Time Travel

>ITT you go back in time to 3 months before the drafting of the Declaration of Independence.

What do you do?

Do you tell the founding fathers about America in 2016? Do you show General Washington an AK-47? Do you tie up John Hancock and make him watch you rape Ben Franklin? Tell me your story.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girandoni_air_rifle
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>bring history books
>convince British I am a seer
>help them win the war and keep down the colonies in exchange for a bevy of virgins and a guarded cabin in the wilderness

I would simply advise them on wording, and describe how they are argued against in the future (calling them racists, saying they didn't 'intend' certain things) to mainly just make the document more clear. At this point in time I will have likely changed history too much for any of my knowledge of my past to matter anymore, so I would just advise them about issues with immigration in advanced civilization and try and get the concept of welfare through state banned by explaining how it works in modern America. Then explain to them the vague history of my timeline and what pitfalls we encountered that I understand.

I would do my best to convince them that after the war, no Africans are to be left in the nascent United States, nor ever admitted. When they balked, I would provide evidence from our future detailing the problems encountered, and that their law saying only white people could be American citizens would be overturned after their deaths.

Basically, I would endeavor to achieve zero tolerance for homo africanus, in perpetuity.

Yeah listen, the nation will die very soon unless you follow these steps
>Send all niggers back. We are fucked if they stay
>Let me help you word things out
If they offer me to sign it I will with the caption Sup Forums is always right

Also i would bring back my reloading supplies and AR-15. Because fuck you Lobsterbacks

who gives a fuck about America at that time period. I'd contact the crown with an arsenal of modern weapons, text books, know how, and maybe even diseases, and tell the most powerful army in the world to start committing mass genocide against niggers, and muslims. I'd just have to show them the shit show we live in today and they'd be all for it. Snip the weed at the root and face no more problems in the future because of it.

Also I'd convince the US to deport its niggers back to Africa, only to face British steel and shot.

Then I'd have the Brits wipe the floor with Napoleon, and Russia conquer and convert most of the Ottoman Empire/muslim world.

No slaves
No jews

You'll manage.

>wait until the war ends
>Shoot Hamilton and Madison

This is all I say. Then I take off at 88mph to the utopia I created.

>tfw u realize without slaves, America never gets ants.

I would explain modern warfare to General Washington and Ben Franklin. I would show him how claymore mines work, land mines, and grenades. I would explain to him the concept of the automatic rifle and bring a few examples.

Now the stars and stripes fly over everything from Panama to the Yukon.

>no blacks
>no slavery
>no cheap labour
>no colonies to leech wealth off

Yeh, why not just fucking nuke yourselves while you're at it?

Slavery is one of the biggest reasons the US became a superpower. Else you'd pretty much be Russia right now.

I would make them put a "no private bank" clause in the constitution. Also, a no slavery federal law that demands the return of blacks to Africa at the jew slave holders expense.

Then... I show him my ak47. Then we have deer sausage and beer.

This, the Brits would have lead us into a new space age by now.

Probably nothing because I'm too fucking beta to even argue with people IRL

I flounder around, trying to figure out how to survive in the 18th century, never encountering anyone of note, and ultimately dying an outcast with full knowledge that the future is complete shit. I tell the few people that I encounter about the glory of being a child and teenager in the 1990s and experiencing the SNES firsthand before being committed to an asylum of horrors to live out the rest of my miserable existence.

Yeah the streets were paved with cotton

Sail to France and petition the King to take a vacation in Austria in the 1790s.

But before that maybe try to get to Cornwallis and show him the rebels battle plans, or help Bro. Arnold get the West Point plans out sooner.
Failing that, try to make Washington see the light of how foolish a republic or democracy is for a country, and have him take the crown instead.

Tell them to cut the whole slavery thing and ship them back to Africa ASAP

>Slavery is one of the biggest reasons the US became a superpower.
(not true, by the way)

Kill Washington and as many of the others as I can manage.
Make sure the colonies stay where they're supposed to be, and everything will turn out alright.
No successful American revolution means no French revolution, means modernity never gets invented.

We'd be fine, thanks.

Tell them a bunch of shit that would come true around that time so they think im a prophet then tell them Trump will be jesus reborn.

>what do you do

Die of cholera

I crush the rebellion in the colonies and turn my attention to destroying the French and ensuring Britannia conquers the globe.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED, FULL AUTO, AT4, M1A2, NUKES, STINGERS, ETC. FOR EVERYONE.

