Ends the Clone Wars

>ends the Clone Wars
>destroys a theocratic and corrupt Republic
>purges the cleric jedi scum
>reanexes nearly all of the separatists systems

Remind me again why is Supreme Chancellor Palpatine the bad guy in this flick again?

he's white

>blows up an entire planet killing literally billions of people
yeah he's a good guy alright

>kill a few billion rebels to save trillions of decent citzens
>somehow thats bad

how did blowing up alderaan save trillions exactly?

The establishment wants you to think he's a bad guy

so how exactly is the force balanced by killing everyone on the dark side? wouldn't that completely unbalance it?

>Orchestrate the entire war on both sides to get the people to grant him more power until he becomes a monarch.
>Provoked his own assassination attempt so he could justify both the purge and the need for an Empire.
>Kill almost everyone who New the truth wile also enlisting and corrupting a would be messiah into a harbinger of death.

This is why the new trilogy is doomed. Even destroying a whole system with one shot fails in comparison to his brilliance. Snoke can't even compete unless he is Plagus.

When you think about it, if it was not for that very "diverse" terrorist group, Alderaan would have survived...

>Jedi are unelected and then play gestapo
>CIS literally dindu nuffin and Jedi consolidated the power of the corrupt republic

>sheev and the sith are so evil and power hungry guys

Supreme gentelman indeed

So people recognize the power of the empire and don't become sectarians and start another clone war.

Everything he did was legal.

Innocents die so that humanity may live.

Go to bed, Gabriel

No compromises.

>It is known that, by 27 BBY, at the start of the Outbound Flight Project, Palpatine had somehow gained knowledge of the incoming Yuuzhan Vong fleet, though he planned to withhold it from the Republic until after his New Order could be instituted.
>Following the end of the Clone Wars, Emperor Palpatine let out hints of the Yuuzhan Vong to the public. One of his official justifications for maintaining the Imperial Navy even after the war had ended was to ward off the threat of extra-galactic invasion.
>Thrawn apparently encountered the Yuuzhan Vong advance force hiding in the Unknown Regions. The threat of the advancing invaders was one of his primary motivations for trying to reunify the Empire, as he felt that the Empire stood a much better chance against the Vong than did the New Republic.
>The Yuuzhan Vong advance scouts themselves shared that sentiment. After the formation of the Imperial Interim Council in 11 ABY, following the final death of the reborn Emperor Palpatine, Yuuzhan Vong executor Nom Anor was tasked to infiltrate the Council. He did so and manipulated its leader, Xandel Carivus, arranging the deaths of many Councilors and furthering the internal strife between the leaders of the fracturing Empire.

Where were you when Sheev was literally confirmed to have done absolutely NOTHING wrong?

This. The "only two sith" rule must have been applied to avoid more genocides from the jedi.

>starts the Clone Wars
>replaces a theocratic and corrupt Republic with an autocratic and corrupt Empire
>leaves two Jedi scum alive
>encourages nearly all of the separatists systems to secede

That doesn't justify throwing the galaxy into a dictatorship. There's no reason a republic couldn't have handled the thread.

>Yuuzhan Vong
Hope we eventually get those space orcs in the big screen.

>implying republicucks wouldn't have just let the Yuuzhan Vong in for diversity's sake

>Yuuzhan Vong
I'm sure it was just women and children refugees.

those fags are literally the worst thing ever created in Star Wars history

Dictatorships are bad

The original idea was that the Dark Side was a cancer on the force, not a natural part of it. You'll notice that the OT never mentions or alludes to the "light side", because that's simply called the force.
It was the EU that introduced it and the idea never went away.The Sequel Trilogy looks like it's ramping up to run with it too.

but palpatine himself started the clone wars

The clone wars mostly killed clone troopers and destroyed droids. How many civilians actually died?

This is what the anti-imperialist terrorists want you to believe.

>ends the Clone Wars
Which he started.
>destroys a theocratic and corrupt Republic
Replacing with a corrupt dictatorship.
>purges the cleric jedi scum
Yeah. I'm ok with that. Purge the hippies!
>reanexes nearly all of the separatists systems
Which again, he created.

Also
>Death stars.

>implying it wouldn't have started on its own eventually
>implying it wouldn't have been more destructive if he hadn't been playing the sides
>implying it would have ended as totally, and wouldn't have had decades, if not centuries, of ensuing backbiting and tension between worlds
Open your eyes, user; Sheev was creating a controlled demolition.

How was the Empire corrupt?

If you leave your door unlocked and get robbed, is it the burglar's fault? The senate let him take over.

WHITE SUMPREMECREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>if a girl has a short skirt and gets raped, is it the rapist's fault?

