I have won a contest to have dinner with Eric Trump via donation entry

I don't want to reveal any information about this because if media picks this up, it could damage Trump's campaign. All I can tell you is that next Saturday I will be floan to New York City to have dinner with Eric Trump at Trump Tower.
As far as I know, this dinner will not be filmed. What issue should I talk to him about? White genocide? I need help Sup Forums

Ask him if Barron is autistic.

fpbp

don't fucking sperg out

If this is true, Just give him as many redpills about how Hilary is fraud and a piece of shit. Give him all the information he needs to tell his father to help him in the debate.

Ask him if he believes and follow the teaching of kek

>White genocide?
This, but don't be autistic about it. Ask if he plans to condemn European governments for replacing their own people with a combination of mass migration and low birthrates.

Post proof afterwards or it didn't happen.

Talk about white genocide through illegal immigration and leftism. You are the chosen to deliver Hitler's divine message to the God Emperor of mankind. Don't sperg out!

Protip: the older Trump brothers are already redpilled.

If he tells you anything more, don't be a faggot and spill the beans here like all the other retards posting his timestamp photos.

In fact, I'd delete this thread if I were you. I'd say just be yourself and be honest at the dinner so he can trust you enough to be straight. intelligent high status people like to use euphemisms, so don't be afraid to talk about "diversity" and "enrichment". always leave a level of plausible deniability without being vague

if he opens up to you ask him if he'll fund the
>ARYAN
>BREEDING
>SQUADS

when he's Emperor

The thought of going to a super awkward arranged meeting like that with someone that's only doing it because some contract says they have to makes me cringe so hard.

Ask him about KEK and meme magic.

I have it on good authority that there will be more than one shitlord at this meeting. Could be legendary for OP.

>I will be floan

>my dinner with Jeb

Oh christ. I'd watch it.

Oh Christ, that's embarrassing. I'm as autistic as Barron.

>floan

>Mr. Bush why is there only bowls of Guacamole?

ask him if he is the fucker browsing Sup Forums
the one with the credit card

how were you contacted?
i entered for dinner with donald but i dont expect ive won

Keep it dog-whistled.

You have two missions OP
>Find out how redpilled he is
>If he's not sufficiently redpilled, drop some subtle ones on him

For example, someone in his position probably has never had to deal with black street violence
You could mention how it's affecting communities, such that everyone has to move out to the suburbs and high property value areas to escape

>What issue should I talk to him about? White genocide? I need help Sup Forums

are you seriously this autistic to consider it?

email.

>"pedophile"
(PAEDOPHILE)
>"labor"
(LABOUR)
>"fantasize"
(FANTASISE)
>"sulfur"
(SULPHUR)
>"judgment"
(JUDGEMENT)
>"could care less"
(COULDN'T CARE LESS)

it's not your fault, Will... education's the culprit

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

You think Trump doesn't already know this?Pump the brakes on white genocide. Just immigration reform.

DON'T DROP YOUR FUCKING SPAGHETTI. DON'T ASK HIM RACIST QUESTIONS.

TELL HIM WE KNOW ABOUT THE TIME MACHINE.

Haha never change Straya, never change.

R A R E

No OP,literally spill your spaghetti, if he's one of us he'll get the signal

Ask him what Trump is going to do about the international clique that treats Americans like cattle?

Tell him to buy Sup Forums from Hiroshima and make it great again by purging all the faggot anime boards

Ask him for a comfy promotion in the RWDS or the KRS

Congrats.

Keep it simple.
Name the board?

You must secure a future for this board and its people

Hows about you not talk shop unless he wants to? Try and make it a nice fucking dinner. The guy probably gets pelted with shit all the time because Donny is running.

Ask him when his father gets elected if he can continue affirmative to correct social injustices, i.e. fire Jews to hire niggers and spics in their place, just to see how they will like it

*affirmative action

Yfw when this retarded autist spergs and ruins everything

Tell him he needs to keep up his assault on Hillary Clinton. Around October he is to display tv ads pinning her as the enemy of gun owners nationwide and that an elected Clinton will forever damage the second amendment. Gun owners vote and they defeat gun grabbing democrats, they are our best hope to defeat her.

Ask him about his Kevin MacDonald retweet then ask him if he's read culture of critique. Only do it at the end of dinner because there's no way he'll want to talk to you afterwards.

We need to get trump to openly not support Israel once he gets in office end our alignment with those kikes the world needs this.

Submariner?

Nice RP?

Either way, you might want to ask - for us - what to expect from the rest of the election. What are (((their))) plans against trump?

Ease into the topic by mentioning your concern about the NSA "overseeing" the voting process. From there, it's an easy jump.

>"soccer"
(FOOTBALL)

Don't ask any Sup Forums questions, don't be an autist.

Don't sperg out and talk to him about how the dhs is planning to take control of the electiion.

Ask to exchange with coffee date with Ivanka.

The Rothschild conspiracy

This made me genuinely sad. Poor guac merchant.

explain that if his father fails, that he must make it his own legacy to save western civilization.

nice try, satan.

