Trump General

>LIVE Event in Virginia Beach, VA 9/6/16
youtu.be/HbZr9QIGKGs
>Trump presser on TF1 9/5/16
youtu.be/2tatdBW3ZIY
>Trump on Watters World 9/3/16
youtu.be/MDsQ5JQoT24

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump speaks in Detroit black church 9/3/16
youtu.be/79OAyAc3G-M
>Trump Rally in Wilmington OH 9/1/16
youtu.be/jbwPnNFLcNQ
>Trump at American Legion Convention OH 9/1/16
youtu.be/1swbgBnRJ30
>Trump Imigration Speech in Phoenix AZ 8/31/16
youtu.be/oaF_NwVbIgo
>Trump visits Mexico 8/31/16
youtu.be/rtt198LweoU
>Trump Rally in Everett WA 8/30/16
youtu.be/hWRrmAmi5AM
>Trump at Ride&Roast in IA 8/27/16
youtu.be/6-48dGesVDM
>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8

INTERVIEWS
>Carson @ Detroit redpills CNN 9/3/16
youtu.be/y2R9mLNfbJY
>Trump on NBC Phily 9/2/16
on.nbc10.com/WTj10j5
>Trump on NBC4 9/1/16
youtu.be/HzoHYsxOx7U
>Eric on F&F 9/2/16
youtu.be/3hy-MEr68TQ
>Trump on Laura Ingraham show 9/1/16
youtu.be/xFGM_4ir0FA
>Trump on Orly (Bolling host) 9/1/16
youtu.be/8HvKJPeH53E

ENTERTAINMENT
>Jimmy Kimmel Children's Book for Hillary Clinton - Donald Trump Parody
youtube.com/watch?v=mPG0jk_uxNc
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/mx0Y8
archive.is/ctAlg
archive.is/y09FO
archive.is/Lqgsv
archive.is/nPP0i
archive.is/QXq0F
soros.dcleaks.com
archive.is/3dKqX
archive.is/KJH4j
archive.is/TwVtw
archive.is/rmqQR
archive.is/ggXn1
archive.is/h7fkk
archive.is/kt9ny
canadafreepress.com/article/trump-vs.-soros-battle-of-the-billionaires
ghostbin.com/paste/z4ch7
i.sli.mg/Gkfy5n.jpg
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit
sites.google.com/site/trumpnightlynews2
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/51ijlj/hi_reddit_we_are_a_mountain_climber_a_fiction/
youtube.com/watch?v=HhwWAciO6F4
youtube.com/watch?v=0ttGgIQpAUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

-=Trump vs Soros=-

George Soros Lobbied For Internet Censorship In New TPP (Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Agreement) Regulations
archive.fo/mx0Y8

Homeland Security looks to take charge of US elections
archive.is/ctAlg

Correct The Record: Pro-Hillary PAC Spending Millions to Hire Online Trolls
archive.is/y09FO
$6+ Million now
archive.is/Lqgsv

Soros was directly instructing Clinton on what to do as Secretary State
archive.is/nPP0i

Clinton Campaign Accepting ‘Pay for Play’ Cash
archive.is/QXq0F

#Sorosleaks
soros.dcleaks.com

Leaked Soros Document Calls For Regulating Internet To Favor 'Open Society' Supporters
archive.is/3dKqX

Leaked Memo Exposes George Soros' Plan To Overthrow Putin & Destabilise Russia
archive.is/KJH4j

Leak: George Soros' foundation tried to influence the Supreme Court justices on immigration case
archive.is/TwVtw

Leak: George Soros Lobbied Obama To Accept 100,000 Refugees Per Year — and Succeeded
archive.is/rmqQR

Wikileaks to release 'significant' and 'unexpected' from Clinton's election campaign
archive.is/ggXn1

Clinton's State Dept advisors contacted NFL chief to ask for help over her "cracked head"
archive.is/h7fkk

