This man is raising alpha males

This man is raising alpha males.
If you ever plan on being a father, or even an alpha male yourself, start watching his videos and take fucking notes.

youtube.com/watch?v=UAmLkj6RsC0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gKHOu5y_8WA
youtube.com/watch?v=KvucqtV70Co
youtube.com/watch?v=8sEmx_MREYA
youtube.com/channel/UC_8PAD0Qmi6_gpe77S1Atgg/videos
nyln.org/10-prevailing-pros-and-cons-of-corporal-punishment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

white people r fuckin autistic senpai

Archive that shit nigga, I ain't giving it clicks

How is this alpha behavior wtf? Dude's on the fking spectrum.

can you archive youtube vids? just use adblock

some more gems
youtube.com/watch?v=gKHOu5y_8WA
youtube.com/watch?v=KvucqtV70Co
youtube.com/watch?v=8sEmx_MREYA

This guy looks like a fucking homo and his kids are fat niggers

its all fake

idk dude those are some pretty realistic tantrums being thrown by the kids

>1:46
>opens door
>kid flinches as to not get hit
>alpha

Great parenting

You're wasting your life.How the fuck can you bear to sit through 13 minutes of some other family's bullshit?

i can spare 13 minutes before bed. it's entertaining and honestly should be required viewing for anyone who wants to know how to be a good father.
do you not watch tv shows or movies or anything? more power to you if you don't but most people engage in some form of mindless entertainment

You're wasting your life. How the fuck can you bear to sit through eternity reading shitposts about politics?

One of the most popular channels on youtube in Eastern Europe is a millionaire family having a good life. The channel is centered around their spoiled as fuck kids.
youtube.com/channel/UC_8PAD0Qmi6_gpe77S1Atgg/videos
Just look at the fucking news Germany-senpai...

*views, not news

>Sup Forums thinks these are alpha males
how far we have fallen

>I live in my Mom's basement, the tendies are almost ready.

The obsession with being alpha here is pathetic

I'd backhand all of them. I need that fucking vasectomy yesterday.

Jake is the alpha, and the other 2 boys are his lackeys
Now Cody is beta as fuck

once cody starts transferring his rage into lifting in high school he'll become a mega alpha

the rest of his brothers will end up dough boys just like daddy

Not watching this trash but from the sound of it it's nigger tier physical abuse parenting

Not giving some sick sadistic faggot views

Kill yourself if you beat kids

he doesnt beat his kids
he just lets his kids beat each other on camera and then uploads it on youtube to get that sweet google money

it is blatant insecurity. like broke niggers wearing chains to pretend they rich.

>American ""people""
You can't make this shit up.

>tfw wish I had a family

Testosterone levels in men have overall dropped by 25% since 1980

We're losing alpha men and getting insecure betas who'll bend over for Muhammed, I cant imagine this is good for any western nation

Children need to have the shit kicked out of them to keep them in line. Coddling them does them no favors.

kill yourself nigger

I'm no nigger, you're just too much of a pussy to discipline children the way they need to be. The belt or the switch was good enough in the past its good enough now. Children only learn through pain.

Literally everything that exists out there shows nothing but negative effects from physically abusing and punishing your kids. There is no arguing with you idiots logically since you can't even think logically, you only understand violence. Just like a nigger.

You're fucking scum. I'm grateful I probably won't have to worry about a pathetic piece of shit like you breeding.

real men are secure enough to let niggers fuck their anus

>believing psychology BS

So what else do you believe? The methods used to discipline children that is used most predominately by nigger females?

All the evidence flies directly against physical abuse to discipline kids yet you retards believe it.

>everything that exists out there shows nothing but negative effects from physically abusing and punishing your kids
[citation needed]
because if it were this one-sided I don't think it'd be a debated issue...

(in reality I think we all know that corporal punishment is fine in moderation)

>all the evidence
[citation still needed]

nyln.org/10-prevailing-pros-and-cons-of-corporal-punishment

What the fuck is a goggle bomb?

It's not a debated issue with intelligent people, the people still using physical punishment as a means of discipline are all low IQ trash like niggers.

You fucking retard you literally just linked an opinion piece not a study.

Jesus CHRIST it's like I'm arguing with actual fucking monkeys.

Source?