I just used the term "black" instead of "African American" and the girl I was with gave me a look like "omg there's...

I just used the term "black" instead of "African American" and the girl I was with gave me a look like "omg there's black people right behind you!"

I was in a bar on a date and was explaining how my black friend was in the olympics. I was talking about a black person in a positive light, too.

Is the term "black" considered racist by normies? I wouldn't know -- I talk with you lot all day.

What is the politically correct way to describe black people irl?

Other urls found in this thread:

melanoidnation.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
vice.com/read/gamergate-members-are-responsible-for-the-terrorist-photograph-of-journalist-veerender-jubbal-503
archive.is/y3nkX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Melanin enriched individual

Black is only offensive to Tumblrites, don't sweat it user.

They have a movement called Black Lives Matter so just call em black

fucking kek
you mad white boy? we run this ,mutha fucking country now

only retarded white people care about that

>I just used the term "black" instead of "African American" and the girl I was with gave me a look like "omg there's black people right behind you!"
THEY'RE COMING OUT OF THE DAMN WALLS!

Melanoid is the new term they're using

melanoidnation.org/

you have to call them tanned americans

Negrodious Criminalis

My black friends actually get irritated if someone refers to them as African American. "What the fuck I've never even been to Africa".

similar thing happened to me school. there were two kids with the same name and one was white and the other was black. I mentioned one of them to another student and they asked which one I was referring to. I said "the black one" and they looked at me like I was super offensive.

I was under the impression that it was OK.

the exact thing I said was, "when you were at my house, you remember my house mate? The black girl you met when we were standing in the hall? Yeah she just got back from the Olympics, we were all rooting for her."

She then gave me the "OH FUCK" expression.

Can I still get with this girl? Or am I a Nazi in her eyes now? I didn't respond at all, besides looking behind me to see if I was about to get shanked, as he impression implied.

Fun fact the french call blacks black
Because 'noire' is apparently a harsh word

Same. I've noticed this to be prevalent.

no.

black people are more offended if you call them something stupid like (individual of African descent) and getting offended by calling a black person black is even more stupid

You shouldnt want to get with her at this point m80. Hit it and quit it

no idea people get offended for the sake of it now days. I just call the niggers as long as i'm not at work

I call them niggers and people I know have starting using niggers too

So you said, "My black friend" even though it's totally irrelevant that he was black? That's not racist, it's just stupid. You sound like one of those people that think it's cool to have black friends. Maybe that's what she was thinking, rather than that you were being politically incorrect.

No one knows. First it was Negro, then Coloured, then African American and now I think the PC thing to say is 'black' because they actually think they're some sort of independent group and don't want to be associated with the US. This is the problem with political corectness.

Yes.

Pic related is girl I work with.

What are words?

I'll be visiting Africa in 3 weeks, I'll be sure to only address them as African-Americans.

no one calls white people "european-americans" that girl is straight stupid.

you can tell her mind is warped from social media and TV. lost sheep

"Matter" is offensive because of allusion to or implication of blacks being only material and not spiritual beings. The name of the movement needs to be changed to "People of Color Are of Consequence".

This. "African-American" is way more risky. How do you know they're American? What if they're a proud Congolese and get pissed at you for calling them American?

>can't even run a sentence together

smdh senpai.you the reason everyone looks down on us

No one thinks like that man.

>melanoidnation.org/
>Are The Burnings of Black Athletes’ Jerseys The New Lynchmobs?

>Why Are So Many White Male Rapists Avoiding Jail Time?

oh boy

Don't be a fucking pussy.

Last time I was at a var watching tge olympics I said "I don't give a fuck who wins as long as it's a White country"

Fuck niggers.

at least there were two colors. I just had to deal with someone saying "black denzel" when there is no white denzel around or in any way related to anything we're doing.

i said black person once when i was in school, the fucking old cunt teacher got offended (who was extremely fucking white), i panicked and said something super fucking racist

kang

AFRICAN AMERICAN LIVES MATTER!

Whoa
>Sweden NO!

No, colored and african American are offensive. Black isnt. Also when stuff like that happens you need to double down. Women dont know shit usually and will be impressed

Women should never have got the vote.

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

No. She will feel offended till eternity and beyond. On top of that she will look for the slightest to feel offended again.

Nothing wrong with calling a nigger black.

Coloured people

It's okay OP my friends call me blackie, darkie, cocoa puff, and wacky blacky.

Wacky blacky is my favorite.

But seriously just say black dude. I'm not from Africa.

>What is the politically correct way to describe black people irl?
Dindu

Enhanced monkey labor

Same here we had Patrick Lee and Blacktrick Lee

>Blacktrick Lee

Well...We certainly wish you would head back

kek

I'm not even from there. Why would I even go there?

