OTP thread

All flavors welcome. Just keep it civil, folks.

inevitably

wait,is aku guy or woman?

I don't ship them but I wish she was in more episodes and issues. I thought she'd be super important but she hardly ever shows up.

Can't you fuckers knock it off for one goddamn thread? You're worse than the fucking bronies.

>Only 12 comments in

So much for keeping it civil.

sorry for not wanting another shitty Frozen circlejerk.

No bully pls I just think they're really cute together ok? It's been a long time since I fell for a ship this hard, this fast. I want to see them go on adventures together, supporting and encouraging each other, and occasionally cuddle.

>tfw he chose aging jew hagress over orange buttcheeks

>Orange Peaches" were his last words. For a few months people scrambled to figure out what it was, thinking it must be a clue towards some hidden stash of money or holokrons, but all too soon interest faded, and in the end no one cared

its whatever flavor of the month its feeling like. thats like asking what gender the venom symbiote is

Captain Frodo x War

This guy gets it.

Barrissoka was sweeter, till it got obliterated by canon.

I know that its funny as fuck, but Aku tortured Jack's family, destroyed his homeland, and brought suffering to all of his friends in the future.

Tho this would be good, too.

Good tastes.

The other way around is a cuter ship.

Only these two girls were the closest in age as far as shipping is concerned aside from Lux, I guess?

Nah, there are more story-telling possibilities with Bruce as a female. Tsunderes are also always great.

Always

This makes too much sense.

His name was Frodo?

Best Rogue, but Scott is terrible in every incarnation

>southern goth chick
This is really hot for some reason

They do act cute together

My only issue with Scott ever seems to be him being hung up on Jean. Which causes him to misreat far superior women
Oh and that one time he was a dick to Avalanche in that episode.
Because Goth Chicks are hot and Southern chicks are hot. When they're hot that is.

ayyyy

getting this upset because people post their otps in the specific otp thread

seriously user

All right, real endgame ship right here

My first sunk ship thanks to a status quo jock relationship. Jean dicked Scott around, yet felt enough entitlement to be jealous of Rogue. Uppity teachers pet cunt.

This was Scott's best incarnation, lay off the crack pipe, you cuck.

EVO was the first time I looked at Cyclops differently. He's best with Emma but Rogue treated him right...

Then you fuckers flood the thread, just keep it in moderation you degenerates.
Same goes for your sister incest rivals as well.

All I remember is Rogue having an adorable crush but Scott never noticed.

Aside from Invader Zim autism this otp thread is less revolting than usual. Maybe because it's a slow day.

I still believe in them.

There's no middle ground with Southern chicks. It's either smoking hot perfection or inbred meth gremlin/fat.

You can't deny the love or the chemistry

mah nigga

Aku is evil.

Find a flaw

Now I never watched a lot of Jahnny Brovo or Scooby, but i dont recall either Johnny or Velma liking video games.

It was supposed to be...

I remember the threads right after this episode. People were expecting her to be part of the mystery team. Damn shame...

So a woman, got ya

Pacifica can join too

Halp.

You can't stop me

WondyxCap makes more sense

You're free to have shit taste.

STOP!

But user, Superman is Cap

Get out of here Rebecca Sugar

I agree.

No.

Alternatively

someday latour and robbie will take their filthy hands off gwen and this will happen

WHY?

AMAGAM was stupid. Cap and Batman are linked. Their stories prove as much.

>he never saw the crossover episode
newfags today...

You do know that's the reason Superbro was put down like a dog, right?

Readers hated that toxic relationship so much that there simple wasn't a good solution. Nothing but Superbro's sacrifice could fix things.

Johnny already has Suzy.

everyone is entitled to their own ship, but the sheer amount of Klance and Shieth on tumblr prevent everyone from finding any other ship

Kinda like starco on SVTFOE

Honestly if japan made SJ, aku would have been tsundere and jack would have 4 girls in his posse right now.

it should have been

You do realize we only do that because it triggers you, right?

Alas, the days when Bolin was an actual character and not a brain dead flanderized comic relief-bot.

Oh gosh, that's cute

Padippica isn't worth anything if Mabel isn't embarrassingly supportive of it.

>aku would have been tsundere
you mean he wasn't already?

He's just bored, he just toys with jack because no one can kill him except him

Yes thank you, most people ship kevedd. Kevedd isnt bad but ugh double D and ed is so mich more superior.

Sorry not sorry.