BrOTP Thread

Post your brOTPs. Remember, this is a thread for platonic friendships.

It's shame what have they done with Roy in Rebirth.

They've been in a sour spot for a while now but I'm always hoping for some hatchet-burying action.

More like a passive aggressive notp thread

What shame? Nu41 Roy was a co-dependent whiny bitch. He was pathetic.

Put him on superior book?

Completely platonic.

>Titans
>superior book
I haven't read a single issue of Titans that wasn't mediocre.

Mediocre is better than horrible.

Team up when Percy

RHATO and RH/A weren't horrible and as someone who really likes Roy, I actually think that he was much better in them than he is in Titans right now.

>Great friendship destroyed by movie rights

Don't make me slap you with a fucking cactus. A smart Alec HATES Constantine and always tries to stay away from him.

>Tfw men can't just be friends they have to be fucking.
Sometimes I wonder if this yaoi based subculture is a conspiracy to make it so that dudes can't feel close comfortably for being called gay.
People can't see bromance, they only see romance and I find it very depressing.

>as someone who really likes Roy

I will never understand you people.

Fuck you it counts

What's there to not understand?

BROS 4 LYFE

Honestly I just wanted to post that cover

The thread specifically stated "Platonic", stop getting your fucking panties in a twist. Yes, there's a bunch of fujoshits on this board and a whole gang of homosexuals but until there's a /yco/ and /uco/ you're just going to have to get used to this shit.

I know but people will start posting more gay shit like

It IS a cool cover.

>and as someone who really likes Roy

I like Roy and hated him in them.

He was a little bitch that depended on Jason for everything. I don't know how anyone who might like the character would find that version of him appealing.

>He was a little bitch that depended on Jason for everything
Examples? Because Roy was really attached to Jason because he was the only person about him, but he wasn't never helpless without him.

*who cared
*was

Obligatory

Wait, aren't both of them gay now? Ironiiiiic.

These two come to mind.

Bobby is, I haven't heard anything of the sort about Hank, though.

He couldn't do shit alone.

Jason brought from the brink, Jason told him to be a mercenary (as a way to get rid of his clingy ass), Jason had to save him from being executed after failing a contract, Jason had to deal with him begging to tag along, Jason had to constantly clean his mess (including killing a former mercenary team which was another failure) and so on. Every time he was far away from Jason he'd lose his shit as well.

He was insecure, clingy and whiny.

Hell, his origin is that he felt betrayed after learning that Ollie was using the weapons he was creating for the company to battle crime alone as a vigilante, all because he felt that Ollie should share everything about his personal life with him because he thought they were friends. Despite Ollie springing out of jail and giving him a nice job. He behaved like a little faggot in love with his boss all because the guy was friendly with him and that meant something. His meltdown was super overblown and dramatic.

This was Roy, according to Scott Lobdell, a over-dramatic and clingy fag who couldn't do shit alone.

ah, you beat me to it

Reading your post proved to me that you haven't actually read RHATO and RH/A.

It was ROY who told Jason to be a mercenary and the one who started the business. Also, Roy saved Jason more times than Jason saved him.

Roy wasn't clingy and whiney (and you have yet to show me examples). He has problems like Jason and Kori, but he was never helpless without them and was important member in the team.

>RHATO and RH/A weren't horrible

>no "awesome facial hair bros"
this thread had good taste

I'm shocked it took this long to show up

>posting anime gif
Go back to Sup Forums, user.

It's not gay

they're only friends

>posting moe gif
FIFY

Where the fuck do you think you are?

honestly they are so much better together than apart.

Sup Forums you fool

In Cartoons and Comics board?

>It was ROY who told Jason to be a mercenary and the one who started the business.

You're mixing RH/A with RHatO.

Jason told Roy to become a mercenary first, which is how Roy got his ass captured and was going to be executed in Kadhaq. This happened in the first issue of the first RHatO series.
Later in Roy started a mercenary company. This happened in RH/A.

>Also, Roy saved Jason more times than Jason saved him.

No, he didn't.

>Roy wasn't clingy and whiney (and you have yet to show me examples).

He was clingy and whiny. Jason was constantly complaining in his stupid monologues about it and making fun of him through dialog. He literally begged Jason to bring him along his missions. When Jason disappeared he went almost mad.

