Deadpool 2 is going through be hilarious!

Deadpool 2 is going through be hilarious!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4130008/Resident-Evil-stunt-woman-reveals-twisted-crash.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qNnrCKi4-js
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Affirmative action at work!

>going through be
how do you fuck up 'to' that hard?

In assuming he was attempting some kind of pun like she went through that glass window but fucked up

poor bike :(

by being a filthy mobileposter

The doctors said i may be able to make it to the premiere

lol someone lost their life, it's funny bc that's our edgy sense of humor

It'd be even funnier if she went through a glass ceiling.

I get it, cause women

is that january jones?

It is funny in a black humor kind of way
>change white character to black
>have her sport a big ass Afro
>not many black stunt women
>find inexperienced stunt woman
>she eats shit
>not wearing helmet because of the dumbass Afro
>she dead
Lol black humor. Get it? Cause she was black and is dead

She must be high on morphine to be in the hospital and laughing about it after they took her arm off

well the first one I don't think made me laugh once, and yet I was surrounded by people laughing.

I honestly don't get it. They were around my age too. Some older, some younger. And yet they found Deadpool funny. I just don't get how saying things like "FUCKING FART TOASTER FUCKER" is funny

Maybe when I was 14.

quick rundown?

No I know, that's the kind of humor I like, *darker* than most le kek

Yeah that's what happened

she doesn't look bad considering her face was almost completely ripped off

>imagine being this much of a salty moralfag

I would

moar

Some lady stuntdriver was supposed to crash through that glass window
But then found out the hard way they forgot to put in a ramp. Front tire buckled on the sill and that she went head over heels, bike and everything

wtf happened here? can I get a quick rundown?

BRAVO JEWLYWOOD
hopefully she at least gets enough money from these fucks now that she can't be even do her job any more

That glass window agrees with you.

wait, she actually died, welp

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4130008/Resident-Evil-stunt-woman-reveals-twisted-crash.html

>tfw no cyborg gf

no, no, wait: a black stunt driver lady for Deadpool 2 died and this one lost her arm filming Resident Evil, OP is confusing everyone

>nig bitch dies because DIVERSITY
>shitpost with white woman injured in another stunt
You = mad.

handjobs would really hurt

It's funny they comprimised her safety for diversity.
>NO HELMET WE HAVE TO SEE THE AFRO
>SHE NEEDS TO BE BLACK GET ANYBODY BLACK DESPITE QUALIFICATION
Modern day John Landis.

She wasn't even riding that fast, the problem was that she wasn't wearing a helmet because they wanted a badass black woman and her afro in full view, rather than being concerned for the safety of an inexperienced stuntwoman, especially considering she had only raced motorcycles but never done any stunts before.

you're clearly upset

I'd love for her to punish my snake

Stuntdrivers don't get to choose what they look like on camera. That's up to the filmmakers

That's exactly my point, a woman of colour was killed because the filmmakers would rather create a spectacle out of her blackness than give her the proper safety equipment to do her job safely. Why anyone thinks that this has nothing to do with her race is beyond me

>she still beat me in an arm wrestling match
Tougher than she looks, I swear.

Nobody made her be a stunt driver. Nobody made her do the stunt.

The idea that we need to protect people from their own decisions when they know they are dangerous and are compensated accordingly for that danger is retarded.

Nice yaoi hand.

Olivia Jackson lost had in Resident Evil stunt
>[..] leading to the accident ripping off half her face, and crushing her facial bones. Among Jackson's injuries were cerebral trauma, a crushed face, a severed artery in her neck, a paralyzed arm, several broken ribs, a shattered scapula, a broken clavicle, torn fingers with a thumb that needed to be amputated, and five nerves torn out of her spinal cord.
black one from Deadpool 2 died, coz they replaced pale goth chick with random ebony and afro.

too many crystals

Jesus Christ. Credit where it's due; that's a fucking tough woman. I'd want to just die instead of live with that. Good for her.

By being a pooinloo.

>Nobody made her do the stunt
But they did make her do away with the helmet, probably because young black girls don't have enough role models in stunt careers. I wonder why!

>The idea that we need to protect people from their own decisions when they know they are dangerous and are compensated accordingly for that danger is retarded.
It was entirely her decision to do the stunt, granted, but that shouldn't mean we have to defend the poor decisions made by the studio which contributed to her death. There's been numerous reports that crew members had raised concerns about her capability, but they were dismissed and she was allowed to continue. It's the responsibility of the filmmakers to ensure these situations are contained and controlled, given that they're the ones producing the movie.

ZING

"this is great but I need a LEFT hand"

>niggerwash domino
>have to hire a nigger WOMAN to do motorcycle stunts
>she dies due to being both an inferior race and gender
Wow... really makes you think...

>being this upset

So, some nigress died, but who this?

Olivia, here more info

Oh, missed that. Thanks

>head over heels
so she flew through the air upright? what are you saying

Underrated.
Still reddit teir tho.

>empowered womyn characters kill people because stunts have to be made by women too

>severed artery in her neck
>five nerves torn out of her spinal cord
>smiles as she plays with her cyborg hand

Can someone explain to me why the stunt doubles aren't given the lead acting roles? They can't be worse than 90% of actors anyway.

you know what black humor and kids with cancer have in common?

