PHLEGM

WHAT IS THIS FUCKING THING?

I FEEL SICK LOOKING AT IT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wjv5k2Wm534
vocaroo.com/i/s1HEU6LVkzZR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your mother faget

delete this thread it's fucking annoying and noone cares. you neckbeards think anything is evidence

Fucking disgusting

She is going to d*e soon

What are those green things? Olives?

Finally a presidential candidate who represents the people of America. Unhealthy.

HOLD MY SPITTER BRAH

Living on borrowed time.

The blatant shilling going on here is really amazing

Get these images out onto the normalweb if you can, guys. It's scaring them.

CTR is triggered. I hope mental health needs are covered by their health insurance.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!?!?!?

That's an olive. She's drinking martinis at speeches. Classy.

People are saying phlegm and coughdrops.

It doesn't look like either to me. It looks like the physical manifestation of corruption and dishonesty oozing from her lying orifice

It's a cough drop that she took literally 2 minutes before it fell into her glass of water.

This board is cancer who will come up with anything to get $0.02 deposited into their account.

Please tell me that's some sort of throat relief drop before I hurl.

It's just a lemon

sage

You moron

cough drops do not get gooey or squishy as that piece of whatever in glass looks like

She's so gross and sick, literally dying.

It's her egg yolk for her new demon spawn, king picolo will be proud

Literally a piece of her lung

youtu.be/wjv5k2Wm534

SO DISGUSTING BLEEEHHHHH

Talking about yourself CTR.

We don't get paid to shill, we see something fucked up and we make fun of it.

Hillary is literally dying and sleeping 18 hour a day and paying trolls to pose a democratic operatives on a neo-nazi message board, and all over other forms of social media as well.

I'd say Hillary's health is a pretty big subject.

What could it conceivably be?

What could be a natural byproduct of humans that would sink in water? Mucus floats, does it not?

Somebody ask the homos over at /sci/ what we're dealing with.

Definitely not a cough drop. Even with the water and glass boundary refracting light, it would not be the huge or slimey form. Plus you see it come out in two part in the gif

With the coughing fit before hand, most likely its phelgm. What kind of phelgm is that color? Not fucking idea

>trumptards desperate to control the damage from his failure in mexico
>see hillary spit out cough drops
>"s-s-she coughed up something wtf i love trump now XD"

trump and his retarded followers are so fucking pathetic they literally cannot defend themselves, and have to focus on inane bullshit like cough drops to try and deflect from trump's own gigantic fuckups.

>$0.02 has been deposited on your account

Kek'd and check'd

It's not phlegm exactly, it's called sputum, look it up.
It's basically impacted and condensed normal lung mucous that she coughed up, and is usually a symptom for chronic bronchitis or a similar condition.
She is in poor health, making her unfit to run for any public office.

What does it say about your health when everyone around you carries on-demand cough drops for you to give at a moments notice, and your condition is that fucked up that you need TWO cough drops in your mouth at once while giving a public speech at the same time? That being said, those aren't cough drops that are in the glass son.

> The act of spitting; also the sputum, which is the Latin name for the mucus or other secretion discharged from the air passages. The examination of expectoration is of the utmost value in the diagnosis of diseases of the chest. Often the nature of an ailment can be determined or the diagnosis confirmed by the examination of the expectoration. In simple bronchitis the sputum is frothy and colorless, and floats on water. In chronic bronchitis it is generally yellowish or greenish, and, owing to an admixture of pus, it sinks in water.

checks out. Hillary has chronic bronchitis, possibly due to parkinson's.

so much triggering. i can't stop laughing

PRAISE SHILLARY'S FROG EMBRYOS

kek'd

>thinking that CTR is still shilling on this board

t. CTR

>It doesn't look like either to me. It looks like the physical manifestation of corruption and dishonesty oozing from her lying orifice

kek

She probably has anxiety from campaigning and losing to trump, it is now to cause mucus buildup in throat, which is probably what she coughed up.

no wonder that black man that follows her has that benzo tube thing

she's a piccolo and she's laying eggs before her eventual death

she produce lemons in her mouth

kimochi warui

are these the delegates ted was looking for?

Oh Dahnald...
vocaroo.com/i/s1HEU6LVkzZR

daaaaaahhhnaaaald

how long does she have?