Late Night Conspiracy Theory

Late Night Conspiracy Theory Thread. Post them.

And if someone has a better image of this it would be appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n2brTN9-FXw
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1135607/pg1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sharts are just a way to sell new pants to Americans after every bowel movement.

toilet use in India was discouraged by the British to keep their population in check.

Conspiracy theories?
That long long ago in poo land they had toilets that they shat in.
Hard to believe right?

pajeet's was infinitely better than yours my friend

Well that clearly didn't work.

Emu war was actually a failed coup led by Australians to over throw King Emu.

Flat earth is mid-tier? (can't see shit in that image)
That's the deepest point of the hole for me. What's the despair code?

You have a non-shit-resolution version of this?

Delete this. You have no idea what you'll do to us if they find out people know.

"""imperium""" REEEEEEEEEEEE

> Reality is a simulation
Expanding on that the entire universe is just one of many simulations created by people for the purpose of attempting to learn their forgotten history and the lulz.

> We are all characters in the greatest game ever made

Dude its not cool to copy Based Bhagwad Gita.

the Jews used the philippines during WW2 to spread zionist ideas to asia

Just google it famalam

btw here is a better pic

Well my hourly wage is infinitely better than pajeets monthly one.
So I'm not too mad ;)
No conspiracy there Gupta, it's all true. All of it.
The emu war, the battle of uluru, it all happened. Now India winning a war against a country that matters? That's something that is conspiracy level tier.
I.e it's never happened.

Who dat? I came up with this myself and alot of other people have too, that's what happens when an idea has credibility. Its no secret that many places/people on this Earth have surprisingly similar characteristics. histories; ect. Look at our DNA, just another form of code that will express everything that happens in our lives

>Follow ideas, not people and you may actually learnsomething

"The despair code"

What is this? Or is it one of those "make up some ominous sounding shit and put it at the bottom of the ice berg" things?

Its a sound or something that instills pure dispair.
Its a bullshit theory.
Edgy as fuck though.

I think, if I'm not mistaken, the theory on that one is that we are each in a personal hell, being tortured and having our worst fears and nightmares played out in front of us. This life we have is simply an illusion we have dreamt up to escape this hell but within each of us is a code to crack the illusion.

from what i can tell it is some code to trigger prolonged feelings in a human, kinda like number stations where they blast numbers at a certain frequency

Important or not at least we fought with countries instead of flightless birds.

Well my religion came up with reality being an illusion and the theory of multiple universes way before Christianity came into existence.

There is an ongoing alien invasion. We are being exterminated by our own leadership has been replaced.

Fuck off silent hunter was great

But pajeet, if flightless bird can defeat mighty australian army, what will it do to pajeets? Methinks it will tear pajeets arse so he must poo in loo.
But in all seriousness, your army is pathetic.
Back to back world war champs, what did you do in those wars? I'm sure your feces helped in making fortifications or something.

1 of ??

Theme: youtu.be/n2brTN9-FXw

> my religion came up with reality being an illusion

dude... just no,

first of all this is not a religious argument, in fact religion is part of the simulation too, hence so many parallel ideas... do you really think religion is orginal???? Every religion, including Christianity borrows from predecessors.

To further shred you biased weak point, Christianity accepts that reality is where you are judged and that death is real so I have no idea where your pulling this from. And to think that your pathetic religion, (whatever it may be) was the first to think of an idea is idiotic at best

>Im gunna stop now, your either autistic or a troll master and I'm not willing to lend y mind to either at this hour

Kek. Hun More Indians fought in World War 1 than combined numbers of Australians in both world wars.

Its 3 theories based on some video I watched.
1: Once you "internalize" Lovecrafts literature you feel a state of infinite dispair.
2: Its this sequence of numbers - 3223412. And it "needs to be implanted in your unconscious"
3: Some sort of gas.

it would explain why so many filipinos are masons

Clearly different people, even in the red circles

>To further shred you biased weak point, Christianity accepts that reality is where you are judged and that death is real so I have no idea where your pulling this from. And to think that your pathetic religion, (whatever it may be) was the first to think of an idea is idiotic at best
Well, my religion was the first religion in the world, so yeah. We came up with the original idea of religion hun.

