AfD now officially under observation from the organization for protection of the constitution

AfD supporters invariably, thoroughly blown to fucking shreds.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wegx9QLoulQ

welt.de/print/die_welt/hamburg/article157953086/Verfassungsschutz-AfD-in-Teilstrukturen-beobachten.html

to summarize:

The AfD runs danger to be prohibited in germany.

>all these Putinbots too afraid to comment
>fear losing their foreign-funded Nazi-party

How does it feel to lose to Globalism?

>foreign-funded Nazi-party
That's illegal in Germany you Idiot. And if anyone is funding anything in foreign it is the Turks who infiltrate almost all major parties and pretend to be liberal.

And the Verfassungsschutz-Guy is probably another SPD Member who ignores the Antifa Attacks against AfD.

You can't stop the rise of AfD now. The pedulum has been stuck for too long on the left in Germany. You can't ignore the political change that is happening on a global scale.

>implying they won't forbid the AfD party before the general elections.

Don't bother OP's a fag

OP sounds mad. Maybe we need to sage this thread to get him even more mad

>implying they won't forbid the AfD party before the general elections.
Even NPD with all the desperate attempts by leftists got never banned and some UN Court would always block a ban. These has happened before with other parties as political opinions are covered by human rights

>natsoc party winning in Poland
>"muh constitution, nazi party is illegal!"
>right-wing party going stronger in Germany
>"muh constitution, nazi party is illegal!"
I see some parallels.

You stupid fuck.

>Den AfD-Landesverband habe der Verfassungsschutz dagegen nicht im Visier, betonte Voß. „Die AfD in Hamburg hat bisher nicht die Schwelle verfassungsfeindlicher Bestrebungen erreicht.“

Not in Hamburg, not anywhere else. You dont think this would be bigger news?

THIS GUY IS FUCKING LYING

Well bibthat's what you get when you make racist statements, have wannabe Hitlers among your leadership and full blown Antisemites and other scum among your members and supporters. It probably doesn't help to be totally open to the neonazi party.

>reading state propaganda media

This is your average german cuck.

oy vey antisemites what a scum, i wonder why could they hate the gods chosen people?

Jews were kicked out of 109 nations, everyone but them is a problem

T.mehmet

Go ahead and vote REFUGEES cocksuckers CDU or some leftists scum such as SPD, holy shit even die LINKE is better than SPD ..

>>>>>>>>tumblr

I spoke to this German teen yesterday and i told him that you guys will become a minority soon.

And he said: "So what?" not the first German who responded that way and i am really giving up on you guys.

I think Germans are beyond help at this point and that the only way for them to survive is right wingers become refugees(which wont happen) it will just be rich lefties fleeing and ditching the working class then ruin our countries too.

As dangerous as unlimited immigration?

What will your constitution do when there's enough Muslims to vote it away, vote religious laws in and finally vote away voting

We have 1,4% muslims. We are over 90% white. How is there any immediate threat? Rightwing hogwash.

Well the plan is to take in 5 million migrants from 3 rd world in less than 5 years and AfD poses a danger to stopping the plan.

Germany wont stop until it has millions of unemployed Arabs and Africans and spreads it to other countries too.

A glance at the birth-rates and the continued Islamic flow will show that it'll only be a few generations until Germany is Muslim if the trends continue

1.4% muslims, that is impossible because you took around a million muslims just between 2015-2016 which would make 1% or more

You are not 90% white, even if you were you took 1.6 million non white migrants recently which lowers it by 2% and you plan to take a few million more.

>The government can ban any party that threatens their power in a whim for literally any reason

Nice "tolerant and democratic" country you have there, Ahmed.

>A few Generations

15 years and Germans will be a minority in their nation at that rate. Granted a lot of the migrants will not be muslim but they wont be German either

You think I came to this conclusion because of 'the media'? All you have to do is not be completely uneducated and a mentally ill neonazi to see it's shit what's coming out the AfD horses' mouths.

You're one special dumb fuck aren't you.

Correct, we are 91% white

>germans + europeans = ~91%

>German citizens of no migrant background: 64.7 million (80% of total population)[42]
>German citizens of immigrant background: 9.9 million (12.3%)

And that was 2014 before you took in 1.5 million people

see

>the plan
Mentally ill moron.

