>Proclamation 7463 of September 14, 2001

>Declaration of National Emergency by Reason of
>Certain Terrorist Attacks

>By the President of the United States of America

>A Proclamation

>A national emergency exists by reason of the terrorist
>attacks at the World Trade Center, New York, New York,
>and the Pentagon, and the continuing and immediate
>threat of further attacks on the United States.

>NOW, THEREFORE, I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the
>United States of America, by virtue of the authority
>vested in me as President by the Constitution and the
>laws of the United States, I hereby declare that the
>national emergency has existed since September 11,
>2001, and, pursuant to the National Emergencies Act (50
>U.S.C. 1601 et seq.), I intend to utilize the following
>statutes: sections 123, 123a, 527, 2201(c), 12006, and
>12302 of title 10, United States Code, and sections
>331, 359, and 367 of title 14, United States Code.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SF0nJ
archive.is/sJWT1
archive.is/JJf9t
archive.is/p6R63
youtube.com/watch?v=Jk6gQhKa9YQ
hermetic.com/beastbay/1005931493/
archive.is/3ChY7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck your entire post just for using a picture of that attention whoring cunt

Previous threads; must reads!

archive.is/SF0nJ

archive.is/sJWT1

archive.is/JJf9t

archive.is/p6R63

it was a legit accident i didn't have thumbnails on

Can you do the same for the Hillary side?

HOLY FUCK YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS!

This is seriously probably just a banksy "art" bullshit thing. He's probably going to do a pop up art show infront of the white house on the 14th or some shit.

I cant print one.

FEDERAL RE
ACE AND I-
MAM

>IMAM
>OH FUK

>STOP HAVING FUN
this is you

No, it's stop wasting your time. Just look at all the threads devoted to this bullshit.

It's OBVIOUSLY an "artist" statement about how money buys votes, as seen on the front of the bill, and how the federal government is destroying our constitution and freedoms, as seen on the back.

The occult imagery is just to wrangle in wannabe conspiracy theorists and anonimoose hackers.

Shills starting to come out into full force. We must be digging to deep for them, they're starting to sweat a little.

>Dear Mr. Speaker: (Dear Mr. President:)

>Section 202(d) of the National Emergencies Act, 50 U.S.C. 1622(d), provides for the automatic termination of a national emergency unless, within 90 days prior to the anniversary date of its declaration, the President publishes in the Federal Register and transmits to the Congress a notice stating that the emergency is to continue in effect beyond the anniversary date. Consistent with this provision, I have sent to the Federal Register the enclosed notice, stating that the emergency declared in Proclamation 7463 with respect to the terrorist attacks on the United States of September 11, 2001, is to continue in effect for an additional year.

>The terrorist threat that led to the declaration on September 14, 2001, of a national emergency continues. For this reason, I have determined that it is necessary to continue in effect after September 14, 2016, the national emergency with respect to the terrorist threat.

>>>>>>Sincerely,
>>>>>BARACK OBAMA

Yeah they're jumping on the thread as soon as they popup now, always a good sign

>implying anyone even gives a shit about any of this other than refugees from /x/

Okay, so? We will be in the same "state of emergency" as we have been for the last 15 years?

They made up the first 20 or so post last night.

we're onto you shill

nth for Apollyon the destroyer

Rev. 9 v 11

They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer).

youtube.com/watch?v=Jk6gQhKa9YQ

I am antichrist kek wills it

Get a job.

where are you getting these pictures?

Proverbs 9:1 Wisdom has built her house; she has set up its seven pillars.

Also note to the right it says 2017.

>wisdom
owls are the animal signifying wisdom

>Goy!

I liked her better T H I C C

H

I

C

C

So when will Sup Forums go offline tonight and for how long?

That closeup helps.

I couldn't ake up that symbol on the floor before, but now it looks like ne of those jewish candle things, with a crucifiction above it.
I can also make out a crow or two.

well I fucked that up.

Have an illuminutti

reminder that all sides are lies

This is some advanced conspiracy shit right here

Can someone give me the tl/dr on what is happening?

There is a countdown, bills were spread around the US, one in each state it seems, and we are trying to find out what the countdown is for.

