So..new zealand are trying to get rid of the queen

independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/new-zealander-s-keen-to-ditch-the-queen-and-seek-independent-state-when-she-passes-away-new-poll-a7228141.html?cmpid=facebook-post

you turn your backs on britain and your history and herritage...we turn our backs on you

your leaders are calling you lazy and druggies and using that as an excuse to import muds while trying to change the flag also....you turn your back on the uk then you are on your own.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Federation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1975_Australian_constitutional_crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There hasn't been a true sovereign in living memory. Your queen is a symbol from a long-dead tradition. This is the future chosen by the Whigs.

>you turn your back on the uk then you are on your own.
we have been on our own since you joined the EU and cut off all our exports.

and by the way even the PM says we are not ditching the queen

Dont be daft m8, the poll sample size was only 1006. Biased!

You abandoned us in 1973

piss off yank

>tfw the only patriotic Canadian

>new zealand are trying to get rid of the queen
the chinks will do that for them, either way

we didnt at all...the (((elite))) at the time did

i voted out at the brexit to closen ties with you and australia and canada and america

i want this

lies

its 40 years too late we are not even the same ethnically now

I'd support that,

Only problem is you have millions of shitskins who would use this as a stepping stone to crawl over to our country. And vice versa if I'm honest.

we have 60 million white people

you already have visa free travel with the ozzies

canada has a shit load of white people also

sure a few browns will get through...but it will be outweighed by the white traffic who have money and skills.

NZ is the place you retire too also.

Britain can't afford to be losing friends now. Brits will do nothing except moan

>place you retire too also.
you do realise that it is expensive here its not bloody thailand

>a republican pressure group has claimed
Y'all already BTFO'd A FUCKING FERN. The New Zealand monarchy isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

50 grand converts into 90 NZ dollars

old people who have saved all their lives will live comfy

90000 nz dollars**

This is litterally how our parliament members behave. 120k welfare salary for this. Sace me from this shithole.

and now the average house in auckland is 1 million NZD

Could be worse mate, ours starts at 135k and ramps up to 500k for the PM.

We are not. Its a fudged headline.

The flag with the Union Jack was voted to be kept! Why the fuck would we then go to ditch the Queen?

That is treason, Johnny

Get with the times fags. We did this 240 years ago

there is ramifications to it burger

>this is Greens at Vic
gonna start memeing them to misery

DELETE THIS!!

>canada's a traitor
>nz lets you be a citizen if you buy a house
>australia is filled with dirty chinks
>uk has millions of muslims
mate, this is a terrible idea. I want a return to the Empire as much as the next bloke, but it's just going to cause trouble.

And to think I voted for these guys in 2011 and 2014.

When are aa whole bunch of kiwi Sup Forumsacks going to join NZ First and make it great?

We're safe from the muslims. We're already surrounded by Indians, their natural enemies.

Not to mention the hordes of heartless chinese, and all the Filipinos

Really? Let me show you real power.
> On 18th of March 2009, the Queen suspended the Turks and Caicos Islands' self-government after allegations of ministerial corruption.Home rule was restored in the islands 3 years later after elections could be held.

The Queen has also dissolved the the Canadian Parliament due to gross incompetence in 2011

We're not safe from the fucking indians and chinks though.
From what I understand your country's absolutely fucked if you don't vote Winny in- whereas our country's absolutely fucked unless Aussies start to actually give a fuck about anything other than getting pissed and how they're going to get their next point.

how did you even consider them

the empire owned you

as cool as that would be it would be unfair...i would rather it be a union of equals.

i just want to create a hyper power.

>The Queen has also dissolved the the Canadian Parliament
thats the governor general

This was before the refugee crisis, and before I found the red pill. I was still at university.

>whereas our country's absolutely fucked unless Aussies start to actually give a fuck about anything other than getting pissed and how they're going to get their next point.

We have general apathy here too. The only thing people here care about is buying their house and making money on it.

You guys have a better chance, because Australia is inherently more racist. You guys won't even accept refugees.

Our PM is a jew who just recently told us that we need to import more and more immigrant workers because NZ workers are bloody useless due to being lazy and failing too many drug tests. They're also profiting off the house pricing bubble, so they're trying to prolong it for as long as possible.

>the Empire owned you
In the Empire we were one people beholden to one government, we may have been a penal colony, but that doesn't change that we were still one people.
It wouldn't matter if we're beholden to 4 or 5 governments now, I want us to be one people again. One people through 3 continents working for the good of each other.