>immigrant background

Yes, russians, poles, french, british etc are also factored in - all white.

>unlimited immigration

Ooh scary. Especially if you don't know shit about our current affairs to realize it's complete nonsense.

But you are projected to take in around 800,000 people per year for the next few years.

So are you really happy about your country turning to be 75% German and 15% non white in just a few years?

You do know that these people have higher birth rates than you and that your country will keep importing more each year?

> Everyone I don't like gets Verfassungsschutz
just lovely, feels like StaSi

I have family living in the Rhineland. The daughter of this distant aunt wants to work in a rapefugee center. I told the mother that that may not be safe. And she just said there is nothing to worry. I didn't push the issue since they are very distant family and they we're quite normy.

And I have hit brick walls in the past like when trying to get my cousin to stop thinking about getting a history degree especially since she is now a qualified nurse.

only 60% of your newborns are German. You are dead Germany, give up. You will become an islamic caliphate as soon as your old people die.
Plus consider the fact that German women NEED arabic and black semen, you are dead.

RIP Germanistani caliphate 1871-2016

Your current state of affairs project to be taking at least 400.000 "refugees" per year in the future years and 800.000 this year

>projected

By rightwing tumblr-blogs? Oy vey!

Most of these people will go to their homeland, as stated by Merkel herself.

Most of that 90 percent is old people. If you look at the new generation being born you will see that over a quarter is non german and non European. Give it 20 years and it will be 3 quarters.

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

>The government can ban any party that threatens their power in a whim for literally any reason

Utter nonsense. Tus mentiras no estan chevere, pinche mexicano.

>by Merkel
>meanwhile when people tried to get Mugrants to work they stated they we're Mama Merkel's guests.

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Its the swing of the pendulum
Both ends of the spectrum want to kill you for not thinking as they do

>you are projected to

By who exactly? Some racists on the internet? They weren't right about even this year so what makes you think they're able to project anything correct out of their assholes?

>Tus mentiras no estan chevere, pinche mexicano.

Nice google translate, tiny-dicked pozzcuckold.

I hope that you are trolling. You are fine with the fact that 20% of your country is foreign and that 10% is non white? So okay with it that you plan to take in a few million more?

10% is a lot, 20% is a lot. It is how it starts and soon you will be 60% white like America while still calling yourself white and claiming that you will do fine.

Lets ignore the fact that German population is dropping while foreign population is growing

>Most of these people will go to their homeland,
like the turks did, right :^)
Face it Germany, you are dead. Your women don't want to breed with beta German "males" and only desire potent arabo/african semen.
They DESERVE better than people like you. They only want us alpha immigrants. We will breed your race out.
lmao I'm o happy to make nazi German bastard go extinct

you're losing the battle to manlets likeabsolutely disgraceful

It˙s sad that he is even content with his country being 10% non white. That means that you see blacks and arabs all the time and are now a common thing in Germany and there to stay to grow.

Do tell how many refugees have come to my country the past three months.

>tfw you don't know what you're talking about but pull a number out your ass any second now

not 90% White

we are 90% ethnic Germans and have only 0,2% blacks.

the other 9,8% are German with Migration background and counted separately. I'm american/german and i'm counted as German with migration background

Your government projected 800.000 people last year but ended up taking over a million you moron.

And once again it is projected by your government not right wing

How many has it been this year and how many have come the past three months each? Do tell.

it was less than a million actually

I'm not a manlet italian... I'm black and I will move to Germany soon. I already fucked some german girls here as tourists. they absolutely love us, it's not just a meme

Yeah you are 99% white all the millions of Turks are just German-Turks and not counted in statistics as ethnic Germans

Prove it.

by american census we would be 98% White. they count turks as white.

>we are 90% ethnic Germans
what percentage of russian and turkish still count as ethnic German these days?

Have you forgotten when the main wave begins? It s about to arrive just wait a month. Most people were crossing my country in around October.

Even if a bit less come that still means nothing. You already showed people how easy it is to illegaly migrate to europe and stay there now mass immigration will never stop.

It will be 400.000 illegals each year and forever until some conflict when you will get 2 million

nah i was assuming you were an immigrant-as in not white. so yes- you are a manlet. mentally and physically

turks are counted seperate, russians not.