>globalism vs nationalism

don't be Nazi Sup Forumstard

G-GUAM?
THE FUCK IS THAT

There was no such contest, liar. There's one with Ivanka tho.

This is a stupid meme, please stop trying.

There was a few weeks ago actually. The Ivanka one is newer.

AND IM GONNA WIN IT YOU FILTHY BEANER. STAY AWAY FROM MY WAIFU

That was Don Jr, not Eric.

No, I'm going to win it and ask her if her jew baby is greedy when it comes to drinking milk from her sweet, perky titties.

but Obama has changed the rules now to allow section 8 receivers to contribute to higher value rents, allowing people of ill civility to move into suburban areas.

Casually mention Scott Adams. He's pretty entry-level.

This board is so fucking dumb that they believe everything they read on the internet without proof. You ever wondered why the rest of the site wants this shithole deleted. Look no further.

Oh fuck, I've never seen this one. MOAR PLEASE

Ask him to support catalonia independence!

>who /4FdVya/ here?

White genocide.

Will the Trump family save my country?
Please send help

Ask him this. Tell him our media needs liberating and we'd consider killing our PM to let him joint rule America and NZ for his time in office.

Actually looking at the numbers to even have half a chance of stopping the flow of chinks we'd have to kill our PM, since he's leading National towards recreating China, and even if we elected Labour nothing would be done.

Unless, of course, one managed to change things fair and square with politics, because New Zealanders are some of the last people who would get themselves killed for the sake of doing a high-profile murder.

I might be able to do some fun campaigning for NZF next year!

>White genocide
I hope you're kidding.

ask him when will he gas the jews

Pretty much.

The problem is that we can't change anything fair and square through politics. Winnie will never get majority vote and he cucked himself the other day memeing about free tertiary and other gay shit.

Voting for National is voting for more chinks, voting for Labour is voting for no change, voting for Greens is a vote for less chinks but fucking retarded government (Although they'll also never get the majority).

Our political situation right now can't be describe as anything short of completely fucked.

>"germany"
(TURKEY)

If you are still there ask him about what he'll do with India. Afaik Trump campaign is getting millions of $s from Republican Hindu Coalition.

We could always use meme magic by building a shrine to kek in that statue garden outside parliament.

You think we'd get in shit for building a frog shrine at parliament?

Cause I'm tempted just for the shigs of getting that kind of crowd into NZ politics

Trump has spoken against net neutrality, I'd ask about that.

If one person built it slowly?
Yes.
If there was lots of careful planning for how to build it as quickly as possible, and a whole bunch of people carried the materials there and helped build?
Not so much due to safety in numbers and speed of building.

this would be nice but risky. i say namedrop Sup Forums and/or /pol in the least retarded way you can manage

I NEED EVERY SINGLE PICTURES OF THIS GIRL; SO FAR I ONLY HAVE 2

Sometimes I feel bad for Jeb.

Then I remember that he is literally a Bush and will be take care of for the rest of his life, even if he were reduced to a mental patient. The sympathy is wasted.

tell him to bring his sisters dirty panties or used tampons

I was thinking of premaking it and carrying it in, then leaving it there, but that could be difficult. Might bring it up if I see this week's /nzpol/, see if any of them are interested

He'll be taken care of, sure, but is life as a Yeb(!BUH) even a life worth living? Can you even call it living?

Just be polite, respectful and decent.
>do not just start talking about white genocide or "niggers" or deporting the blacks..

Talk to him as a goddarned human being~!

Brick assembly surely can't be that hard if well-planned, can it?
The problem with pre-assembled brick sections is that they'd be hard to put together correctly.

DONT
>no sperg
>no hitler was right
>no gas the kikes

YES
>rothchilds
>rockefellers
>soros
>the connections to whitehouse/clintons for all the above

but most of all

Rothchilds and the Grove/Owl shit
If they are into this bohemia shit, we need to dump trump

Ask him about Aliens.

That'd be cool to talk about over Dinner.

Don't do anything stupid like ask to see his wife's huge tits. Or his sisters' huge titties. Or his mothers-in-laws huge titties!
Do be respectful, dress well and maybe stuff your crotch a little extra.

It all depends on how many people are willing to get involved

>What issue should I talk to him about? White genocide?
>being this autistic

>rothchilds
>rockefellers

That's Alex Jones tier shit

Yes this is a good choice of conversation too.

Globalists
Aliens
Tesla
clinton assassinations

Molech is Subservient to Kek.

Jap graveyard

Clinton Corruption.

Will be a big topic I feel.

>granted how long will you guys be eatin dinner.

So I just say Be respectful and Treat Eric like a fellow Human Being.

Try to avoid worshipping him while infront of him that shits wierd.

Talk to him about repealing the stupid fucking NFA act. Eric Trump loves firearms and talking about guns will actually spark his interest.

If your not a sperg maybe you can keep in casual contact with him and he will pass you some passes to some amazing backstage NRA shit and conventions.

Do this you huge faggot.

just for keks, try to work in as many hitler references into your speech before somebody says/notices something