3/4 still would totally bang.

LOL I bet Ryan Reynolds improvised that,he is like Deadpool in real life :)

>The source said rumors that she was not qualified for the job, and was hired only because she was black and was doubling for an actress of mixed race
>In the maneuver, which was never more than 15 kilometers per hour – [a little less than] 10 miles an hour – she rode on a flat surface through two open doors and then turned left and went out of camera range

>I'd want to just die instead of live with that.
really? Are you left handed?

As long as I'm not blind or paralyzed, I think I could deal.

*or lost my right arm, I meant to say

Now THIS is a fucking reference

Her progress is remarkable, most people have two left hands while adjusting to robotic prostheses.

...damnit

Jokes aside, I never get tired of seeing these things, amazes me how these things work, Deus Ex, here we come.

That's pretty reckless.

You'd think these days they'd have a rider in a green helmet, and put the head back in in post.

cite your sources

she wasn't even a stunt driver

she was a black woman who rode bikes competitively, and they used her for the stunt

deadpool was filmed in vancouver, and there's not a lot of local blacks to be doubles, my brother was a double for a technical scene and they had to use an asian guy as a double, there were no asians in the movie so he was the one who had to do blackface

affirmative action.

they wanted to use a black stuntwoman because the actress playing Domino was black. the only problem is that there arent alot of certified black female stuntpeople, so they recruited this black bike racer to do stunts in which she died.,

Must have been a pretty gnarly crash. First stunt on her first movie. WYMIN CAN DO STUNTS!!!! DEAL WITH IT!!!!

No I'm right-handed, I just don't think I'd want to live through all those surgeries. I don't have that kind of fight in me

It's Deadpool user, they don't have that kind of money

There's no way I he'll she was going that slow to rip the front wheel apart like that. I've crashed bikes at highway speeds and never seen a wheel come apart like that.

Don't forget, they didn't let her wear a helmet because they needed to off her YAAAAAS QWEEEN afro

it was a pretty simple stunt too.

Are those fingers her toes?
Did they chop off her toes and put them on her hand only to amputate her arm anyway?

She was a road bike racer?

You'd think they'd want someone with mx experience to do stunts (if not a pro stunt rider)

What a cool girl.

she's more machine now than woman.

From what I've read they insisted on someone with no previous stunt experience to be the stunt double. I think she was a bike racer, or had some kind of experience there, but not doing stunts on a movie. They also didn't have her using a helmet because they wanted to see the hair, which is fucking dumb in a day and age where between CGI and editing you could never tell the difference.
Go watch the behind the scenes for the dark knight and DKR, specifically when they have "batman" driving the motorcycle. He's got a giant goofy looking great gazoo helmet with bat ears and a tiny face hole cut out, and you never fucking notice it in the movies.
Stunt coordinators on set referred to it as an "accident waiting to happen."

Where are you guys getting this info from? From what I looked up, she doesn't even have an afro so I'm not certain if she was helmetless or not.
Also she crashed because she kept riding after the stunt was done and hit something she wasn't supposed to.
Sounds like she was either a retard or trying to show off and died because of it, you can hardly blame the director for that.

In almost all cases I hate the instinct to sue whenever anything goes wrong, but in this case I hope her estate takes the production to the cleaners.

yes, she only started amateur racing 5 years ago

if they wanted the rider to be black should have just got a skinny black dude to wear a big afro wig

youtube.com/watch?v=qNnrCKi4-js

I wanna see the fucking corpse dang it.

That's weird. A runaway motorcycle is pretty much impossible (two sets of brakes, the throttle, and clutch would all have to fail at once).

>They can't be worse than 90% of actors anyway.
No but you're hiring them to put their bodies on the line. Stunt people get fucking wrecked all the time, even when things go right. There's no gentile way to be in a car crash, or fall out of a building.
If your lead actor breaks his leg, or lands wrong and fucks his face up, or any number of things that happen on set all the time with stunt men, you've now got to shut production down until they're able to come back.
Movies are big investments, and all of their stars must be insured. This is why RDJ couldn't work for a long time, he was uninsurable because no one would lay a few million on the line for a guy who's got a 50/50 shot of ODing before the end of production.

Except instead of a dystopian world where they're expensive as fuck we're getting a future where you can print custom ones fitted especially for you either at home or down at the local printing place/hospital. So fucking cool.

>But they did make her do away with the helmet

They didn't make her do that either, dumbfuck. She was an idiot niggress, yes, but she was probably capable of saying no to the stunt due to her obvious inexperience/ineptitude.

I assume a lot of pro riders only started amateur racing 5 years ago, doesn't mean much.

>I'm not certain if she was helmetless or not.
Stunt coordinator confirms that they insisted she not wear a helmet, over their protests.

Goddammit, I'd almost forgotten about that.

She was stunt doubling for Zazie Beets as Domino, so she definitely went helmetless with an afro wig.

Are they finally doing a Spaceballs sequel? Awesome!

I'm still mad they cast a black chick as Domino. Not because of "REEEEE NIGGERS" or anything, but because ultra pale girls are my fetish and you hardly see them in movies.

thats main thing that bothers me too. they could take literally any random character to blackwash it, why had to be Domino

Why not just stick the afrowig to a helmet? It's an afro, the ONLY hairstyle you can believably hide a helmet under.