There are more Polish-Germans here than any other ethnic group

Does it matter? You are 80% and falling, your land will be a multicultural land of all nations like USA and will not longer have a German culture.

>Using the American system that has no clue how to categorise any ethnicity and sees stuff like Mullatto as pure blooded africans

Yeah smart idea dumbass.

No such thing as a Polish-German. Slavs are not German you retard.

>losing to manlets

Your soldiers are well trained in that.

I seriously think that this site is being raided by German antifa correcting the record. No sane person who is not left wing would be this retarded.

>that's how italians boost their self esteem nowadays

you expect sailors to fight to the death?

t. Iranian "German"

your country can't even have a military you pathetic excuse of a german

So you have no idea. Okay. Might as well stop making yourself look like a complete idiot then.

Do you have an idea why most people crossed in October?

>tfw he believes more people want to cross the Balkan in winter than in spring or summer
>tfw he says this because he extrapolites from a point in time last year he doesn't even know enough about to put it into any context

You're just a huge moron.

nha man. I'm 1.90 meters tall and black as fuck. german girls love me and love getting dicked by us non whites

They count Bosnians as white anyways. Have you seen them? Some of them are as dark as the dark Turks. I bet they also count Gypsies that you send as white.

The Stasi has an Internet propaganda and conduct operation.

Some German posters especially those with poor grammar are usually Stasi or Stasi payed people.

lmao dude. Fuck shitalians they are ugly brown manlets with small dix

Because the sea is calmer and safer around that time.

Balkan in Septemer is not really that cold anyways they will stop migrating when winter begins.

Bavarians aren't german either you Retard.

There is no "german". Noth German and South German aren't even the same People

We Bavarians are ethnically more related to Czechs and Slovaks

>We have 1,4% muslims

This was before the great replacement began last year.

it goes both ways except every race likes white guys more

You still havent answered me why having 10% non white population is a good thing. How do you benefit from people whoe average IQ is 82 besides lowering the country˙s average IQ by 3 points and increasing crime rates?

For all I know you could be a filthy gypsi squatting in whatever shithole that flag is :^) No one gives a fuck about you shit ex soviet satellite states.

>There is no German

Stalin, Churchill and the US should feel proud.

They managed to completely erase German identity and nationality.

>Portugal and Spain
>literal former Caliphate
>0.3%/2.1%

"There is no such thing as being German"

So you are antifa too? Fuck islamophobes am i rite? There is no such thing as a German culture huhue

Half of Germany is half soviet satelite state. And it's showing.

Yea, push the angry rightwing back into the shadows.

surely this won't end in actual violence instead of proper politics.

So you are unable to put it into context of what happened. You're hopeless. Enjoy your mental illness.

Yea sure. You are just a butthurt German boy in USA.
Your people are all obese balding betas who can't approach a girl without lookin like creeps. No wonder they want to fuck us. Germany is dead we will make sure of it

>Is okay with 10% Arabs
>Bashes Slavs

HMMMMMMM i wonder who could be behind that post.Yeah fuck those racist slavs am i right? Not multicultural enough

Didn't they try this already against a party who was even further right, and failed?

Why do you have to be Fascist to be a Nationalist?

Is this the Ivory Coast or is it Paddy?

I am on a phone so can't tell.

Nice shaming someone when you have no arguments. So what DID happen?

Also you seem to love dodging my question about being okay with 10% non white minority

I'm Nigerian

Is this France or is it Romania?

I pissed on my phone so can't tell.

Isn't outlawing political parties itself very much against the constitution?
What kind of shitty constitution do you have when the ruling party can outlaw opposition and not have it in breach of the constitution?

I dunno, you tell me, seeing you have experience with low IQs and high crime in your country :^)

>tfw it's mainly organized gangs robbing people and stealing from the Balkan states who increased the crime rates here, not Syrians

>The AfD runs danger to be prohibited in germany.

I thought the Nazis were no longer in power.

Hans, whats happening?

Who said that you have to be a fascist?

>Your people are all obese
ha i dont know if you know this but there are more obese black people in america percentage wise. and they're prone to high blood pressure even if they arent fat. which means black people are more prone to heart diseases than anyone else.

isnt that hilarious?