?
my vote goes to the amy smart character (the wife with the coma husband) or molly

youtube.com/watch?v=mZKmwEraQ7w
youtube.com/watch?v=Qx1N2Zz5y8E

I was always told this is a show for women, so I stayed away

I had this exact epiphany.

It pretty much is. I had an ex that fell in love with it and I tried marathoning some of it with her one weekend but couldn't do it. It is full of a lot of unnecessary drama and soap opera levels of 'story'.

Carla doesn't look dominican...
i understand Turks confusion

I trust all of them, except for Carla

If you got to most doctors or nurses' personalities and habits you wouldn't trust them

Name one time Carla fucked up with a patient
How was her ass? Big and bubbly or tight and toned? What race was she? How old would you say she was? How big were her tits that they brushed up against you? Did it feel like she was wearin a bra? What color scrubs did she have on?

fucking todd lmao

I just don't like her is all. Also wasn't there a point where she overstepped her nurse boundaries and had to be reigned in, or was that another nurse?

Carla looks Dominican hombre

Answer me! REEEEEEEEEEEEE