> He has problems like Jason and Kori, but he was never helpless without them and was important member in the team.

He was constantly being saved by them. The very first issue of RHatO start with Jason and Kory saving his sorry ass.

It seems to me that you're the one who didn't those awful books.

to more broad Sup Forums an anime message board anime is welcome everywhere as long as it doesn't hijack nothing

>anime is welcome everywhere

Wrong

read the fucking rules instead of creating your own

They are probably going to keep them besties anyway, they used to use Roy for Dick because Wally was in JLA with Kyle. This is no longer the case anymore so Wally will be closer to Dick.

Dick was Best Man at Wally's wedding, they've always been close

They already retconned a lot from their Nu52 versions.

Roy is a past junkie and Jason have his pre-Nu52 origin.

Winnick changed that with Outsiders, Wally even admitted they weren't seeing each other anymore. Kyle was closer to Wally for a long while.

Their origins, sure. But their relationship is popular enough to carry on.

>But their relationship is popular enough to carry on.

Is it? Because what i see is DC trying their best to keep the character away from each other.

Because OP said platonic.

Contributing

Dubs confirmed.

I love these two.

>Jason told Roy to become a mercenary first, which is how Roy got his ass captured and was going to be executed in Kadhaq. This happened in the first issue of the first RHatO series.
Jason has even talked to Roy after his resurrection before they meet in the first issue.

>No, he didn't
Yes, he did.

>He was clingy and whiny. Jason was constantly complaining in his stupid monologues about it and making fun of him through dialog. He literally begged Jason to bring him along his missions. When Jason disappeared he went almost mad
Examples?

>He was constantly being saved by them. The very first issue of RHatO start with Jason and Kory saving his sorry ass
Roy saved Kori when Jason was busy fighting the entitled member, was there for her and helped in her mission in the Kori's Crop arc, lead the TT and saved their lives in DOTF crossover, saved Jason when he was attacked by LoA, saved everyone when they got caught by Lobo, saved everyone again in the last issue of RHATO, saved Jason from falling to his death, saved Jason and Gordon from Underbelly and saved the JD in the Robin War crossover.

>It seems to me that you're the one who didn't those awful books
Sure...

*hasn't talked

My cartoon brOTP since my comic related one was already posted

oops.

You're just tempting fate, user

Superman/Batman
Booster Gold/Blue Beetle
Hawkman/Atom
Nightwing/Flash (Wally)
Cyborg/Changeling
Flash (Barry)/Green Lantern (Hal)
Flash (Barry)/Elongated Man
Green Lantern (Hal)/Green Arrow (Ollie)
Superboy(Conner)/Robin (Tim)
Suèrboy(Clark)/Mon-el
Suèrboy(Clark)/Brainiac
Colossus/Chamaeleon boy
Element Lad/Sun boy
Karate kid/Timberwolf
Timnerwolf / Blok
Wildfire/Quislet
Pied Piper/Trickster(James)

Powerman/Ironfist
Namor/Dr. Doom
Spiderman (Peter)/Human Torch (Johny)
Hercules/Cho
Iron man/Captain America
Captain America/Falcon
Captain America/Rick Jones
Rick Jones/Hulk
Rick Jones/Captain Marvel

add
Pied Piper & Flash (Wally) and i agree

>Jason has even talked to Roy after his resurrection before they meet in the first issue.

The first issue started with them already knowing each other, because any development in that book happened off-panel and was explained via big info-dumps. Jason explained via monologue that he gave the idea to Roy and now had to rescue his sorry ass.

Yes, Roy helped several times, but he always did some dumb shit in order to come with the save or had help from others. For example he was manipulated and used by the Untitled when he tried to rescue Jason from the League of Assassins.

The best

>but he always did some dumb shit in order to come with the save or had help from others
It happened to every comic character and it wasn't exclusive to Roy in RHATO.

And Jason was also manipulated by Essence and the LoA.

Was this before or after pic related?

Logan knew peter wanted an outlet for his anger so he acted like one

>Flash ever being 'bad cop'
Guy's a bleeding heart mixed with an adorable puppy.

Now Hal, THAT one's a real asshole.

that's why Hal is always bad cop

Static and Gear.