I was talking about the Olympics at a restaurant and mention Usain Bolt.

My friends all hunkered down and started shh-ing me because the table behind us was black. I seriously don't know what the fuck is going on anymore.

ffs isnt that being more racist?
assuming that people will get offended by calling someone what they are. chinese people are asian. niggers are black. muslims are muzzos. who gives a shit man you dodged a bullet.

some cunt calls me white? big fucking whoop. calls me a bogan? fucking oath cunt. Calls me sally? hey there big boy.

people are so scared of being racist it's actually more racist. the purpose of equality is fucking equality, not treating like they're different.

they're fucking black.

>What is the politically correct way to describe black people irl?
niggers

In Irish black people are called "Duine Gorm" which translates to blue people.

Duine Dubh, the literal traslaition of a black person means devil.

The only correct word in the current year is GIGA NIGGA, shitlord. Don't forget to write it in all caps.

>Muslims are muzzos
You went forward with niggers to black. Kek

OR NIGGERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM

Same reason I'm going to Europe. To be with your own people and destroy globalism.

Ultimate nigger comment. The only thing you run is from the cops. I hope you get gunned down.

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Anyone calls me white I correct them immediately and tell them I prefer 'the master race'.

I don't want globalism and I don't want to go to Africa.

>be with your own people
>come to the caliphate

White

The master race, thank you for respecting my preferred racial discriber.

I'm happy that here it's just white brown asian or black.

News outlets use tanned or mediterranean when describing middle eastern people though.

Copy pasta doesn't make you anything more than a nigger

No problem Mr. Master Race man

I'm going to Sup Forumsand though...
What's wrong with Africa?

If she's offended by that she's the racist lol

I say Black out of respect. Negro is more respectful than any form of current year Cultural Freudism

Pride in your own race is natural and healthy. Those who want peaceful segregation deserve it. But oy vey only the Jews are allowed. Moloch's Chosen?

Africa doesn't have Whataburger and African blacks don't like American blacks

No, I live and work around black and they call themselves black and have never been mad about me calling them black.

Also this, you're bitch retarded OP.

Too bad. Aryan women belong to Aryan men.
True Saiyan Pride belongs to those who have faith in their people.
Why don't you just open a whataburger in Africa?

You might still see a nigger or a kebab if you squint/are in a large degenerate city like Warsaw. Fucking Schengen.

Nothing ruins my day more than a non-White.
When I see a mixed race couple I just want to nuke this country

B**** Lives Matter
B-word Lives Matter

"Not all black people are from africa dont be racist"

Lel
You're alright

ty olgino. how is the race tension program going?

New ? Isn't it a Nation of Islam term like albinoid ?

youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

Ugh...
We can't just advance the World by being isolated from other races like the Japanese, can we?
Nooooo we're forced to deal with these "melanoids"

I never really understood this American bullshit. How do you even know if they're of African descent and not West Indies or some shit? White people in America aren't referred to as German American, and Asians are referred to as Chinese American. Fuck niggers and fuck your shitty country.

We just call em negers or niggers

Nobody cares

nigga looks like an ayy lmao
nigga looks retarded

so tell the bitch that african american is racist. black citizens are AMERICAN. not african american. Both larry elder and morgan freeman hold the position that they have no link to africa and are just as american as anyone else. also people from Jamaca, and other black nations that have no link to africa are not repressented by this term

Black is considered a normal disciplive term for negroes pretty much everywhere except the US. 'African American' is considered correct, even though thats a retarded term because black people may not be American, and/or African.

We call them that so they know they're not welcome.

Sauce pls

It's generally fine, but I feel like a lot of libshits say it cautiously sometimes.

In more liberal places like LA it's better to use Black in informal situations. But in formal situations it's better to use African American.

Plus, if you just point out that African American people have a completely different culture. This should hush down most dindus since you are respecting their culture.

This shitposter speaks true. There are blacks and there are niggers, but the term African American does justice to no one.

Dindu just makes me laugh it's definitely my favorite term for niggers.

White people are white, black people are black. African-American makes you sound like fuckin' weeney. Anything else is gay.

"Astro Girl" chapter from "Thank You Very Bitch" by Tamagoro. The entire thing is worth a read though - it's cheeky as fuck.

Le Chris rock meme
Fuck off with your virtue signaling you insufferable cunt
gb2reddit

niggers/porch monkeys/jigaboos

Jamal got fucking told.

Ditch her retarded ass

>Blacktric
That's a name I haven't heard in a long time. Good times good times.

If you can read this! God speed you absolute madman of a turkroach!

source: vice.com/read/gamergate-members-are-responsible-for-the-terrorist-photograph-of-journalist-veerender-jubbal-503
archive: archive.is/y3nkX