Richie Tozier

Who wore it best?

seth green is wearing lifts too.

The Wolfhard is still a child and is already taller than Seth Green. LMAO

I hope Fagg Blowhard, weak-chinned, girly-boy FUCKHEAD that he is, meets an untimely and gruesome end in a work-related accident. No, I'm not jealous. I'm 40 years old and I was even BETTER-LOOKING than that wispy fucking fairy fuckerturd, at that age. Did you see me prancing around like a fucking ballerina and pouting like a poncy, pantomime, pillow-biting retard at that age?

NO.

And I'll tell you why.

Because I'm a MAN. I have almost always been a MAN. I've almost always known it was my role, no, my DESTINY, to be tough and resilient, to fight, to love and to fuck women and to pass my superior god damn genes along to the next generation that so desperately needed them.

And I DID.

FUCK this generation of piss-weak fairies with their slack jaws, their lack of chins, their hands that have never seen an honest fucking day's worth of work and probably never will, and their googly, Japanese-animation-like expressions that are supposed to somehow resemble "emotion".

FUCK the so-called "civilization" that promotes this dishonest, pedo-pandering shit. Child actors were a MISTAKE.

holy shit, he looks like a tranny here

Finn Wolfhard will be the most famous A list actor in 10 years
Screencap this

Jesus, Seth. You still have Family Guy.

i can't tell if hollywood is trying to push this kid as the next big star or if he's just that ubiquitous

Neither. Sup Forums just likes young boys.

Finn's already a half way chad, soon he'll be drowning in hollywood pussies with that jawline

Hollywood doesn't push Finn, he pushes Hollywood

What the hell is going on behind Seth Green in this picture? Is that Nick mid-shapeshift?

That's right

Seth Green was so fucking shit as Richie.

A 14 year old is taller than seth green? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

40 and triggered this hard.
Likely you are 14 and not 40.

he was great you fucking idiot
>preferring the stranger things redidt kid
this board is cancer

Finn's like 5'7
He must be 5'5

He's 5'4"

>responding seriously
jesus. you fucking retards need to lurk more

Based froggo

Do you think Nick ever get jealous of how much more successful his brother is?

Seth Green looks more like a child now than when he was a teen

It's the glasses

Faggot

See when the feminists talk about "toxic masculinity" this is what they're trying to say.

Tell this dude that sticking his dick in a large metal box will make him more manly and charismatic and he'll fucking do it, no questions asked.

Finn completely blew him away
It's not even close

Me in the back

Finn

That reminds me of a thread on /fit/, maybe it's still there

He is 5'3"