Strange knockoffs of dollar bills have been found throughout 48 states that have strange symbolism on them alluding to the current election cycle and some sort of vague happening; there's a website linked to them that shows a countdown to the 14th of September.

in case no one's solved it already: an arc of the thelemic unicursal star on the bottom right hand corner, inside the frame, over the structures.

also:
>as above
>so below

whoever this guy is, he definitely has a hard-on for alistair crowley.

Anyone had the badselfeater bill in their hands? is it a good quality paper (in a sense that somebody actually invested time and money into it )

It was reported to be heavy 30-40lb paper. Good shit.

>whoever this guy is, he definitely has a hard-on for alistair crowley.

So should everybody on this board or anyone who is against government control.

1. Man has the right to live by his own law—
to live in the way that he wills to do:
to work as he will:
to play as he will:
to rest as he will:
to die when and how he will.
2. Man has the right to eat what he will:
to drink what he will:
to dwell where he will:
to move as he will on the face of the earth.
3. Man has the right to think what he will:
to speak what he will:
to write what he will:
to draw, paint, carve, etch, mould, build as he will:
to dress as he will.
4. Man has the right to love as he will:—
"take your fill and will of love as ye will,
when, where, and with whom ye will." —AL. I. 51
5. Man has the right to kill those who would thwart these rights.

there is an user with one, he said it seemed the same as a bill down to the scent.

I'm sexually attracted to Kayla, or Mckayla or whatever her name is

Jahans is behind this I know it

personally, I think crowley's mental instability was glorified at a time in which eastern ideology was exploited by westerners and in change, masqueraded for the "real thing" by orientals to get schizophrenic, shit-eaters (crowley ate his own shit) to eat their shit (which I'm sure crowley had no problem doing).

still cool to hear about sabbath, the doors, and whatever band strolled inside of abbey road.

i'll admit i've never read the book of lies and probably never will.

Maybe we are just overthinking the entire thing and this was just a simple demonstration of a very accurate and capable counterfitting press which happens to be in the hands of someone that doesn't like the current state of things.

I mean, let's consider that not only are these things very intricate and done in a similar style of our current bills. But that they are produced and distributed en masse through some kind of printing device. Maybe its Banksy teaming up with the North Koreans.

Counterfitting isn't super profitable, but neither is being a conspiracy crazed art student.

I dunno I'm tired and I want to look at things differently tomorrow.

>inb4 Federal Reserve insider printed off these to warn people about something

Banksy is leftist nigger scum
I hope he gets brain cancer from paint crystals

me too

we need a precise weight of one of the bills, a bill is supposed to weigh 1 gram.

biblical flood juxtaposed by a menorah impaled by a sword.

self insertion on the far right by the artist? cute.

mcfucking kill myself

>shit-eaters (crowley ate his own shit)

I've read numerous Crowley biographies, his own journals, diary entries and he never did actually eat his own shit. He did eat shit of his lover "Laylah", after Laylah asked Crowley to prove in physical act how "far" Crowley will go for her. So yeah, he did eat shit and actually described it quite horrible experience. That's the only corpophagy you're ever gonna find about him.

Say what you say, Book of the Law does contain genuine prophecies in a sense that Boleskine House burned down last year 23 December, after 111 years after the publication
of the Book of the Law.

>AL III,34: "But your holy place shall be untouched throughout the centuries: though with fire and sword it be burnt down & shattered, yet an invisible house there standeth, and shall stand until the fall of the Great Equinox; when Hrumachis shall arise and the double-wanded one assume my throne and place. Another prophet shall arise, and bring fresh fever from the skies; another woman shall awake the lust & worship of the Snake; another soul of God and beast shall mingle in the globed priest; another sacrifice shall stain the tomb; another king shall reign; and blessing no longer be poured To the Hawk-headed mystical Lord!"

It seems the most likely, but the better question than who is why. why go through all this?

Yeah as an admitted refugee from /x/ I agree this interests me

is it really a 'her'?

yes

THICC kayla is best Kayla

That has 8 pillars and the one on the bill has 7 and a little circle cut out the top with a cross or something. Maybe a window

4am for 13 min

oh yeah.

