Is adopting children degenerate?

is adopting children degenerate?
Honest replies please, something scientific

i ask because my wife can't have children....

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surrogacy_laws_by_country
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you're unable to have children there's literally nothing wrong with adopting an orphaned kid.
Don't listen to faggots saying shit about raising other people's children, that doesn't apply here.

Nah, it's not degenerate. If you both can't have children, then sure adoption is a great option. The important thing is that you raise that kid properly and show them love like you would your own biological kid.

>mfw deadly trips

yes it is degenerate
if your wife is truly barren god will forgive you for leaving her
it is a man's duty and greatest joy to sire offspring

Adoption is cuckoldry of the maximum level.

Foster care is what you want. The kids are less broken and you get paid a reimbursement for taking them.

It's not cuck because the government pays you to adopt kids plus you save money on not birthing it.

Only thing you miss out on is cream pie for wifey and a kid that resembles your ugly mug.

Just adopt within your race so the kid doesn't find out their adopted too quickly

No it isn't. Children aren't guilty that they don't have parents. Help other people and take care of children isn't degenerate.

I was adopted. My adoptive momz was a co-dependent sociopath. I'm lucky I made it this far. If you're going to adopt then be a parent. Many adopted kids are basically fucked.

Adopt domestic. I can't tell you how many God damn little Chinese, and now African kids I see running around with white parents or grandparents. It's en vogue to in the Tolerance Olympics, they're almost like a status symbol for white yuppies.

Also, there's nothing degenerate about it if you can provide the child a good home. It's not the child's fault or choice that they were born in shitty circumstances, punishing them isn't right.

then you need to use a surrogate mother. don't let her ruin the only point of your existence.

Yes, it is bad to spend such an incredible amount of resources on someone else's genetic lineage with no connection to your own.

If your wife can't have children and you want to stay with her, find a surrogate mother.

If your wife is opposed to trying to get a surrogate mother, that means she thinks raising a complete stranger's child is preferable to raising yours. She doesn't love and respect you, and you should leave her.

If all else fails, help raising the offspring of your family. The closer the better.

It's only okay if you have sex with them and kids with the adopted child.

just adopt a white child

>is adopting children degenerate?
Yes.

Indeed.
But you should first get children that are biologically yours.
Foster care (and the more cucked adoption) is a nice thing to do for the kids, but you can also do it after you raised your own children, when you're too old for new ones of your own. It's also better for the adopted children, because you'll have more experience as a parent, and you'll need that, because those kids are usually very troubled.
Remember, getting your own biological children comes first, family second. Only if those two aren't negatively affected by it, it's great that you give unrelated children a home.

>my wife can't have children
Then your wife is a genetic dead end, just because she can't doesn't mean you can't, save up 75K and get a surrogate mother and purchase a healthy woman's eggs

Go to China and get your own genetically modified baby

>wanting a chink baby
fuck off defenerate

It isn't degenerate if neither of you can have children

You don't have to have a Chink baby if you want it to be genetically modified you dolt, just money

There are plenty of places where even commercial surrogacy is legal.
I'm sure you can get a womb and eggs for far less than 75K. Even white ones, if you're so inclined.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surrogacy_laws_by_country

i agree with the others,

make your own kid

or

save up for a designer baby

It's not. But remember nature beats nurture so it will be an uphill battle. But you can counter that by adopting one of your close or distant family member's child.

>implying the Chinks have advance enough technology too chance etnicity.
i know they have genetic modification now but tthey have it advanced enough too do that. also they wouldn't want to create super babied that aren't going to live in China

*don't have it advanced enough to do that

Money is money, China doesn't care who it comes from
Money is a universal language in China, the more you have the more you can do/get away with

know this friend. hitler himself encouraged the adoption of healthy children, especially if a couple were incapable of having their own healthy children

from a strictly genetic POV, I would prefer to adopt kids whose parents died in some accident. They probably have better genetics than the child of a drug addict, criminal, poor person etc. Unfortunately orphans of disease are also bad choices too as they are likely to have inherited something. I feel like a kid with better genetics kind of "deserves" to have a better life than the offspring of the stupid and the sick, and they have more potential.
>Just like Chad deserves Stacy more than you, tfw

Also try to adopt within your race don't be a virtue signalling fag. Maybe you're not passing on your own genetics but at least you're helping your race out.

Only if his name is Colin Kaepernick

Well, He's got a point.

Hitler did put Jewish children with German families, Although. I do wonder about that.

Do the adopted children hate their new parents because of the government or because they are adopted..