The Dark Knight

Howdy, Sup Forums. Not fanboi'n here, I'd just like some interesting facts about The Dark Knight or the trilogy. It seems that all the "interesting facts" sites all say the same stuff.

Anyone have any links or sources for this?

Thanks in advance.

Well probably the best one is from TDKR about the mask scene, during an AMA Tom Hardy straight up admits that he read the line as "I'm a big guy for you" instead of "It would be very painful for you."

it triggers me how every single batman has to use black makeup for their eyes, it's pathetic.

I don't think Ben's does. also, What the fuck do you care. Of all the things to be upset about.

they should go full deadpool for the eyes.

I asked about the hospital explosion on Sup Forums once because my son wanted to know if it was real or CG.

Of course, I got the regular rubbish from Sup Forums...

But one user led me to an article about the actual building was destroyed for the movie. It was an old Brachs candy factory.

I thought that was really cool. The user said he was there for it.

There's a legend that there is an extended version of the film, in which Bane makes a cameo fighting some guy in a bat suit. Personally I don't believe it, I mean they wouldn't dump the main character just to fill in the rest with side characters squabbles

I kind of agree because it'd make him look a lot creeper, it's funny because I remember in magazine article an artist was talking about how important eyes are for showcasing a character's emotions and such, but at the same time Batman loses that inhuman factor if you don't use the white slits, so at that point you have to cheat with making the mask contort slight similar to how spider-man's bug eyes do.

Damn, man. Dem quads.

I think probably the most known bit about that is Ledger and the detonator, say what you will about his performance but that's a 100% Joker moment.

Fuck yes it is. That scene is perfect.

I totally doubted Ledger as Joker. Man, I was so fucking wrong it isn't even funny.

Did the same thing with Hugh Jackman/Pulverine

the opera that spooked bruce in batman begins is called "formerly chuck's"

check this shit out

>opera
fucking idiot

DON SNEEDANIIIII

>I had a serious question about a film so I asked Sup Forums
>I'm old enough to have a child and yet still browse Sup Forums

Can't wait until sterilization of the mentally handicapped is mandatory.

Why is Morpheus there?

I think that's supposed to be Luke Cage but who knows.

Dude, when you've been coming to a place for a decade... it becomes habitual.

Plus, I'm 40. I've seen dudes up to 80 years old on the chin.

On Sup Forums tho? That place hasn't been good in almost 10 years, and moreso now than ever it's filled with literal 12 year olds. Sup Forums offers nothing that can't be found on other boards in greater quality and quantity. Let it go.

That was obviously my first thought too but I can't find or recall any instances of him dressing exactly like fucking Morpheus.