There are tons of stories in the EU about corrupt officials, mostly Governors on planets in the rim, that stole from the planets they were entrusted with for personal wealth.

>EU
That was generally considered fanfiction even before it all got nuked

By that logic which is the only possible redeeming part of Palpy is also fanfic

Better to have books and video game fanfics than fanfic movies like tfa and ro...

>the EU

The what? I don't know what you're talking about.

>Vong
fuck yes, that was fanfiction.
Awful fanfiction.

I don't disagree. I didn't say i disliked it by default, but it's still basically fan fiction.

>be the jedi order
>Republic comes crying to you everytime there are troubles
>help them
>somehow the bad guy
???

it was the Senate that put them in charge of the clone armies too

The Separatists besides Dooku are unironically the only "good" faction in Star Wars.

Including those Separatists who annexed that planet of the little hippie monkeys to test out weapons there?

except Alderaan wasn't a rebel planet, it was just where Leia was from.

>is it the burglar's fault?

Yes, it is.

>started the clone war
>responsible for corrupting the Republic
>responsible for corrupting the Jedi
>responsible for the separatist alliance

This nigga threw the entire galaxy into chaos for that he could be the one to piece it back together and rule over the result.

>Jedi are unelected
No, they were appointed, but a democratically elected governmental body.

because obi-wan said so. and from his point of view the chancellor is evil.

The little scottish lemurs that BTFO of the jedi's naive declaration of being "pacifists"?
I wish the prequels did a better job of indicting the jedi hypocrisy. Instead you get some dumb unsatisfying shit about the darkside clouding the force.

>is it the burglar's fault?
Yes.
The owner's still a moron, but it's not his fault

The idea is that the dark side is about using the force towards your own goals, whereas the Jedi are supposed to be guided by the Force, thus the Jedi are maintaining balance.

This is also why in the video game Knights of the Old Republic 2, Darth Kreia hates both the Jedi and the Sith because she straight up wants to destroy the Force.

>except Alderaan wasn't a rebel planet
As a matter of fact it was one of the premiere members of the senate... The one the emperor had dissolved 30 minutes earlier.

Sheev's Feed and Seed
Formerly Valorum's

ummm no

>Jedi were a cult that had the power to kidnap peoples children and indoctrinate them into their cult
>Jedi tried to assassinate the democratically elected head of state simply because of religious differences
>Sheev dismantled that crazy cult and stopped them from taking over the government
>Sheev ended the Clone War
>Sheev created the first Galaxy spanning Galactic Empire in history
>Sheev was democratically given absolute power, he didn't take it
>Sheev got rid of clones and gave the military jobs to actual humans
>Sheev's Galactic Empire brought law and order to outer rim shitholes like Tatooine
>Sheev created billions of construction jobs with the Death Star, even more, military jobs to staff it
>Alderaan was knowingly and deliberately giving arms and aid to a known terrorist organization, making it a legitimate military target when the Death Star blew it up
>Sheev was proven completely correct when after destroying the Death Star 2, the now New Republic completely demilitarized, even while Imperial Remnants still existed, leading to the First Order still having control over 1/3 of the galaxy and blowing up the New Republic capital

Emperor "Can't Peeve the Sheev" Palpatine did nothing wrong

>so how exactly is the force balanced by killing everyone on the dark side?
Because everyone on the light side was dead too.
Obi wan and yoda, sheev and vader. Luke enters the picture and vader rebalances the force by killing himself and Sheev leaving only luke. Obi wan dies in ANH, and Yoda became one with the force.
So it's just Luke, who has been tempted by the darkside and proven his resolve as a jedi to start over again.

wayyy later and they were in open rebellion.

btw he had TRILLIONS of lives to save from the outer universe menace

what about enslaving alien races like Wookiees and Geonosians to do heavy construction on the Death Star?

>geonosians
>enslaved
Dude wut?

they actually voted him as leader with thunderous applause.

he controlled both war fronts with manufactured combatants.

remember tatooine had slavery of REAL people.

I feel like dooku could've been a lot more. At the start of AoTC he's basically trying to do what's best for the jedi order and the republic and by the end he's full on 1488 gas the jedi now.

Ahem... Let's see if we can get to the bottom of this. So, I clicked on your image and it did not enlarge.

Did ya get that?? I said I cliickckckceeeddd on your FFFFucking image and it didn't enlarge.