This is exactly what would happen if any Sup Forumsack was sent back in time.

i would tell them the future america would become just as bad as the british empire but worse

it destroys but never rebuilds afterward...and is hated globally for walking away from smoking craters that was once towns just because they wanted the cheap oil to keep flowing.

that the jew would infest them again...the greenback would have debt reattached back to it

if they wouldnt listen and still rebelled...

i would tell them to word the constitution more clearly

i would say add these

freedom of speech covers EVERYTHING! even unpopular opinions.

the 2nd ammendment means EVERYONE can own a gun..the constitution covers advancements in tech...from musket to laser rifle.

america should never bow to accusations of racism and political correctness

a nation of immigrants means EUROPEAN ones ONLY!

"George. Shut up Ben I'm not talking to you. Listen to me. George. You need to be King. No, I'm not joking. I'm from the future. I can prove it. I will predict the next six weeks with flawless accuracy. I will predict events in China, Germany, Africa and here. That is the only way I can see possible to convince you.
Yes I was serious. Scrap this entire idea about a republic right now. Scrap it. It won't work. I've seen the future. I've been there. Scrap it. Monarchy. Constitutional Parliamentary Monarchy. That is what we need, and that is what you must write. Listen, I fought for the Constitution my entire life. I joined a political party at the age of 14. I lied about my age. I fought for years and it didn't work. You cannot possibly understand what it is like to live in a country with 300 million people and the sort of diversions we have in 2016. Democracy is impossible outside of a small scale environment, guys. The public WILL inevitably realize that they can simply vote themselves largesse from the public till and they will do it until the country collapses.

That's point 1. Point 2: Put it in the fucking constitution that every State has the right to print its own currency. Put that in the constitution and tie three amendments to it so that it is impossible to repeal. Make it absolutely categorically illegal for private institutions or the federal government to print legal tender.
Also make income tax more explicitly illegal."

You were born immune to 1700s Cholera. Actually, bringing a 21st century person to the 18th century would probably cause an unstoppable global plague that only you would survive.

warn the kingdom of France not to meddle in that shit

yes as the proxy war bankrupts you

the british empire and kingdom of france should work together to oppress all the savages on the planet

we should unite to destroy spain and then you take south america we will take north america before there is metzo rape babies shitting up the place.

>Actually, bringing a 21st century person to the 18th century would probably cause an unstoppable global plague that only you would survive.

Well then I'd probably get dysentery and shart myself to death

Does it have to be exactly three months before? I'd go to 1775, and find out who fired the first shot at Lexington and Concord and if Margaret Gage really was a spy for America.

>tell them about 2016
>Hand them an AR-15 and tell them about jews
>Go back and save my waifu

>Parliamentary
Good Heavens no.

PHONE

MICROWAVE

Lobby for the 2nd amendment to be changed to:

"A strong militia, necessary for a Safe State and safe People, the people have the right to bear and own firearms, equal to those, used by the State"

Liberal "muh founding fathers didnt have automatic rifles" would be utterly btfo

Definitely, something tells me they would get a serious kick out of knowing America is still alive and well in 2016, and shooting an AK-74 and an AR-15 would be a great conversation starter.

>go back in time
>Pretend I'm jesus
>have massive powers
>Teach everyone that the Jews killed me and that God sent me back to exterminate them
>????
>Profit

They already are BTFO by the mere existence of the Girandoni air rifle and the Puckle gun, etc. 20 round magazine capacity too, used by Lewis & Clarke.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girandoni_air_rifle

Tell them to more explicitly qualify the commerce clause according to its intended meaning which has been fucking obviously subverted while further confining the federal government's powers with regards to spending and regulatory ability in the economy.

Also, an altogether abolishment of the Necessary and Proper Clause or a specific enumeration of its legal boundaries.

An implementation of a different electoral system that provides for more heterogeneity in representation.

ask them to outlaw jews

i would jump out of a portal as a redcoat...shout god save the queen and unload fire on them white shouting die traitors! pay your fucking taxes!

pic related

Fuck, that's a cute rifle

Man, the fifth time this joke has appeared in this thread is definitely the funniest!

>What do you do?
Convince them to work towards establishing the Free Territory of Palestine. Voila, any jews who want can move to their promised land and by the time the first world war hits shit's become stable enough for them to be safely contained.

Convince them to expressly force term limits on judges and congressmen.

Convince them to implement Ranked Voting on the state level.

Forestall the creation of the Fed by convincing them to establish a Central Bank inspired by the Bank of Sweden whose board of directors is term-limited and needs to be approved by congress.

There you go.

Off course help the loyalists