youtube.com/watch?v=9ly3-7_B_Lo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rWJM2wZb1Ew
youtube.com/watch?v=ExQDXPqlmrc
youtube.com/watch?v=AYFD18BwmJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=rWJM2wZb1Ew

>civilized society destroyed in detroit

I foresee a tidal wave of faux outrage over this lump of sand.

Whites only good for destroying.

I'd love to open up an AR-15 if they walked up trying to loot my neighborhood.

That looks soft as fuck, it was going to happen sooner or later

Whites built this entire civilization. But you knew that already.

what language are they speaking? they're making sounds but it doesn't sound english

also, literally isis tier assholes

Guarantee they were leftists

it was very sturdy until 4 people deliberately tried to destroy it

>Muh sand-rock formations

>Oh no, my great grandkids won't see muh sand piles a'hundrid yeers frum now

it's fucking nothing

There are fucking mountains that are that shape in Arizona and new mexico, that's a fucking sand castle faggot

thats the nature of whites

>Mexicans
>not destroying everything that is good and pure

God damn fuck those fucking cunts, what gigantic fucking assholes. This is some fucking ISIS tier shit.

go step on some nazca lines

das rite

So would everyone who lives in these towns. That's why the blacks just loot their own neighbourhoods

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT

>"We confronted them and they said it was a safety hazard," Kalas said. "They said one of their friends had broken a leg on it. It's like their weird revenge thing."

they destroyed it because they were getting revenge on the rock for their friend

Stop trying to justify them acting like a bunch of fucking niggers just because they're white.

>white niggers knock over some rocks
>black niggers rape 100 women

It's all the same.
youtube.com/watch?v=ExQDXPqlmrc

>100 women
100 year old* women

>if I don't speak for the rocks, who will?

Fuck off Lorax. It's a fucking meme rock that no one cared about a day ago, like that Lion and Gorilla.

And it was a safety hazard, imagine that some retard tries to climb it to take a picture.

You're an idiot. Needs some niggers to beat you up.

>Waaah I don't like what you have to say so im going to strawman

You dumb nigger, I never said anything in their favor. Both they, and the people whining about the fucking formations of sand are equally retarded. A pile of rocks shifting from a distinct shape into an indistinct shape is going to affect nobody.

In otherwords, how about you get that sand out of your vagina and grow some fucking thick skin you pussy whip

Niggers don't go hiking.

that doesn't give them the right to take matters into their own hands and destroy a famous/popular rock formation, if it was a real safety hazard they should have contacted the proper authorities so the rock could have a minimum safety distance for viewing attached to it

is there anything more white than hiking?

mountain biking/skiing/snowboarding down whatever you hiked up

Are you a nigger?

Reminds me of these jackasses in Utah:

youtube.com/watch?v=AYFD18BwmJ4

They were charged with felony mischief, and expelled by the Boy Scouts. They used the exact same "it was to protect others" B.S. defense.

Sup Forums: What can we do about whites' ISIS-tier war on beautiful millions-of-years-old rock formations?

Its a funny rock. If its not sign posted as a special rock then the people who knocked it over just knocked over a funny rock.

>destroying shit is fine because it doesn't matter in 100 years
i'm off to destroy the immortal bridge now, not like it will matter in X years, just some fucking rocks and shit

>famous/popular rock formation,

Are you guys so desperate for landmarks that you have a fucking rock as one?

Get an RPG and film it

You fucking nigger. Awe and the ability to appreciate beauty is what separates us from the animals. Fuck you.

he didn't do nufin

Holy shit, that's extremely triggering. thanks for enforcing the dumb redneck stereotype, whereas most country dwelling people, even the dumbfucks understand the value of conservation.

tfw sophisticated redneck

Literally almost anything can be a safety hazard when hiking. Don't be a retard and there's a good chance you won't get hurt.

It was a popular attraction for hikers faggot, stop trying to justify it like a fucking nog just because "its only rocks"

Disgraceful!

inanimate lives matter

>x isn't allowed to be a popular landmark because better landmarks already exist
if we took that thinking to the extreme there would only be one landmark in the entire world

"I'm cucked and the government needs to do everything for me", the post.

To be honest I have no problem with ISIS dynamiting ruins because they're idolatrous. Christians bulldozed the fuck out of thousand-year-old holy sites when they were concerting Germany and Scandanavia from the 800s onwards. And rightly so. Charlemange's codex has a whole chapter on him chopping down the Slavs' yggdrasil-like sacred trees wherever he went.

