Sup Forums BTFO as always

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/07/europe/brexit-eu-migrants-romford/index.html

Where were you scumbags when Sup Forums got completely obliterated by a Romanian qt. 3.14

>muh Romanians are not white
>muh Romanians only come to steal and beg
>muh Romanians are backwards

Get fucked niggers

K

Americans don't say things like that about Romania!

Congrats on finding one.

Wouldn't it be better for her to be in Romania making white babies? What use is it for her to waste away her youth as a youth as a childless career woman who gets positions that should go to men?

shut up you romani dirtbag. Kek will purge you degenerates from this earth

WTF. What's up with her neck?

What's Romania like? my grandfather is from there.

We wuz engineers and shieeet

I thought Quasimodo was from France.

WE

WUZ

kek

>Giving a fuck about Dyaspora fags

If you leave your homelabd for economic reasons it means you are so lazy or stupid that you couldn't make it at home. Or so greedy that you would betray your homeland for a few extra sheckles.

She is just more of the low life scum that got a meme degree and wonder why they are poor so they blamed it on the country and decided to go work minimum wage abroad thinking it's good living, foregetting to factor in staying costs.

Nice try m9, but everyone knows Quasimodo is British.

A quiet rural nation that sort of fits the 'Murican stereotype of ex com block nation.

It has a nice environment, good looking towns but any big city is com block cancer, it's filled with day dreaming idiots that think the west is a paradise as well as people nostalgic over communism.

And if you are in a decent comunity it's like paradise.

She is only working in UK over the summer, but studies in Romania and will return to complete her degree, read the article. She clearly states she is there temporarily.

>working abroad for one summer abroad for extra spending Schmeclkes

Berry pickers, they never change.

Why are britbongs so fucking ugly?

Inbreeding.

Literally nothing wrong with picking berries, its honest work, and someone has to do it. Would you rather that they sit at home doing nothing, or travel abroad to steal or beg?

>doing nothing

Maybe it's because I am a guy and live in a station town there was plenty of summer jobs.

But anyway she will probably waste her money like all my buddies who went abroad did.

>is an engineering student who has been working in a cafe
STEMfags on suicide watch
When will they learn?

Over the summer while she completes her degree.

>foreigners in UK
>"I HAVE SO MUCH DIFFICULTIES! TOUGH LIFE I HAVE!
>they don't constructively argue what makes their lives hard, besides racist rhetoric
no more negro mentality in UK

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...