Fresh Jahans Lads /agj/

youtube.com/watch?v=7GVMS3T_R7Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7GVMS3T_R7Y?t=7m50s
farsh-nuke.deviantart.com/journal/?offset=81
youtube.com/watch?v=6NsSLv0F6vc&list=WL&index=92
peatmore.com/index.HTM
domesticviolencelondon.nhs.uk/1-what-is-domestic-violence-/6-economic-or-financial-abuse.html
youtu.be/BvTTLiCDBB8
youtube.com/watch?v=EdukM7wVhWE
youtube.com/watch?v=2h-GFtFAt18
pastebin.com/usDvvkRV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys autismoposter

>it's so stupid to try to get to me through my dad
>makes a video about much it annoys him

It's funny when he tries to act hard by threatening to block people. I don't think he realises that nobody takes a 23 year old autist who refuses to get a job yet complains when his parents don't want to support him his whole life (and calls it 'abuse') seriously.

I just love how he gets done ranting about trolls and calling people cunts and then thanks his patreon donors.

>I have just never had a hamster called Kevin

This nigga for real

he's close to breaking lol

hope you niggers have a post-breakdown contingency plan

how will you rebuild Jahans... do you have a coherent goal in mind -- what will Jahans become after all is said & done?

KEVIN
E
V
I
NIGGA

What is he talking about with his fathers facebook post or some shit?
Any links to it?

FOLLOW THE FUCKING RULES

>I did not have sexual relations with that hamster

Someone shoop Alex on to this pic please

Leader of the Alt-Right

....and so it will be

>I did not have sexual relations with that hamster

Fucking kek well done

I never knew I wanted this until now

>complains when his parents don't want to support him his whole life (and calls it 'abuse') seriously.

lel mode activated

Guy on other chan was making stuff like this, had some people going for a while.
kek.

Current plan for the Janhas.

Pic related.

Giving power to idiots is fun!
Our overlords do it all the time.

it's more esoteric than I could ever have hoped for

>refuses to get a job and instead leeches off of parents
>literally pushes his father to the point where he is considering suicide
>'waah he abused me'
>lectures others on morality

Can we get the guy to clean his fucking bedroom for his 2k subscribier video?!

His Dad Abused him!
>His Dad Abused him!
His Dad Abused him!
>His Dad Abused him!
His Dad Abused him!
>His Dad Abused him!

youtu.be/7GVMS3T_R7Y?t=7m50s

>>refuses to get a job and instead leeches off of parents

That's a good thing

Subtle!

if he was my son i would abuse him too.

>you know how, in game of thrones, bla bla

kek

Really? I would take a more active role in his life and forcefeed him antidepressants.

someone with a bit of agency should make him a better intro

no not really i would never abuse my son no matter what lol

I'll give it a go over the weekend just so I don't have to see that weak shit every time I watch his videos.

I don't know, Jahans is a huge embarrassment. I would really hate being his father, but I would also look on it as a chance to fix him and mold him into a proper man.

What pictures?

Second.

Probably some cumshot on his wife and daughter

Guys please leave Mr Jahans alone. He has sired the prophet and raised him to adulthood, his work is done. Let him rest.

You're building this cunt's Youtube by making threads like this. He's almost at 2k subs for fuck's sake.

S T O P

I'm going to send him a copy of the republic

top shop, someone add that to the ED page

>I do a dance with the trolls

That's the point of all this.
Everyone is coming here for fame
Well lest make famous someone who will give us fun.

Anyone else think this "Stick to the rules" is a minor red pill? he's releasing that human nature leads some men to bad causes, and there for we construct rules to protect ourself from them.

Some user was going to make a cum tribute but never went through with it.

Why can't he ask his parents to pay for the surgery to cut off his tits and try to start living the normal life again? Or he has so much estrogen in his body that they'll grow again?

If you could murder him and get away with it...would you?

I think I would. Would be better for both him and the rest of the world

>The face of the monster who abused his own flesh and blood

>Or he has so much estrogen in his body that they'll grow again
Audibly keked, colgate

For the record, his hamster's were called Sammy and Lewis.

farsh-nuke.deviantart.com/journal/?offset=81

so just what is the end game here guys?

do you think Einstein had an end game when he was stealing the theory of relativity?

I wouldn't kill him, I think he's a troubled lad, and I'm trying to shape him in Sup Forums's image

Full on 4th Reich

The end game is to achieve the impossible

We must redpill Jahans and convince him to accept his role as leader of the dark army of the alt-right

kek ive been watching this guy of late..his zero filter is fasinating

i think his dad used to beat him going off a comment he made in his older vids...his parents are getting divorced also

Grooming the leader of the all right.
Or the next CWC.