This rock is small fries.

It's a part of the state park you stupid fucking prick

honestly you should be shot. you probably think that you aren't as bad as ghetto trash, but you are, albeit for different reasons.

Human fucking trash.

>a rock

wow it's almost like it's nothing

>rock formation

literally
who
cares

it's a fucking rock. give it a hundred thousand years and a million more will appear. meanwhile they're cutting down half of the world's forest and species are going extinct, but that's not only legal, but people get filthy rich from it. and what about all the natural "rocks" that are destroyed via mining? all the natural caves that are forever altered? whoever is outraged about this retarded shit needs to fix their priorities.

Why would grain silos need to fly?

How "sturdy" can a rock formation really be if only 4 people can topple it?

The Park Rangers and Oregon Police Department for one you retarded fuck

>If I commit crime and destroy property it's fine because it's just a rock

god damn you are fucking stupid

Anyone who says "It's just a rock" is a nigger. You know why? Because niggers lack the capacity to understand actions outside of themselves. The rock was an attraction and had meaning, but sure. It was just a fucking rock.

>"I'm cucked and the government needs to do everything for me", the post.
you mean, i'm not fond of people destroying natural landmarks for fun and then using the excuse that they were personally making the world a safer place for others to get away with it, the post

i read the news article, apparently it took 8 people, and then after the base had cracked 3 people remained to finish it off

>all those millenial cucks in the comments trying to justify this
Absolutely disgusting.

fuck you uo GO BEAVS YOU LIB FAGS

>gangs of dumb nogs destroy homes and businesses in Milwaukee

"Black lives matter! If you don't understand how this is fighting against systematic oppression then you don't understand your own white privelage!"

>a few dumb white kids destroy a rock

"Look at how destructive white people are!"

based

it's fucking sand. you're acting like a faggot. maybe if it was some rocks in my region i would be inclined to care, but i already hate Oregon so I couldn't care less about your sand stone piece of shit 'monument'.

>Oregon Police Department
Wat?
Besides, I bet they will find out it was not rock protected by law.

B-B-BUT IT'S JUST A ROCK, DON'T YOU GET IT PEOPLE MATTER TOO

it's compressed sand with a massive weight at the top and a thin base for support. the reason it's considered special is because it's about to fall over any second.

pic related, actual rock formations of lava originated stone that will continue to stand for thousands of years.

You didn't know that the PD were looking for these people because they are literally criminals? They vandalized a state park, so the State Police are looking for them

Why is this rock important?

It's a white cultural problem that the white community needs to deal with. They need education and to be lifted up from their lives of poverty and crime.

Oh, that's why we talk about that immortal bridge every passing hour of our lives, right? OUR LIVELYHOOD DEPENDS ON THIS SPECIFIC FORMATION OF ROCK WITHSTANDING HUMAN HANDS

Formations like this exist everywhere. I fucking bet you a million shekels that there's at least a few million of them underneath the region that I live in alone.

Mmm, wow. A rock is propped up by another rock through sheer circumstance. I'm just so awe-inspired that shit like this is commonplace pretty much everywhere across the universe to a point that it'll even put NoMan'sSky to shame in its repetition

If you really want to see something awesome, how about you take a look at the massive canyons and mountains on mars? That shit makes our own stuff look like a pile of sand that could be easily toppled by three dudes on an evening afternoon.

Oh, wait

Anyways, go back to jacking off to dirt, why don't you? Clearly this sort of insignificant shit is something that you consider worth obsessing over

So they vandalized the shitters too? That fucking thing they toppled was a tourist trap.

>popular rock formation
>POPULAR ROCK FORMARION

lol stupid white people indeed.

I saw the peaceful reddit comments about how the rock topplers should be drawn and quartered, and I thought: Well, at least Sup Forums won't freak out like retards over a stupid rock.

I'm not even mad I was wrong, I'm just disappointed.

you do realize that shit that can easily be pushed over by 5 people will inevitably be pushed over? let it go it's nature's way, part of accepting loss.

read the post, retard. if you're outraged over this rock and not deforestation, you're a hypocritical libshit.

so fine them and move on. no need to act outraged when much bigger crimes against nature are being encouraged. I bet you've never even thought of the endangered birds losing their nests due to logging, yet you'd pretend to be upset over a shitty rock that was about to crumble anyway.

really shitty landmark. the view is good but for goodness sake it's a very small rock i'm surprised more than a handful of people even know about this supposed special rock. Come to California we have a hundred viewpoints like that and there's probably a rock you can stand on.