100%

In one thread, somebody kinda knew her and got some pics from her, shit posted them in one of her threads and she flew da coup 4eva... as a tripfag anyways.

kill it with fire

To lessen the gigantic explosiveness of the redpills to be dropped in the near future imo

Oh boy are the boomers gonna reject this one to their bone

hermetic.com/beastbay/1005931493/
>The story may well be apocryphal, but between The Book of Lies Chapter 87, "Mandarin Meals," and "Leah Sublime," I rather had the impression that coprophagia was at least an occasional interest of his.

again, I've never read the book of lies, but would it really surprise you if crowley ate literal shit?

looks like someone was salty
does that mean i should save the picture and mass distribute it over the interwebs

I looked for it for a while, but still could not find the unicursal hexagram in the pic.

Did you even read my post?

Leah Sublime = Laylah

Whole Book of Lies is dedicated to Laylah. Crowley literally worshipped the woman to a degree that he was willing to eat her shit

I didn't get banned?

sweet.

That girl's body is fucking with my mind.

Like, I should find her attractive, but for some reason I don't.

What about now?

what did you say?

Looks like tranny to me

Ok Merkel is doing that shit every second. Trump doing it a few times doesn't necessarily mean anything. It's a common fucking thing to do with your hands. When the symbols are as broad as every fucking triangle and every hand gesture you'll see the illuminati everywhere.

She's gonna get ugly later. I can tell. Got 3 years at most left.

the attention span in 2016 is a microcosm of what it was when these boomers were alive that I would be surprised if these threads were still going on in a week from now.

>tripfag
>being retarded
see the uniformed crosshatch over the structures on the bottom right hand corner? they make a pattern very similar to the unicursal pattern and would be a given, given the running motif of thelemic mottos found on the bill.

it's mentioned twice in the book, once unrelated to laylah. does eating shit automatically dispel the air of mystery and esoteric knowledge that crowley has to any of his believers? probably not, but again, wouldn't be surprised if he ate his own, other people's shit, animal shit, whatever.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

he posted nude of the ugly bitch he keeps posting

Not when it's their money that's gonna be talked about

Federal Beast = badselfeater

>HIGH TEST

Feels Good Man

>it's mentioned twice in the book, once unrelated to laylah

There is not a single chapter in the book that is unrelated to laylah.

Crowley ate semen, menstrual blood, but he did not eat his own shit even though you want to portray it that way.

I would like to impregnate it before it sours.

>three towers
>falling man
>far left
sorry, I don't feel like checking the previous threads, so I'll keep shitposting here since this thread is already fucking trash.

Good luck impregnating something with a dick.

Someone post the pics of the bills again, i wanna check this shit out

>before it sours.

>implying it hasn't already

>eats all other types of bodily fluids
>"crowley would never eat another man's poopoo, though."

okay.

Are all the posters who complain about Kayla jealous landwhales or something?

The whole house of cards will come crashing down. Expect a leak that dwarfs all others.

I can tell by her build and some... photos that it isn't a dude. Those hips are set insanely high.

Probably. Women hit the track hard these days.

archive.is/3ChY7
archive.is/3ChY7
archive.is/3ChY7
archive.is/3ChY7

read this fucking thread faggots

Too bad you keep shitposting (literally)

Here is btw chapter "Mandarin Meals" you quoted above in your posts. Notice any similarity in the self-devouring Serpent sigil Crowley associated to the chapter and maybe to the $ -sign?

Cowan, skidoo.

trump does it as much as merkel. I just couldn't be bothers shooping them in

>taking the poo poo platter literally
this thread already started off on a bad start, so can you at least save your quips about crowley for the next thread? we'll be best friends there and transcend without these wilting sunflowers.

nice find with the ouroboros.

Who is she?!?

>temple u's mascot
did you know that philadelphia's home to one of the biggest masonic temples in the nation? it's in the center of the city and about 15 minutes away from ye olde city of our founding fathers and it also stands next to a sculpture of g.w. on his horsey.

Can someone repost the bills again? There's what appears to be ash covering one of the documents near the dragon.

go back to plebbit

>she

meant for:
wondering if these flowers are to supposed to look like opium and whether the A stands for "Afghanistan", given the exact pose of the falling man from the WTC towers, the three towers, and the heroin epidemic that followed after we intervened into the afghani heroin market.

thoughts?