I SAID I CLICKED ON YOI BUTTFUCKING IMAAGE AND IT DID NOT DID NOT DID NOT didddd FUCKKING NOT GET BNIGGER!?!?!??!? WHY WHY WHY WOUDL YOU DO THIS TO MEJ WE HATES IT FOREVERR

>ends the Chechen Wars
>subdues a weak and corrupt Parlament
>purges the oligarhic liberal scum
>plans to reannex nearly all of the break-off states
Remind me again why is President Palputin the bad guy in this world again?

>I feel like dooku could've been a lot more.
No shit. He's barely in the fucking movies. It's a waste of literally the greatest actor you could get to play a hammy evil space wizard and he does fuck all with it.
One of the greatest failures of the prequels is that they make christopher lee fucking boring.

Watch Rebels. The earliest core parts of the Death Star were build on Geonosis, after which the empire wiped out all life on the planet to keep it secret.

>watch
>Rebels

That nigger is literally, LITERALLY, a Bond Villain.

>Watch Rebels
"No."

Yes, do it. First Season was shit, but it basically became a continuation of Clone Wars afterwards, with some motherfucking Thrawn thrown in for good measure.

>Corrupt republic screws over trillions on the daily with its incompetence and dysfunction
>So inept and braindead that a corporation is allowed to invade a planet and put it's people in concentration camps without the Senate lifting a finger
>Dozens of systems naturally rearing to secede, which would start a bloody civil war
>Based Palps orchestrates the inevitable civil war so that most casualties are droids and clones
>ends it after only a few years instead of dozens
>replaces the corrupt Republic with an efficient Empire
>purges the child-kidnapping religious crazies
>blows up a single planet full of dissidents to demonstrate the power of the death star to the galaxy, thus killing billions to prevent any conflict ever in the foreseeable future
>understands the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few
Palpatine was the true hero of Star Wars

>Wookiee slaves
Non canon

>Geonosians
This one is canon since Clone Wars and Rebels are canon

Wookies do deserve to be enslaved, though. Good for nothing else

The Sith aren't everyone who calls upon the Dark Side. Other factions like the Nightsisters of Dathomir and the Knights of Ren do so too. The Sith are just the worst and most destructive faction, who expand the scope of the Dark Side beyond its natural bounds and throw the cosmos out of balance.

Oh they were enslaved, they were just sent to Kessel now.

There's a cracked video explaining why his alignment is "Retarded Evil". There was peace in the galaxy and he wanted to be on top because of.... Reasons. When he could've been on top anyway because he must have achieved his position by campaigning for the good of the galaxy.

>Bad guy does so much good everyone reveres him as a genuinely proactive altruistic person
>ALL SO HE CAN START A WAR THAT REQUIRES WAY MORE ENERGY THAN DOING WHAT HE'S ALREADY DOING FOR LITTLE PAYOUT

what a fucking retard

Maybe the "dark side" is just something unnatural, and the "light side" is what the force is supposed to always be.

>hitler
>builds a strong germany
>unites europe
>tries to exterminate the jewish rat

reminder me again why he was the bad guy?

>The Regional Governers now have direct control. Fear will keep the local systems in line.

>sisters of dathomir
>Planet ruled by wise women, while the men are violent beings fighting each other.
And that clone wars segment was written by...?

>Unites Europe
Apparently not

>There's a cracked video
That video was literally someone watching the plinkett reviews and going through one golden age sheevposting/prequels thread and just making a cracked video from it.

That's not corruption.

>why he was the bad guy?
He lost. He lost fucking HARD.

>tfw her little sister shows up

He started the clone wars.

He's literally /poI/srael.

JUST

Sheev's Seev and Feev

>wise women hold themselves aloof, instigate conflict for their own benefit and treat the men as second class when they're only in that situation because of their actions
I bet you think Aes Sedai are SJW, too

>>reanexes nearly all of the separatists systems

Palpatine was also behind the sepratist movement, so that point is meaningless

>cracked
Why would anyone read past there?
The fuck is wrong with you?

You know, if he was secretly in control of both armies that were capable of fighting a galactic civil war, then why even bother with being elected into office, or fighting a war in the first place. It seem's like you're already in charge of everything anyway.

>Those fucking threads
Make me want to be a star wars fucking nerd all over again, watch the whole clone wars again, watch comfy although cringy prequels, replay fucking comfy RACERâ„¢, etc

>putting feral apes and soulless hivemind drones to use on public works projects
I don't see the problem here

Dude, Rebel killed so many Imperials in The Rebels cartoon, that Alderaan seems like a absolute justified measure now.

Think about Rogue one too. All those imperial recrutes being killed mercilessly, like a joke, let's not even talk about the Isis-like terrorists on Jedha.

Why would slave labor be needed when you can just make robots do all the work?

They blew up all the robots in the clone wars.