Superman Annual #1 Preview

Superman is the best series of Rebirth? Yes or of course

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookroundup.com/comic-books/reviews/dc-comics/superman-(2016)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

[spoilers]No, Tomasi is mediocre.[/spoilers]

Superdad is pulling the Elvis look.

>Swamp Thing
OH SHIT!!

>best series of Rebirth

That's not really saying much.

Deathstroke is the best series by a landslide.

>Hack Tomasi
>Best at any thing
Sure Supercuck.
That series is too intellectually formatted for normalfags.

>Superman is the best series of Rebirth?
No, it's really not.

what's your favorite series?

Superman is the best series of Rebirth?
YES, the critics and the fans love it (Except new 52 fans) comicbookroundup.com/comic-books/reviews/dc-comics/superman-(2016)

>comic critics
>be taken seriously

It's a pretty enjoyable ride, even if it is rather empty of any actual content.

Oh, they are picking up that blue hand and Mr. Oz plot.

If I cared about old people I'd be living with my grandparents. Take your boring shit and leave

>Jimenez and Manhke are the back ups to Gleason

Does superman, dare I say, have the best artist rotation out of any comic currently?

Go home N52 Clark. You're dead.

None, I hate all comics equally. I just come here to shit post. You're welcome.

Yeah if you like a book about Superman doing nothing

Its a meaningless book. Superdad was a mistake

I told you to go home

I actually like Supedad more, but stay insecure.

Ok I'm still confused. I thought that the big reveal was that Superdad WAS supposed to belong to this world and that Superbro was the one that didn't belong. What's swamp things problem? Have I misunderstood something? Should I not have been listening to other anons who were calling superbro a fake?

well, elvis based his look on captain marvel jr, who was a superman rip-off

As far as I know nothing has been revealed. We'll have to wait until the annual is out to see what Swamp Thing's problem is.

Stay in denial about the acclaim, I'm not worried.

Yeah but so far we've been told that Superbro isn't who he thought he was, Superdad and lois aren't who they think they are, Cark Kent is now a human, from the other rebith thread it seems that Superbro was being tested by Oz before he died, Lois turned to dust, Superbro's powers somehow transferred to lana, What was doomday doing back. I feel like we aren't actually learning anything and we're just getting more and more questions.

One of the best. Superman comic line pretty much sank during the Superbro reign, it feels like the series has a focus again.

They've been building it up but this feels like the start of answering questions. Coming up we have
>This follow up to the blue hand
>Action Comics next arc after Lex is about "Clark"
>Multiplicity is a follow up to Morrison Multiversity and will be revealing more info about Superdad

>acclaim
Top lel.

Has Hellblazer been good? Need my Swampy fox

What's that blue handprint from?

It basically revitalized the Superman line after Truth arc killed it.

>New 52 "Superman"
>fans

Superwoman and New Super-Man are dieing and Supergirl and Action Comics are boring fest.

Superman is comfy book (and I really do like it), but it's honestly not much better than N52 Superman.

Which I could get this page with out all the text

>The same critics who give Tynion's Detective 10/10
Wew lad.

Superman has been quite middling and weakest of Tomasi/Gleason books, with the 7th issue being the only great thing to come out of it. It's overtly comfy and safe with forgettable plots.

Superman line is as editorially controlled as it was during the truth arc. It needs a strong bunch of writers to revitalise it, rather than the same shitty editors giving instructions to workhorse writers.

Hey I liked "Superbro" and I also like this Superman. What I don't like is editorial's idea to try and make people forget about Superbro

Agree with this.

They're catering to people who never liked edgelord superho though...which was virtually anyone important who voted with their wallet and sunk him in sales. They don't want to remember him, why should DC?

Customer's always right

If everyone were as honest as you, the world would be a far better place.

We don't know. That's what we're going to find out it would seem.

No it's leagues better. Superbro was shit which is why it sold at 40k. It lacked focus and wasruined by crossovers and other shit.
It's got that right now. Tomasi is good. Yang is doing a great job with Kenan. Orlando is ok. Only Jimenez isn't doing well.

Green Arrow also has a good bunch

>40k
Rebirth Superman will probably fall to this soon or later.

And honestly, all the DC keep falling every month even Batman. I actually started to think that rebirth might not end up be better seller than N52.

Well, the cycle continues.

N52 pissed off PC fans and Rebirth is pissing off N52 fans.

Any Jorge Jiménez recommendations? I've grown quite fond of his art in the superman title

Jurgens.

It's not because of fans, it's because of the lack of content and the godawful decompression.

It took Flash to tell a dumb story in 9 fucking issues. The content was worth only 4 issues. Same goes for Titans, two issues were practically fillers only for fighting.

So of course people will drop books to trade waiting. There is no point in buying books with no content.

>Yeah but so far we've been told that Superbro isn't who he thought he was

Superbro is the worse nickname ever. New 52 went really wrong if people are calling superman a Bro

>Superman is comfy book (and I really do like it), but it's honestly not much better than N52 Superman.

of course it is better

ahh ok, i thought it might've been from some comic i hadn't been reading

>52 pissed off PC fans and Rebirth is pissing off N52 fans.

there is like half dozen new52 fans that can't stop whining

Yes it was from superman:rebirth special where he touched the grave of superbro and the blue handprint lit up.

Nice. Hope this Swamp Thing is a nice refresher from that complete shit they turned him to in Hellblazer.

no, it's not, Tomasi
Kill yourself