But did you do anything useful my dear Pajeet.
No?
Hell, even my country (which was just a babby) was able to hold off the roaches in Gallipoli despite a clusterfuck of a campaign by British command.
Indians aren't known for bravery or tenacity in world wars one and two.
You were just kinda there.

>we came up with the original idea of religion
The fumes from the cattle dung getting to your brain? Animism in some forms has existed for far longer Pajeet.
Come on mate, get off the grass.

Hillary is a reptillian confirmed.

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1135607/pg1

So you're telling me you believe in some Africa-Nig culture religion??
People have had religion before written history.... we have proof of this, dont tell me your religion was first because we have no evidence of the first religion, only that several different ancient ones existed.

> checkmate roody-poo

Kek.

The 4th, 5th and 10th Indian Divisions took part in the North African theatre against Rommel's Afrika Korps.In addition, the 18th Brigade of the 8th Indian Division fought at Alamein. Earlier, the 4th and 5th Indian Divisions took part in the East African campaign against the Italians in Somaliland, Eritrea and Abyssinia capturing the mountain fortress of Keren.

In the Battle of Bir Hacheim, Indian gunners played an important role by using guns in the anti tank role and destroying tanks of Rommel's panzer divisions. Maj PPK Kumaramangalam was the battery commander of 41 Field Regiment which was deployed in the anti tank role. He was awarded the DSO for his act of bravery. Later he became the Chief of Army Staff of independent India in 1967.

The British Indian Army was the key British Empire fighting presence in the Burma Campaign. The Royal Indian Air force's first assault mission was carried out against Japanese troops stationed in Burma. The British Indian Army was key to breaking the siege of Imphal when the westward advance of Imperial Japan came to a halt.

The formations included the Indian III Corps, IV Corps, the Indian XXXIII Corps and the Fourteenth Army. As part of the new concept of Long Range Penetration (LRP), Gurkha troops of the Indian Army were trained in the present state of Madhya Pradesh under their commander then krishnasamy (later Major General) Orde Charles Wingate.

These troops, popularly known as Chindits, played a crucial role in halting the Japanese advance into South Asia.

Indian forces played a role in liberating Italy from Nazi control. India contributed the 3rd largest Allied contingent in the Italian campaign after US and British forces. The 4th, 8th and 10th Divisions and 43rd Gurkha Infantry Brigade led the advance, notably at the gruelling Battle of Monte Cassino. The fought on the Gothic Line in 1944 and 1945.

If even ONE is real, and it's way more than that... but if even one, we have an issue here goyim

Bill Hicks did not die and he changed his name to Alex Jones. I don't really believe it but the more you look into it the weirder it gets.

Kek. So much butthurt that we had an organised based religion and a civilization when most of you were still savages.

That's a real cute dump from jewpedia, but whenever you see media, it never depicts your little friends in these battles. Why? Because you're insignificant, one in a shitty billion. Media always shows the true fighters of the world wars, the Europeans and the Anglo world.
Sorry buddy.

I hear a rumour going around that Canada has nukes, which isn't true. Much like Israel's, our nuclear program was never successful.

>we had organised religion and a civilazation
Cause they're going really well aren't they.

if you split the atom, the atom wins

Jesus these are some shitty conspiracy theories

Kek. But you are not even an Anglo, you are just an Anglo Trash.

Better than losing to emus hun.

I highly doubt your part of the religion depicted in the Mesolithic rock paintings, look those up you idiot since I can tell you have o education yourself

> still savages
> India 2016

On second thought I'm staying, this loo pooper is comedy gold

Acting-based reality BTFO

> But you are not even an Anglo, you are just an Anglo Trash.
Shit skin calling me trash. That's cute.
And now he reverts to the emus. It's how you can tell you haven't got much left, hey Pajeet.
Whereas you and your country, your people; all of it is deplorable and sub human.
Tell me, why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Kek. Calling cave paintings by uncivilized people - proof. This is gold.

At least my country is free. You were an emu colony and after than you became a US military base.

Character gets retired. Pretty simple.

what the fuck is this

Get conquered so badly by every Euro nation from 1700 on that you have to cuck to the world to gain "independence" that today still stands as some of the worst corruption in the world.

>Ur a country of cucks and losers, there's a reason you have so many goddamn people but no gold medals you useless scum

this wellaware guy might be the stupidest fuck ever ROFL.