Rockefeller owns the Zika Virus patent since 1947
archive.is/kt9ny

>Trump vs Soros: Battle of the Billionaires
canadafreepress.com/article/trump-vs.-soros-battle-of-the-billionaires

More about George Soros' and his influence around the world
ghostbin.com/paste/z4ch7

-=Clinton Foundation=-

See more of Clintons, Soros, and the World Elites' global money laundering operation and government corruption, many countries implicated:
Help bump /cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General thread (latest) Image: i.sli.mg/Gkfy5n.jpg

Documents: docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

In 1960, there were only two great meme masters remaining in the United States. John F Kennedy, and Richard Nixon. Later there would be George Wallace, but he would soon lose his powers as he conceded to the Democrats after his first and only run. Kennedy and Nixon, with their time travel memetic powers, saw the future of the United States, and the darkness it would soon descend into. So they made a pact, and ran against each other for president, swearing that whoever won would work tirelessly to save America from its fate. Kennedy became an extremely popular man as well as effective, as he halted for a short period the impending doom. But he was undermined when Rafael Cruz, a Satanic cultist and father of the notorious Zodiac Killer, realized Kennedy's power and determined that he must be put down. After this event, Nixon was the last man alive who could fulfill the duty. He ran again in 1968 and defeated his opponents, then set out on an 8 year journey to make America great again. Although his presidency was excellent, alas, the Democrats caught him in the act while he ordered a covert operation to infiltrate one of their death cultist rituals. They slandered Nixon and brought him down, forever condemning America to fall, and to never be great again. Nixon spent the next 13 years in despair, believing there was nothing more he could do. But when he met a man named Donald Trump, a spark ignited in his mind. Trump was one of the most ferocious Americans yet living, and had a high energy level capable of becoming a true master of meme magic. So Nixon gave Trump his blessing, instilling in the Donald his meme powers by the grace of their lord KEK, which would set Trump out on a journey to retake America and complete Nixon's mission. Trump would be the one to finally make America great again. He had to be.

Looks like we're back to the same old holding pattern.

>ever listening to polls
>even if they're positive for Trump

Jeb surge soon!
But seriously this meme needs to die.

Address you guys watching red eye? Tom talked about Hillary's health. Kings funny how no other comedy program jokes about her health even though it is huge on the forums and social media

Question. How come Trump has no chance in NJ or Connecticut? Do they filled with blacks and spics or something?

*are they

NEW RALLY WHEN?

Worse, white liberals.

Its mostly niggers and old fucking people.

jersey is full of niggers, spics and plenty of dagos

Unauthorized TRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS (The New TNN)
SEPTEMBER 6, 2016

DAY 2 of #HACKINGHILLARY
MORNING
>coughing video shows H spitting something into glass
>ayyy?
>DJT TWEET
>”China wouldn't provide a red carpet stairway from Air Force One”
>”and then Philippines President calls Obama "the son of a whore." “
>”Terrible!”
>New CNN/ORC Poll
>Trump +2
>T +20 among Independents
>DJT endorsed by 88 admirals and generals
>Jeb! on suicide watch
>Greta leaves Fox News
>replaced by Brit Hume
>NOTE: Lou Dobbs Tonight also airs at 7 eastern
AFTERNOON
>Hillary motorcade includes an ambulance
>Video of HRC press chat ends abruptly
>Trump town hall in VA
>chats with Gen. Flynn about Vet issues
EVENING
>Trump in NC
>”The King” Richard Petty endorses Trump
>rare Ivanka appearance
>rare Lara appearance
>to blacks: ”Give Trump a chance”
>Pelosi says R candidates shouldn’t use hacked documents in campaigns
>Levin: “I’m voting for Trump”
>Amy Schumer: “I will leave the country if Donald Trump is elected President”
>meanwhile: the stakes of the race have not been higher
>Assange: Clinton herself used “(c )”s in thousands of her emails
>A: more emails coming before debate
POLLS
>Remington Rsch: MO,T+9
>WaPo: WI,C+2, MI,C+1, CO,T=
>NOTE: same set of WaPo polls show Red states “””tied””” (Nate _ rates polls as C-)
>Boston Herald: DJT at 36% w Hispanics, 19% w Afr.-Americans

Archive with links/citations: sites.google.com/site/trumpnightlynews2

Friday

Probably doesn't take that massive coughing fit into account.

