Best Animated Venom

Which Spiderman animated show had the best Venom?
Just judge each character regardless of the quality of the overall series; just focus on him. Design, characterization, voice actor, iconic moments, competence in fighting. Take everything in account.
There are more versions than the ones in pic related, so feel free to talk about those as well.

Spectacular>Animated>Ultimate

I personally love the Spectacular Venom. He was built up from the beginning with clear influence from the Ultimate Universe, but still as his own character. His fighting style was fucking brutal and I enjoyed the portrayed just how superior he was to Spiderman in a fight and how Spidey had to rely on his brains to defeat him.
The design itself is pretty cool to; I like how bulky and monstrous it is. It is a little disproportionate in terms of chest and legs, but it holds up okay.
One thing that just rubs me the wrong way has to be his voice; it just doesn´t fit him at all. As Eddie it sounds great, but as Venom it leaves much to be desired.
When he´s quiet and limits to growl he's fantastic, though.
I also loved how he mentally and psychically tortured Peter, even without the suit.
And who can forget:
>Peter Parker is Spiderman!

This is a little unfair when Spectacular had the best everything.

All I have to say is that Ultimate sucks....fucking garbage to the max

The 90s animated series had undeniably the best adaptation of the character.

>those breathing noises

Why he was blue on MVC?

Pure black doesn't look as good in 90's sprites.

Animated was the best. They had like a 5 episode build up to his introduction. Plus there's only one version I would FOLLOW TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH!!!!

Venom always sucks but Spectacular had some great fights with him so that one

>Animated was the best.
It was also the closest to the source material. They recreated a lot of scenes from the comics (like pic related was done in the opening of Venom's first episode)

spectacular no matter what iteration of animated spider-man no matter what you're talking about always ALWAYS spectacular

marvel vs capcom

Same reason a lot of characters wearing "black' are actually wearing dark blue or red. Pure black sprites and inks blend in too much.

Spectacular>Animated>Unlimited>human shit>monkey shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ultimate

I always liked this design, especially the contrast with Carnage's.

90's series. It's a very close adaption of his comic self, and they even introduce him throughout the beginning of the show to set him and his beef against spider-man up even more. Plus, he easily sounds the most menacing.

Spectacular is good and all, but I never liked how they made Brock Peter's friend like in Ultimate, and I didn't like his voice at all. Sounded too wimpy.

90s looks the best and sounds the best

Visually the anime version was nice.

Why were Venom and Carnage friends in that show?

Spectacular>TAS>Unlimited>Raimiverse>Ultimate

>wasn't even Brock
>just the symbiote bonded to Hulk

Is that from the show where all Avengers minus Spidey got turned into beyblade type toys?

How was the plot? And was Spidey cracking jokes left and right?

I've never liked Venoms face in that.
The eyes looks goofy because of the black that goes into it and the mouth and red and blue things around...

but his episodes are definitely some of the best ones in the 90s show

so that is why it looks like a tumor

I love 90s Venom, and I love how close it was to the comic, but fuck, it seems it was implanted so well into peoples' mind that it literally retconned the comic story in the current Venom run so it could be closer to the cartoon.

Spectacular Spidey is superior.
>Dat Venom Style Impact Webbing
It was pretty great

QUALITY

Because they were both loyal to the race of symbiotes known as the Synoptic