More like the fag confederation amirite ?

Pretty much this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Federation

You don't know what a Governor General is.

You weren't invited

yes i fucking do and in the commonwealth realms they are given all of the queens powers just like when he dissolved the labour goverment in Australia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1975_Australian_constitutional_crisis

Spbp.

I'm all for closer ties with England (not Londistan) but that treacherous bitch can fucking rot all I care. All she's done is quietly betray her country and soon the royals will surrounded by the second worst people imaginable next to Jews: Muzzies!

Nice Brexit parallels, cunt. Real fucking ironic of you.

Besides, we're not doing that.

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

We already voted to keep the Union Jack on the NZ flag. We're trying our best, mate.

the anglosphere in that form would wipe its ass with you mate

More importantly he is the Queens representative and he operates under her rule.

he did not consult her when taking action

just want the family to stay together m8

i know i sounded selfish but i know what will come next

your flag will be changed and your population bred out of existance

hope he shoots himself in the back of the head 7 times lol

this.
if you're white you're welcome to come to Aus when our housing market crashes mate! Save up in preparation.

This is irrelevant, he operates at her majesty's leisure and was appointed, at the request of the Canadian parliament, by Canada's Queen.

Everything that takes place in Canada is at Queen Elizabeth bequest, just as it is in the UK. She is at the heart of the federal structure, the parliament and constitution.

Klaus, you've yet to learn your place it seems, would you like to be decolonised yet or not?

They already tried changing our flag. We told them to fuck off. We all said at the time that if they wanted to hold off until a time where we consider becoming a republic then they'd have a better chance in convincing us to change the flag.

Now that we've voted against it, there's going to be a strong push against leaving the family when it's brought up because why the fuck did we waste $30 million on a failed flag referendum when it would've been a natural course of action if we'd waited until QE2 carked it and the republic discussion began anyway.

I'm very white, mate. I've got some family over there so it's not out of the realm of possibilities. It's really a race to see whose market crashes first, though.

It's important to note that Queen Elizabeth is the head of the following countries who adopt similar laws.

New Zealand
Australia
Canada
United kingdom
Jamaica, Barbados, the Bahamas, Grenada, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Belize, Antigua and Barbuda, and Saint Kitts and Nevis.

She reigns over them, through Governor-Generals except for the United Kingdom. Every law is written and signed with her as the head of the country.

Major part of Australian and New Zealand migrants are from UK. You know what that means? It means that majority of their migrants will be Indian, Arab and they will be ruled by Zionists. UK was always Zionist, but they weren't always ruled by just any random billionaire.

>A poll done by republicans among republicans shows support for republic
Shocking! Meanwhile they couldn't even get rid of the Union Jack from the flag.

>Betray.

She has used her powers several times. But she should have used them heavily at specific times. She is for allowing people to decide for themselves.

Fucking Republicans, do you even understand the importance of the monarchy.

The only use I see for the monarchy these days is a cultural rallying point for native Britts and tourism income.

If I'm misinformed, please enlighten me (not being sarcastic).

It reminds us of our history, mate. Where we came from and where we'll always be welcome. And visa versa.

The tourism thing is always silly. People aren't touristing there to have morning tea with Her Majesty. The Crown Estates are really the money they bring into the nations coffers.
And put simply, the monarchy is part of us. The monarch IS the country. They're a rallying point, and a rock around which to build. You can't really have that with an elected politician who'll be gone in a few years with whatever they can pilfer.

The royal family is the central point and complete basis for our laws, without them we'd have to get a piece of paper with all our principles on it like the Americans Bill of Rights and other shit tier republic states.
Republicanism doesn't work, it's a flawed concept and you need the open interpretation of a living breathing embodiment of your values and culture so you can change things at will without it taking years or in some cases decades all the while involving lawyers and statesmen.
You don't like a thing in your country? Get your house of Commons to discuss it and come up with a plan, move to the house of lords and get their agreement. Great, now get the stamp of approval from Her Majesty and you're done. Next problem please.
In America you'd have teams of lawyers discussing how the Bill of Rights and the amendments forbid the change, then you'd need to discuss the wording of the change and get everyone to agree. Its a mess and it takes forever.

