Coherence

I'm watching this movie bc I saw people recommending it here.

It's predictable garbage. Characters overeact and act like idiots.

Does somebody like this drama fest shit?

Just shut up and keep watching, it gets better.

Ditch it, the payoff isn't worth slugging through the high school drama production level acting. Watch Predestination instead and don't stop watching when the first half seems to be going nowhere, it very much does

>I'm watching
No you're not, you're poopyposting about it on Sup Forums. If your attention span is so small I'll doubt you'll like it though, may as well just stop watching.

>several hard edits to blank frames in the middle of a conversation
I really wanted to like this movie.
I didn't hate it, but meh.
Pic unrelated.

I think it was an interesting choice to improv most of the dialogue
It's a cool concept but the execution falls short of its potential

Just finished watching. It really is a shitty movie. Characters react like idiots and you can see the "spoopy" things from amile away.

>uh mahgard I'm not your wife
Alm the fucking drama was fabricated, there was no real conflict in this movie. Just a stupid bitch that wanders off and decides to kill herself in another reality to usurp her.

They don't even show the reality where she's missing, where actual drama is happening.

Fuck this movie.

>being this much of a brainlet

Imagine literally, actually having this opinion

Even though the acting isn't amazing, I liked how genuine the conversation feels between all the characters.
From what I read, it seems like the entirety of the dinner conversation and them unraveling what is happening was all unscripted, like a murder mystery dinner.
I think it's a cool concept and it really helped seal the authenticity of the film.

I tip my lovecraftian hat to you

>can't even defend his shit opinion
>resorts to forced memery

*tips*

99% of the dialogue is improv'd normie bullshit

i couldn't make it past ten minutes

> improv'd normie bullshit

Literally what do you mean by this

The film was just bunch of terrible stage-play like improvisations edited together. There was no script, the director literally gave the actors short notes on paper to improvise certain scenes and they fucked around for two weeks like that and that's it.
That's why you have such jarring changes in tone throughout the film (people finding out there are multiple dimensions and copies of each other and then talking about love and the dinner they had last night the next minute).

Agreed. It deserves credit for trying different things at least.

Hitler tried different things too.

And a lot of them worked pretty well.

The beauty of this movie is that you're talking about it right now. The budget was fucking $50k and they ripped the plot right off of a twilight zone episode. They also shot the movie in 5 days.

I think if I take this all this into account I think I can forgive it for some cheesy acting, a few plot holes and a dumbish ending. Yes, they could have made it more or better but can they on a $50k budget? I kinda like the fact that anyone can make a film nowadays. I hope to see more of these micro-budget movies getting more visibility.

i prefer triangle much better multy mc killing simulator

Exactly. I give Hitler a great deal of credit for trying new things.