Every day Hillary gets worse and worse

>Every day Hillary gets worse and worse
>polls starting to massively drop for her
>seems to have a worsening sickness
>barely can get or keep a crowd at rallies
>doesn't really even take press questions at all, generally hides all day to hide from potentially campaign destroying content

>is starting to go full on "Donald Trump is my competitor and looks better than me in every way" mode just like Jeb!, Marco, Kasich and Cruz

I'm not even memeing, are we starting to watch the beginning of Hillary's complete collapse against Trump? Are we going to be seeing a landslide in 2 months from now? Reminder that every time Trump's opponents starting looking weak and fucking up, he skyrocketed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xv1np1f8xlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek wills it

>Clinton having the same turnout as Obama
>(((adjusted))

Hillary promised to increase the tax rates for the top 10%. Since I'm not in top 10℅, there is no reason not to support her

>Double 07

Jesus christ

>Unscrewing the poll

What is this? 2012?

How you gonna get that gibs when they hide more money offshore, retard?

She's a lying witch who is mired in scandal?
She's so senile, she can't tell what's classified or not?
Her health is so bad she is a better candidate for nursing homes?
She lost six billion tax payer dollaroos as SoS?
Any of those work for you? I could keep going.

She's going to win the 2012 election at this rate. Trump BTFO.

The top 10% is the upper middle class. Doctors, lawyers, small business owners. Hillary is trying to sabotage her chances with her best voting bloc- college educated whites.

Trump's going to be polling 5 points ahead of her before the first debate even starts at this rate.

>Adjusted
Adjusted by who

Made my day.
Are they grasping straws?

(((>)))

Stop being a greedy shithead and contribute to funding the infrastructure of the country you claim to love

ANY WALL YOU CAN BUILD I CAN TALLER
NO YOU CAN'T
YES I CAN
youtube.com/watch?v=xv1np1f8xlc

rare merchant

Russian secret agents will assassinate Hillary on the debate floor.

what do you think is reality? without rigged polls? remember on day of brexit they said its 56% for stay. I bet Trump has like 60%.

>2012 electorate
>implying it will be anything like 2012

A FUCKING LE--oh wait

(((ADJUSTED)))

holy shit really ?

true suddenly he's overtake Hilary Clinton, doesn't make sense at all when he dropped a lot on polls before.

Why the fuck did they decide to go with Clinton if she will probably keel over after a few months in office (assuming she had a chance of victory) or might not even make it to the elections at all?

If I poured millions upon millions into installing my puppet I would at least make sure that the puppet survives long enough for it to pay off.

Fuck moot for taking away mid-text greentexting

I don't think they had the option of rejecting her. She has powerful connections and has spent the last eight years preparing for this. Who knows how many people she's bribed or much dirt she has prepared.

It also doesn't really matter if she dies so long as she wins the election.

toppest of keks

they're already dropping radioactive agents into her water

>they're already dropping radioactive agents into her water

wait does this mean hillary is a russian agent?

Meh maybe not. I mean its kind of irresponsible to even be (((adjusting))) these things in the first place, but...

I don't think people are as excited about Hillary as they were for obama, but I do think that they hate trump enough to come out in similar numbers.