But we aren't always welcome, it's actually very fucking difficult, which shits me because the UK is flooded with Paki's and Indian's who don't deserve to be there. I'm not against the UK and I'm not for changing the flag, I just don't see the point of propping up and idolizing that useless old hag.

I feel closer to NZ to be honest, would bleed to keep those sheep shaggers safe.

New Zealander's have always been untrustworthy sheep fuckers.

We'll have better relations with you lads soon, once we leave the EU we can give preferential treatment to your exports and people.

The feeling's mutual, mate. Except for this cunt, he can get fucked . Nice dubs though.

Hopefully much of that will be rectified after Article 50.

wow you are fucking weebshit

You fags already outlawed respect for white culture and the royal family cucked itself

I'm going to sound like a dick here but I have a bit of a hard-on for the American constitution.

You act as if your political system is superior and good on you, you need something to be proud of in your depressing country, but I look at the US and given the choice, I would much rather be there, even with a Hillary presidency, than in yours. The UK almost seems like a dystopia these days. It's fucking scary and depressing and believe me mate, I wised it wasn't like that.

What I'm getting at is, if the Monarchy is at the top of all that your country has signed off to be, all that it has become, I don't see any benefit.

That's different, mate. ANZACS are brothers, of course we'd bleed for them. But Britain is what makes us us, our cultures stem from the UK as well as our traditions and laws. Plus Completely agree with your other points though.
Republics aren't democratic.

>The UK almost seems like a dystopia these days.
Because of those systems which you desire in the USA. Politicians ruin countries, bro.

That's real nice you think all that, but remember the Queen is at the top of everything in your country too.
You have the same system of government

>Republics aren't democratic.

Republics or Democracies, I don't give a shit. Whatever is going to let me live my life with the least interference and put the welfare of the country first. Both become compromised with time and require change. Many of us are at that point now.

And we a nanny soon-to-be police state as well.

The way you type is so fucking annoying, are you old as fuck?

>freedom! independence! good!
>not when the kiwis do it

Wat.

>Whatever is going to let me live my life with the least interference and put the welfare of the country first.
So monarchy, and explicitly not the USA, or the (((Parliament))) the UK has now?

(((you know who))) is behind this.

I'm fucking done honestly fuck this country.

FPBP.

The American constitution is overrated. It's better than the constitutions that don't restrict their governments mainly because of circumstance: they deliberately refused to give the federal government omnipotence because the union was made up of 13 different states, and the freedom and surplus wealth that the frontier offered them.
Having the Whig policies of the 1780s enshrined as law didn't do much good when the successors to the Whigs and Jacobites both spread their cultural cancer into the running of the government and the broader intellectual society.
A piece of paper with some "CURRENT YEAR" stuff of 1776 isn't what's keeping the individual rights of Americans ahead of Europeans, it's the tangible feelings of being separate and opposed to the federal/state governments that the more "organic" delegated government of tradition gives them, along with the physical power of guns and military culture within the population.

>"Brexit is good! Ha ha, fuck the Frogs!"
>oi maaaate it's anudda Hillsborough, how dare New Zealand leave its redundant "union" with us!

yes, let deliberately make ourselves more vulnerable to the chinese. what could possibly go wrong?

Honestly if we get another three years of National or labor policies i'm fucking gone.

Get rid of the Queen? Shit idea. If we lose the Queen we lose our treaty and get a bunch of pissed off Maoris.

cunt. you're so vulnerable to the chinks that you make us vulnerable.

The Jew rules new Zealand

It is nothing but an Asian colony

nz's flag should be a maori fucking a sheep, sheep fucking a kiwi bird and the kiwi bird fucking a kiwi fruit.

The African population in the UK alone is enought to wipeout NZ in a generation.

>Do we want to be replaced by pacific islanders and maoris shitting out 4-5 or so kids on the benefit or be replaced by chinese? That's the options no matter who you vote for, prove me wrong.

Maoris and Islanders don't cause property prices to soar into the millions

fuck off mick

this tbqh senpai. the north island is lost to """"diversity""""

south island secession when?

Watch out memesters there are some new meme kids in town

I feel you bro. The thing is everywhere else is worse.

The Royals are quite nice but it's time to leave the basement mummy. I'd vote for a Republic. Probably won't happen until the gay ass boomers are gone though.

You poms are just too cucked to be worthy of much respect now.

>Probably won't happen until the gay ass boomers are gone though.
They're the ones voting for (((republic))). The newer generations are more level headed.