Bloody hell Pajeet, you just keep on digging yourself deeper, hey.
>at least we are free
Free to do what? Free to starve? Free to wallow in filth? Free to poo in loo?
Your nation is nothing but a shit post Pajeet! Come on mate, end it already. Come over to Aussie land, I'll help

Aww Sharters, thinking flipping tea crates into sea is a heroic move to gain independence.

Why is Steve O there?

Free to kill kebab instead of being killed by them like you are by fighting American wars.

> yes, a cave painting depicting burial practices for non-earth reasons implies religion, learn to history

and wait! Theres more!! Look up the Harrapan people from the Indus Valley, or just keep your head in the poo...err sand that your head is stuck in your brown piece of shit
So if someone is illiterate they can't practice religion?? Seems like alot of your religions followers are just more cave people.

Keep posting, this is too fuckin funny

As much disdain I have for America Pajeet, I have respect for them. At least they have a nation that has things to be proud of today.
You.. haven't got a whole lot these days hey?
Your Independence is akin to a whore leaving a gangbang in which she was brutally penetrated by 10 different guys. Sure, she's independent now, but she's still a dirty slut.

We lost a grand total of 26 ish people in the shit skin wars.
Keep trying Pajeet, you're doing well, really! :)

It was actually an awesome move, the organizers of the event were even cool enough to pay back the tea cos for the tea spill, cause tea is cool but taxes aren't.

Like god damn I wish people these days had that kind of conviction and stuck it to the man without destroying business that this world relies on

>your loo is calling

Kek, Harrapan and Indus valley civilization followed Hinduism you idiot.

Yes, you have respect for them since they have made a military base out of your useless country. Kek.

>Implying Australian army is bigger than 26 people able to hold gun.

Paranoid schizophrenia meme.

people aren't quite sure about AJ, lol

Pajeet is still going? Are you a masochist or something? I bet you like to be shat on. Maybe you creepily message girls on Facebook asking for it.

>implying India has 26 people who aren't malnourished and able to hold a gun

SOON

Well...your straight wrong and off by about 1000 years, Harrapan = 3000 BCE, Hinduism 2000 BCE at oldest estimate

>Do they even history in India, or is too pathetic??

but nice try m8, now stop getting high off the hot poo surrounding your home

I'm really ashamed of my countrymen sometimes

>Asking who Bhagwad Gita is
American education strikes again.

Miley Cyrus was murdered and her body was dumped in the Nevada desert.

The current "Miley" is a body double.

Probably cause they've plundered ur beta ass so many times. What are you ashamed of? An opinion based on known facts?

GTFO ur the cancer of the country that's probably voting for Clinton

> (Insert Famous Person) was murdered and her/his body was dumped in a desert.

The current "(Famous Person stated earlier)" is a body double

I'm a big fan of bill cooper's mystery Babylon stuff.

The Clinton mena airport scandal, the finders group, and the franklin cover up, and mkultra (military Satanism) and it's ties to micheal Aquino interest me as well.

I believe in the old ones too.. like the Templar stuff, illuminutti, and The Great Work too.

>I bet you like to be shat on
Just like emus shatted all over you senpai?

>Well...your straight wrong and off by about 1000 years, Harrapan = 3000 BCE, Hinduism 2000 BCE at oldest estimate
Kek. Have you ever picked up a book sharty?

This one always gets me. The "My kid just died" face.

These are the most uninteresting """""""""conspiracy theories"""""""""" ever.

Someone post something juicy.

Weather Modification/Geoengineering is probably the most in your face, blatant conspiracy of our time. Subliminal messages in the backgrounds of news presentations, among other things, help condition us into ignoring it.

Unless you cover a specific world religions class then no, most Americans don't and I'm secure enough about my place in the world that I don't immediatiely google and shitpost.

>Your appreciation of brown culure is why your country is going to burn, and the best part is not a single country really trusts you and will let it happen. Seriously, who sells out their own country to jihadists sand niggers??

>Just like emus shatted all over you senpai?
That was good Pajeet! You're nearly at a sub human level in terms of intellect and wit! Keep it up. One day, you might be as clever as a nigger.

>Finding niggers smart
>So much cucked by Americans