Comics you get a lot of shit for liking

Comics you get a lot of shit for liking

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ksZH9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck that noise, OP, that shit was cool, YJ was better, but this was cool.

What comic is that reminds me of binding of Isaac

Jack. The David Hopkins one.

Oh did Sup Forums not like this? I thought it was pretty great, my only complaint is that the main team didn't seem to last very long plus I wanted to see more of the hero's personal lives, which is usually the opposite case for when I'm reading comics. Plus Ravager came out of nowhere to be one of my favorite titans

Batman: Death and the Maidens

Sup Forums seems to hate it for some reason

What? Really? I though it was good to shake up the Al Gouhl family for a while

My nigga i love rose as well

I also quite like judd winicks outsiders even thought it has quite a few problems and more then its fair share of wasted potential

The Johns Titans run ruined an entire generation of kid heroes and, alongside Identity Crisis, spearheaded the grimdarkening of the DCU and was a bell-weather for DC's era of extreme nostalgiafaggotry. Literally the only good things to come out of this were resurrecting Raven, getting Cyborg out of the gold costume, and making Rose into a villain.

Hate Cassie, but this was otherwise good

I like Winnick's writing in general even though he gets shit on constantly

Rose is prime waifu material

This run of Batgirl.

You deserved it.

That run is something I'm glad I read but I'll never pay for it.

this is smack dab in the middle of a rec chart I got on Sup Forums

I remember nothing about it other then Bruce talking to his parents for a whole issue and also Talia was trying to be good but failed I think?
Then Morrison immediately retconned it

Read some of this recently, it's fun as fuck and I love that it's not just a direct copy of previous teams
I stopped when Jade died because I liked her and I barely give a shit about seeing Batman and Katana and Geo-Force join

Bendis Avengers from right before secret invasion to after seige would be my biggest sin I bet, I think it's probably my favorite avengers era
And I've read the first 130 issues or so too
Not much inbetween tho

I wish I could find that one comic with the murder pit the guy dumped his victims into.

My favorite series at the moment

quaaaads should be acknowledged

>Then Morrison immediately retconned it
Morrison didn't really retcon anything, everyone just sort of forgot about Nyssa entirely.

It's called The Screaming Barrel

Honestly this really was something D.C. Needed at the time considering how much crap they were dealing with

DKSA
Meltzer's JLA
Devin Grayson's Nightwing

I'm sorry Sup Forums. I just can't let go.

But that run's fucking fantastic and surprisingly the best Rebirth run by far

Didn't Sup Forums somehow hate it?

When an user storytimed it everyone was happy, I don't think it's a problem with the run but rather with how many people hate Jason here due to his unbearable fanbase in shitty comic forums

Minus Cyborg aesthetic changes, those are all terrible things.
Rose villainy was poorly handled, and no knows what to do with Raven besides Trigon Revival plot #6885436865.

Are you mixing Red Hood books? The N52 Red Hood book by Lobdell was fucking atrocious. Still can't believe the same Lobdell is writing a good Red Hood book now.

Everything lantern related and original sin

howso?

It's mostly just one guy going out of his way to shit on Gwenpool in every thread.

Nah, it's still pretty bad. The dialogue is cringe-worthy, and the character gimmicks get old fast.

People hate it because "not muh young justice"

imgur.com/a/ksZH9

Whoa what? Do arte you cheating on Sup Forums for another forum? I thought we loved that shit here