Unenriched white liberals.

This poll was never accurate in the first place. Just look at the massive grey area. A Trump +5 might as well be a Hillary +1.

anybody else get really thirsty when you see that shillary video. it shouldn't but it makes me

I enjoyed that, thank you.

Can Trump stop begging for the nigger vote already? It's embarrassing.

La Times poll has been the biggest meme for the past 3 weeks. What the fuck happened to it?

Honestly, he has a chance everywhere. This election has been crazy, and seems like it is only going to get stranger. (((They))) have painted Trump as "literally Hitler" to the bluepilled, but Illary has serious medical problems and worse scandal problems. Now Congress wants to reopen the email case based upon the documents released on Friday and Assange teased his own documents on Hannity tonight to be released before the debates. I think that once the debates roll around, some of the conditioning will break and we might start expecting the landslide.

If you are not that optimistic, it is understandable. But either way, Trump is not a typical R candidate. He pulls completely different demographics. The states that are in play will reflect this. And since he is the more centrist candidate, with Illary in the incumbent slot, it gives him an edge by default.

He just needs a little more black vote to seal Virginia,PA, and Michigan. If he can get 3-4% more it's a done deal.

It's the only poll showing Trump beating Clinton.

"These estimates represent weighted averages of all responses in the prior week."

>tfw no Trumpsupporterbf

no homo

Hillary was involved in the Watergate. So you can tweak to include her as the responsible for the fall of Nixon. So Trump would have to take down Cruz (who was responsible for the fall of Kennedy) and Hillary (who was responsible for the fall of Nixon. He would be a vindicator.

He's ahead in the CNN poll, unless you take the MSNBC (((reskewing))) seriously.

all that skipped leg day

I bet his minority voters are the most silent voter base and will surprise us.

Thanks', I'll revise it

If Trump retweeted this, he would win the black vote handily

ATTENTION TRUMPGEN

I'm updating links in the OP for the next thread. I've got the O'Reilly interview from tonight but are there ANY OTHER events from today that need to be added?

not everyone can be a big guy like you user

i skip leg day sometimes

i don't want to become some huge bodybuilder freak, i just want to tone up

this image is disgusting.

IT BEGINS

So how goes the fight lads?

Greenville NC Rally

kek, i saw that, i'll add it to the entertainment if you toss me a link

Great, thanks.

Well she was, but she was fired from the investigation. Essentially for making things up/lying, ignoring the Constitution, and being poor of character in general.

Gary Johnson AMA on Reddit

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/51ijlj/hi_reddit_we_are_a_mountain_climber_a_fiction/

Exactly why I posted it. Its "progressive". People would get all over it. If I used Twitter or FB, I'd shill it.

Its useful.

aaayy goyim! thanks for supporting us!

The whole thing was a stunt and it's fiction anyway.

Will there be any critical questions for Hillary at the town hall /tg/?

Can you post the original?

>Sup Forums loves jews now

what happened?

>Hillary you've spent your whole life helping children and the disabled. Have you ever helped someone *too* much?

It's been a great day! I can't wait to see the forum tomorrow!

>Do you have good african american friends?
>What is your favourite color?
>At which point in your childhood did you decide to become a president?
>arf arf arf

Im watching Fox and they're saying US to build relations with Laos.
In case you don't know, Laos is a communist country. Why the fuck are we building a relationship to them? If its about the Chinese sea fort there are so many other asian countries we can align ourselves with to fight them off besides Laos.

>skyrim
Plebest of plebs.

