MILO BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=rdYs9Mjenuc

Ben Shapiro is just too funny and spot on sometimes. If only he wasn't a total zionist warhawk.

I still listen to him daily but I just disagree with him on some issues.

Who the fuck cares about these celebrities? Milo, Shapiro, who fucking gives a shit? Get off the goddamn computer. Go procreate with an Aryan person.

I don't like nigger fucker Milo but Jewpiro can fuck off too.

>warhawk
Liberal pussy spotted, war is good for america and our planet.

>muh joos
not an argument, you know he would wreck you in a debate.

>stereotypical badger

JEW KIKE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION
ZOG ASSWIPE NEEDS DIRECTIONS
LOST ZOG NEEDS TO STOP WANDERING
THE WASTELANDS AND GO BACK
TO HIS HOMELAND AND STOP BEING
A FAGGOT SHILL FOR AN ACTUAL
KIKELAND THAT EXIST FUCK YOU
SHAPIRO FAGGOT ASSWIPE ZOG ZOMBIE

Is this just butthurtness over the "Come home, Ben" video that Milo sent him?
Why did anti-semitism against Ben drop since Milo's ban if Milo is openly jewish as well?
Why did Milo send him a picture of a black baby after he had a kid? Mor looks jewish as fuck aside from the spanish surname.

His speak the truth and don't insult people argument falls apart when you realize that leslie jones looking like a man is the truth

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

>Why did Milo send him a picture of a black baby after he had a kid?

BenShapiro-X-Milo-Yiannopoulos-Tsundere-slash-fiction.jpg

What does Ben being a joo have anything to do with this? You're just virtue signaling to Sup Forums. I'd smash your teeth in if we ever met btw, no-one likes a shitposter.

Oh, I thought I was going to click on the picture and read "It's free real state".

Liberal cuck spotted

Ben is ok, until he spurts that pro-jew shit

Fucking kike, get over it

Are you for real? Since when have any of us been pro war.

Civil war? Yes.

But empire building? No.

>implying your freedom hating ass doesn't take progressive BBC every moment of every day
Stay gay, commie.

>two jews "btfo" each other
Ok

A lot more people than you think.

Whatever, Ben has been trying to get back at Milo in any petty way he could, him trying to blast him right after that ABC clusterfuck is no surprise.

>your freedom hating ass

If it was for liberal women like you, we wouldn't have freedom. drink bleach.

War has always been good for America, you're just too retarded to see that. As for
>muh feels
Shitskins deserve no empathy.

Keep sucking that government cock, leftyboi.
I'll be laughing at you from my freedom-yacht~

looks like Hitler was right

Oh yeah, overthrowing governments to install central banks for the Jews is great for our country.

Still wished the Ben v Milo debate happened. Ben would have fucked him raw,

Please go sign up and get blown to pieces for the glory of the American empire my man

this
been trying hard and butthurt ever since thirsting after michelle fields ended up being a net loss for him
>tfw milo

Shapiro is an old Jewish reivewbrah

everything is there

yeah because you know, we wont be the only ones in debt

>(((Ben Shapiro)))
>(((Milo Yiannopoulos)))
I'm sure they're both nice guys but they've got to go to the ovens.

damn, Milo is really angry.
I totally get his point. he is only responsible for what he says so fuck what anybody else said. this dude is just putting words into his mouth.

He didn't destroy Milo at all. She looks like gorilla so Milo was truth telling.

>le only the commies like war

Read history, the right has always been pro war and it's for a good reason. War is natural and benefits us the victors.

>my freedom-yacht

You're welcome, woman.

>Oh yeah, overthrowing governments to install central banks for the Jews is great for our country.
It actually is if you know anything about our trade relations with Israel. We literally make billions off of their support.

>Please go sign up and get blown to pieces for the glory of the American empire my man

How will your kids feel when they find out how much of a cuck you are? How would they feel that you would rather let Muhammad rape their assholes instead of doing what your country asks of you?

>we make billions
still haven't seen my cut out of those billions "we" supposedly made

((()))

Remember to have Tyrone pound you into your mother's windows so that you can break them and stimulate the economy!

>muh free stuff
If you got a job, then maybe you would. That's how Capitalism works, the winners get a cut, the losers get to suck me off for scraps.

Now you're just throwing your shit at the ceiling so you don't look like the liberal woman that you are. How about I come over and shove my 7 inches of glory down your throat?

I stopped listening to him after like a solid month of him devoting an hour per day to talking about how horrible Trump is.

I can take a difference of opinion. For example, I like listening to Crowder, who hasn't been a huge supporter of Trump. Difference was that he didn't spend his entire show bashing Trump every single week.

Benji also should have backed off the Fields claim of assault.

If you're a true conservative, Trump is horrible. His policies are pretty big government and anti-constitutional.

If you're a nativist neoconservative then yeah, he's good.

>For example, I like listening to Crowder
I think I threw up a little.

OR, maybe he got pretty pissed at Milo ever since his fans on twitter decided to send antisemitic hate-mail to him and his family, and Milo then refused to distance himself from it with the argument "I'm not responsible for what my fans say"

he said "i condemn it" but you got a point

Wow, Shapiro is absolutely right here. Shame about him losing 80% of his popularity though.

so then why are you saying we make billions?

i run my own business so fuck off with your "if you had a job" faggotry

goodnight little ((((ben))))

You've mistaken me for someone that cares about your opinion.

>anti-constitutional
this meme again...

Fucking jews feeding off each other

Amazing post New Zealand. No one with any sense would take the constitution seriously.

>banning people based on religion
>not anti-constitutional

lel, try harder.

So you're telling me that the Jews having more power is a good thing because at least they aren't just fucking us?

Dude, not sure if you're a shill or role playing but just give up.

still waiting for the video

Are you at least paid for shilling that much for (((best ally)))?

You fucking slave disgust me. End yourself with haste.

To be fair there is good trump and bad trump segment.

Again, I agree with his opinion on the election cycle. It's all a fucking joke.

Then again when he starts defending Israel it gets extremely cringey.

I like ben.
He may be a jew but he does stand against the sexual deviancy and degeneracy instead of embracing it like milo who literally talks about sucking black dick

neither are really on our side, but milo pretends he is and essentially infects any legitimate alt right movements like a disease

it's been done before

Mate, seriously look at this and tell me if it's a valid argument to my counter argument. Which was.

>Trump's policies are anti-constitutional

I wish I was a flying turtle

Shapiro is actually the respectable kike out of the two. If he didn't shill for Israel so much he'd probably be better off, but you know, he is a kike after all.

>he's been sending me pictures of black baby when my kid was born

How can one man be so based ?