Disgusting, anyone who destroys natural wonders or anything of historic value doesn't just deserve prison. They should be hanged.

Absolutely nigger tier behavior, I don't care if they are "white".

Fug I've got photos of myself on that :(

>i never knew this rock existed until 10 minutes ago
>heres my informed opinion
This doesnt matter. Its a fucking rock and not even one of the inportant ones.

why am i now just seeing a bunch of her?

>natural wonders
>wonder
>a fucking rock

hahahaha ayoo lmao

It was three people.

yeah, man. that's right!!!!
rocks are people too!!!

Running from niggers

it's not of historic value, at all. I think they deserve to be fined as the rock was protected under law, but if you're going to be up in arms over this shit, you're the same type of cuck that falls for every sensationalist headline and changes their crusade every week.

Wew, that pissed me off

I'm a geologist and even I don't care about it. There's nothing special about that rock. Such formations are not that rare, nor are they special in anyway.

most probably done the people a favour imagine the rock fell on a kid, didn't look secure.

WE WUZ ROCKS N SHIET

they will. this rock was created through natural processes that continue to shape such rocks today. in 100 years, you will have many new rocks like this, which are close today but not quite there.

There is a big difference when it comes to intent, bucko. There was literally no reason to destroy that rock, whereas logging actually has a benefit for society. Nobody is acting fucking outraged, they are. You know why? Because the people that did this were human trash that did something fucking stupid that has an effect on lots of other people and an entire community for no actual reason

Don't give me your fucking stupid hippie "lol why dont u care about this thing I care about you can't actually care about anything lmao" bullshit. I hate hearing it from you mentally deficient retards, so please just think about this for a second and realize that you're fucking retarded and there's a reason nobody other than a bunch of fucking hippies are going to give too much of a shit over some birds dying when it serves a basic function of human society, without which it may not function as well as it is now, which means no internet so you retarded millennial liberals can't fucking shitpost all day about how terrible it is that we don't treat mother earth so good

I never knew it about it until 10 minutes ago, and I'll forget it tomorrow. What you don't understand is that some people actually have principles, and destroying important pieces of property for no reason is a pretty big deal, and I have a right to pass my own personal judgement on people that do it. Don't agree with me? Fine, but at the end of the day my principles dictate that I don't talk about human garbage that do shit like this kindly, even if it's only important enough to occupy a few minutes of my time.

ps. It does matter to a lot of people and that's why this is so atrocious. The only thing I'm getting from you and some of these other faggots is that you're fucking oblivious to societal standards and basic decency, which is probably a part of why you come in here the first place. That's fine, I won't judge, I come here too. But you're a faggot, and deep down you probably know it too.

>let Marxism destroy your child's sense of respect for nature, God, family, etc.
>surprised when they act like niggers

>implying that rock has benefit to society
i say if a rock is weak enough to be lifted up it has no right to beg for protection from the state. that's basic civics 101.

the only marxists are demanding law to punish people for interacting innocently with nature. it's public land, they shouldn't face any charges.

these vandals are niggers too me

> nobody other than a bunch of fucking hippies are going to give too much of a shit over some birds dying when it serves a basic function of human society,

this right here is why you're a retarded hypocrit and faggot. species are going extinct, never to be seen again, and your faggot ass is crying over a rock that isn't even one of a kind, the kind that is common in the US and will always exist as long as we have wind and sand on this planet, even if you went around and knocked them all down today. you can have a lumber industry while still protecting endangered species, but we simply don't make the effort to. it's amazing you'd call people that care about actual living things hippies when you're literally crying over a shitty pile of sand.

based, fug nature

5 star post

>what is reading comprehension
He never said the rock benefited society you retard, he said logging did and thus why it can be justified. There was literally no reason to destroy the rock other than to act like a bunch stupid niggers. This shouldn't even be a debate, at the end of the day it wasn't their property to destroy you fucking autistic faggot.

The rock wasn't begging protection from the state. Nobody was begging for protection for the fucking rock because it probably was going to fucking sit for there another hundred years without anybody fucking breaking it, because nobody fucking does that.

Shut up you fucking hippie

>Defending nigger behavior

No normal people wander around parks destroying shit for their own entertainment.

Vandalism is uncivilized nigger behavior. We don't live in Somalia where looting and destroying whatever you like is seen as normal.

on the one hand, yeah that's stupid

on the other, if 3 kids are able to push it over, it was going to go in a few months regardless. what if it fell when someone tried to climb on it for a photograph?

they fucked them up real good