So it's pretty clear that Clinton has a pollen allergy of some kind. I wonder how feasible it would be for e.g. Trump to collect and bring a container of pollen spores to the debates. He could have some sort of hidden bellows-type mechanism on his person connected to the spore container, releasing them in her direction and sending her into a coughing fit throughout all three debates.

Awesome. user at has a point.

I would add the house of Bush in the mix too, considering GHWB was a higher up in the CIA and his son oversaw 9/11

Zionism is a nationalist success story and they kill lots of muslims. It's a no brainer unless you're a stormfag.

>USC/LA time
>Clinton 44.1 to 43.8 Trump

This is it. Trump blew it.
This is the end of Trump's campaign.
I am now Stronger with Her.

Do you think......?

cuck image

Yeah okay Jewy boy. Believe what you will

nah, all the links are over 9000 hours long

we should just stick to passing the webm around

it will add to the mystery

So are India and ISIS. I guess I'm a stormfag,

>pollen allergy
nah, pollen was low on the days she was in Ohio, she's bullshitting to cover for something.

Two things about that poll:

1) LA Times cycles the same 1/7 of the sample everyday. It could very well that random biases in the slices of the sample add this kind of noise explaining these seemingly small random drifts.
2) polls usually reflect the feelings of the sample from about a week before it was taken.

Onward towards victory.
Ave Imperator!

How many bongs until the town hall?

Enemy of western civilization detected.

youtube.com/watch?v=HhwWAciO6F4

Only compared to Pakistan, and ISIS is explicitly trans-national.

yes. she has a thyroid problem. drudge covered this a few weeks (months?) ago

Thank you for burning the midnight poster, user, but what's with the low energy TRUMP GENERAL title casing, and lack of an XY EDITION?

16 burgers.

he's been making them like this all day. SUPER low energy.

>DJT endorsed by 88 admirals and generals
>Jeb! on suicide watch

Why is Jeb on suicide watch again?

My gut feeling says that big-name pollsters like CNN have been awfully nice to Trump lately, so that the debate coming up soon will let them give an artificial "bump" to Hilary to make it look like she won.

I'll take the next few, and I've got an updated OP.

>tfw no trump qt gf

Laos is barely worth thinking about. Its African level undeveloped (though no nogs so not nearly as violent). Leave Laos to be 15th century Buddhist rice farmers

>What was the meanest thing Trump ever said to you? How did you feel?

>dating a slut with a knock off hat

Please user, don't settle.

Pretty sure those are the newer hats that have bigger lettering

Jeb is always on suicide watch.

Huh, so it is. That must be a pretty recent change because those always used to be fake.

I heard last week this was the plan they started doing accurate polls so when shit hits the fan they can skew the polls in their favor and the numbers wouldn't look totally rigged

youtube.com/watch?v=0ttGgIQpAUc

Western civilization is created by and belongs to whites. Don't be a dumb Jew.

Western civilization is in the process of being destroyed by whites.

during the primaries he often bragged that "27 admirals and generals endorsed me (Jeb)". 88>27

>Assange
You won't believe where he's popped up now.

past month or so they've been selling this one too. can't say i know why

You are correct.

In the CNN poll where Clinton was up +8 they polled 28% Dem, 24% Rep, and 48% Ind.

In the recent CNN poll they polled 28% Dem, 32% Rep, and 40% Ind with Trump up +2.

The only thing going against the artificial bump is the fact that Trump polled 49% ind to Clinton's 29%, but shifting the poll to lean more on the Reps will still give Trump a boost since Trump gets 90% of Reps.

or maybe they realized that Trump is winning a landslide victory and they are going to look like idiots after all the ballots are counted

F FOR RESPECT

I've had my hat since November. It constitutes the largest political donation of my life.

This is plausibly good information and not a set up though. It's very possible Republicans are coming home and, remember, most self described "Independents" are formerly GOP members.

Party ID isn't as sticky as it used to be, so if people are shifting to support Trump in polls that bodes VERY well for us in November.

Damn Jew you are full retard. We're fine. It's you who decided to put your nation of 8 million in between 400 million Arabs.