Why you will not ever beat the NWO

Let's say there are 15 people on the planet who know a certain amount of information. Nobody else beyond them does, or anything close to it.
Why not? The answer for why only 15 people know this certain information is a part of the information they know, meaning only they know why only 15 people know it. Not 14, not 16, only 15.

To find out why, you need to know information only they know to approach the information required to know the information on why there can only be 15.

They hold both the gate, the keys to the gate, the land for the gate to sit on, and the country in which that land is a part of. The only way to find this country, is with knowledge known only by the 15 people.

That's the level of secrecy and occult information that is above us, out of the reach of yourself. You will never know the truth, nobody will.
Any spook government competent enough to remain completely unknown by the general public for so long is being operated beyond our capability to find.
It's possible the true leaders are normal people living amongst us as reduce the capability of anyone targeting them. Maybe these organizations have somehow agreed to operate without any leader, using only their goals and actions to communicate between each other like sending a message over the ocean just through the ripples in the waves.

Are you the smartest person you have ever known, ever heard of? If not you don't stand a chance. Your government will always be a puppet and by that extension so will you and I.
Simply embrace your defeat and you will live moderately more happy than you do. You'll die naturally well before any of this ever effects you; you've got nothing to lose by not worrying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rJH9yh8sr3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=xibObzF2aSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wut do u kno about tha bildaberg

Those 15 people still have to react and act accordingly to everyone else. Why just roll over for them?

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.” - some really chill dude

I doth proclaim that OP is a faggot. But what kind of faggot? Is he a globalist honeypot shillbot? an anti Globalist using layered memery hoping to find other likeminded people? i don't know. I do know that OP is a spectacular powerbottoming fag and i would hate him if i didn't know what such persistent emotions tend to do.

Is this a one post hit and run OP or can i shitpost to you directly?

True Christians have power over devils, the mamzer abominations, such as the Jews which control the Satanic NWO are possessed by their devil progenitors, the devils have power over them. At that height you are possessed, there is no way of getting around it, this is how the Satanic mongrel Elites have ESP pychic abilities, possession by devils using devil spiritual power, having power over devils also means the subjects of the devils, i.e. those individuals which the devils possess, are always under your control. It takes naught but one Adamic man, to rule over the whole NWO and even destroy them as he so pleases.

I hold all the world's knowledge, tbqhwy desu sempai

(((NWO)))

*occult knowledge
I'm not skilled in mathematics, but I am aware of which theories are lies and half-truths

Reeee reptile over lords, nwo, alien technology, chem trails. Please tell us more from YouTube.

Knowledge is Power.
This sounds like information you should take "seriously".

youtube.com/watch?v=rJH9yh8sr3Q

>occult bullshit
If the kikes really do believe ancient memes then that's one of the reasons they're going to lose.

Still, it's baffling to think they could have so much power and yet be stupid enough to believe in demon gods or whatever the fuck it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=xibObzF2aSk

Occult means hidden, you 70 iq bumblefuck

Still comes with certain connotations.

If this nwo is so great and ancient why has it taken them so long to win?

Fuckin faggot.

The reason you can't beat the NWO, is because none of you fags can name the few.

thats it, any other reason is fucking retarded. Grow up.

You seem to recognize that these people are massively intelligent

Maybe you should also consider that they're onto something with the occultism.

Protip: it's not as black and white as spooky demons from a place called hell at the center of the earth. think psychological/universal archetypes, memes, and a higher realm that's the source of these things (like the matrix)

the best way to convince someone of magick is to get them to practice it themselves. you'll eventually see results. its almost guaranteed. the "why" actually isn't really important. people at these levels are entirely success-minded. they do it because it works.

>Satanic NWO
Satan is a Judean egregore.

what's on area 51 man
whys that so secret

>what is a power struggle?

you really think there are just the families and no opposition
don't kid yourself

The brand of satanism in the higher echelons of society is one which can be shared with any faith. It is not known if those that we do know of are satanists pretending to be Jews or Jews pretending to be satanists. They are both and possibly neither.

Even the more known members of these organization publicly strive to think and act and behave far different from what the public would consider even remotely average. They are all eccentric at will because it makes them harder to read, their goals harder to decipher, their visage far more frightening to those who fear the unpredictable and powerful.

I see this bell curve posted here a lot. I watch. This chart is from a book named after the aforementioned measurement.
In the book both researches admit that genes play a role in intelligence, but environment does as well and it is uncertain just how much of an effect this is on the individual's mental capabilities.
The reason I post this chart is because I want you to guess where the public global elite fall on it.
You are less than niggers to them, your whole civilization.

You preach of superiority over others, I guarantee you do like all other humans and animals on this planet, yet standing far above you are the true humans and the peak of our species. They own all of civilization for as great a distance as this globe reaches and yet you're against them because they use their superiority.

I'm actually skeptical of your claims now, since you cite IQ as evidence of their superiority.

Super intelligent people often have trouble with common sense concepts and real world practicality. Extremely high intelligence can actually be a handicap in dealing with extremely complex systems. it gives you the illusion that you have a total grasp of the issue, when its too complex to tackle with intellect alone (this is where instinct and intuition kick in in normal people). high IQ is like a surgical knife you use for very specific problems, not something as immensely complex as civilization-level social engineering

That's exactly the opposite of what an IQ test denotes. Have you ever taken one?