Details in the pasta

fixing him

I thought the got sexually abused. Has he stated anywhere how he got abused by his dad?

Either Jahans has not discovered the watch later feature after a decade on youtube or he is drinking the koolaid.

His dad threatened to kill himself if Jahans didn't change the way he was behaving, thats literally it

Keith is a heartless fucker who only cares about getting his next book published.

Rare Jahans

youtube.com/watch?v=6NsSLv0F6vc&list=WL&index=92

he said he yelled at his boyfreind who was taking the piss out of him..he noticed the "look of terror" on his face

he then said he knew that look becauase that is the look he pulled when his dad abused him

To become a genocidal maniac who leads a squad of pol soldiers in the race war

>yelled at his boyfreind
Wait I'm new, he's gay?

I sent this to every address at Keith's company. Hopefully there are other people working there so they can see this too.

Also look at how shitty all his books are. Is this whole family autistic?
peatmore.com/index.HTM

Bisexual aka "I'll take anything I can get"

I think he is Bisexual. In one of his last videos he said he prefers caucasian women. But in another older video he said he wanted to be together with a boy/man who rejected thim.

WHAT THE FUCK NIGGA?

yes

he says his bf is a genius...but from what he said..

>likes to throw old pcs up in the air and watch them smash
>when talking about history said "why did the romans not just use howitzers"
>is a pc expert but cant use win10 lol

jahans has rosetints on...his bf is even more autistic and he thinks hes some god when really he is an emotionally abusive cuck who dumped him

>My Dad doesn't care about the pets in this house
>He cares only about the fish and little else

Jahans confirmed forgotten child.

He's bi, he was with another autistic lad and mooched off the lad's parents for a bit but then he fell out with his boyfriend because he wouldn't let Gordo wank himself off after sucking his dick (due to autism making him want to watch a film or something) so they argued and the autist sperged out and threw him out.

I wish I was joking.

Sup Forums you so silly!

I haven't seen this in a while and almost shit myself

but all those people are most likely keith

How many days left do you think Jahans have before his Dad smites him for his sins?

What did he mean by this?

I feel like Jahans has been regressing recently. He seemed to be making some progress for awhile there.

Daily reminder that refusing your wife or girlfriend money is "financial abuse" and considered a form of domestic violence by UK authorities.

Prost to you burger.

Thanks for the rare Keith, friend.

Have some more fresh OC too!

KEK

I predicted this

Your kidding right???

I just read his "the lie" excerpt and to be frank it's quite horrendous and does seem pretty autistic.

At least he integrated properly.

Must be something about that constant cloud cover.

I wish.
>Economic or financial abuse aims to limit a victim's ability to access help. Tactics may include controlling the finances; withholding money or credit cards; making someone unreasonably account for money spent/petrol used; exploiting assets; withholding basic necessities; preventing someone from working; deliberately running up debts; forcing someone to work against their will and sabotaging someone's job.
domesticviolencelondon.nhs.uk/1-what-is-domestic-violence-/6-economic-or-financial-abuse.html

You know what might get to Jahans? If we somehow taint his writing with his dad's legacy, possibly by critically comparing his writing to some of his dad's.

This requires a lot of agency, though. You'd have to read some pretty terrible shit.

What the fuck have you guys seen these? Apparently Keith has video trailers for all of his books.

youtu.be/BvTTLiCDBB8
youtube.com/watch?v=EdukM7wVhWE
youtube.com/watch?v=2h-GFtFAt18

I've tried reading his writing and it's uh.. not great

This is actually painful. Watching this fucking fag talk about blocking people like it's something serious.

Honestly he shouldn't be surprised when someone throws a brick with "Dr Who Sucks" on it through his dad's window.

>Withholding Money or credits cards
"Honey, no more spending on the credit cards, your ruining our credit" or "Honey, I've got no cash to spare on you going shopping"

>Making somone unreasonably account for money spent
"Honey, how did you spend £350 in Starbucks the last 3 months, we don't have that kind of money"

>Exploiting assets
"This is my motorbike honey, I don't want to sell it"

>Withholding basic necessities
See Starbucks comment

>Preventing someone from working
"Honey, I think you should quit your job now we have two children, I don't want to pay for a nanny"

>Deliberately running up debts
What are women?

>Forcing some to work against their will and sabotaging someone's job
If you could force a women to work we'd call them men

Just end it all now Famm

Fucking lol.

Has anyone tried calling this number?
pastebin.com/usDvvkRV

Some autistic irish user printed out pictures of his wife and daughter and cummed on them.

how does he plan on banning someone "to the void"? Just make a new account lmao

Did this idiot just confirm to a bunch of internet trolls that his households entire income is based and reliant on the internet?