Racial realism = racism

>Sup Forums still doesn't realize this is considered pseudo science by actual scientists
Even if blacks were to have a lower IQ, so what? What is your end game here? Segregation? Will you force everybody to take IQ tests? And if this is all about """"intelligence"""" will you then segregate dumb white people from you society? If the answer is no, then you are still segregating people based on their pigmentation instead of intelligence, which makes you nothing but a racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Zs7rVrrYRY
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=wKKfu9oeQM4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pioneer_Fund
neuroscience.stanford.edu/news/ask-neuroscientist-does-bigger-brain-make-you-smarter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_size#Cranial_capacity
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Arguments_regarding_the_existence_of_races
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Multiculturalism
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_nepotism
youtube.com/watch?v=cKs_iW0QVNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>a racist

The horror!

>Segregation?
Is it such a bad idea? Especially considering growing racial tensions in the US how do you think things will turn in 10 or 20 years?

Fist of all it is acknowledged by the American Psychological Association that there are differences in IQ between races and secondly the end goal is gene therapy so that Abos can achieve average IQs above 60.
At the moment cucks like yourself are in denial and stand in between people trying to solve the problem and their research goals.

Niggers are cleary dumb, violent and uncivilized. You don't need some jewish IQ test to see this you faggot. Kill yourself.

>It's pseudo science because I don't like it

blacks lower IQ is due to their economic conditions

Oh, this post again. I see you're using a Slovenian proxy instead, though.

Its a kind of depressing thought. Browsing this shit hole so much that I can recognize individual posters just by their posting style and flag. Speaking of, where'd that eternal anglo guy go?

>considered pseudo science by actual scientists

Talk about pseudo-science...

IQ don't mean shit. It's all about the BBC

youtube.com/watch?v=4Zs7rVrrYRY

Are you strawmanning here?

He moved to Holland and became the "Why do Germans x" guy

1.Kick out all the blacks
2.Sterilize all whites with an IQ lower than 100
3.Give a graded scale of gibs in proportion to the IQ of the parents and how many kids they have

Then we watch the White master race conquer the world

congrats you reached the final stage

personally I would segregate based on IQ not pigment.

You'd go straight to the death camp for dumb kids.

>Sup Forums is not one person or one idealogy jackass.

The end game is to acknowledge reality.
If you don't and pretend the races have equal intelligence, when they in fact don't, the resulting social and economical differences between races will seem to have only one explanation: muh raycism. Which in turn results in today's left's paranoid obsession with raycist boogeymen and resulting nonsensical policies and persecutions.

You are aware a white must show obvious signs of retardation to have African America IQ right? Even our inbred rednecks are smarter than the majority of niggers.

Deport/exterminate low IQ people, or at least prevent them from breeding, "whites" too. You can just deport/exterminate or segregate whole races by racial average for convinience, there is no point testing millions of people, if their 90% is considered retarded by our standards. And of course jewish academia will try to discredit any research on the topic, since once it is proven that races are not the same, it would give basis for separation of races, and jews by nature are parasites, who cannot survive on their own (Israel is run by syphoned off western resources).

...........How to segregated..........

Divide kids in black and white schools
Call it school A and B .
Take smarter black kids to white school
Take dummest whites to black school.

Diversity + discrimination + eugenics.

Sup Forumss wet dream.

The majority of white crime is actually commited by high IQ people with an absence of empathy actually killing stupid people wouldnt reduce crime at all.

>is considered pseudo science by actual scientists

yeah...no

see:
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

murray was even invited for an interview at the annual conference of intelligence researchers:
youtube.com/watch?v=wKKfu9oeQM4

Does Occupy Democrats really not understand the implication of this?

This has been bother me for a while. We have people like Ben Carson, and then we have people like Michael Brown. Obviously, there is a spectrum, and I'm not quite sure it can be I.Q alone.

Black thug culture, welfare, fatherless homes, etc... are destroying the black community. What I want to know is, is there a way sub 100 IQ people can live in a civilized world without problems? Is their behavior because of their culture and situation (born into fatherless impoverished homes, etc...), or are those things a product of their general I.Q, and are therefore hopeless of changing?

My endgame, like all great minds, is to have three children - two white and one black. Stop importing Africans unless they take an IQ and STD test. Breed out the dumb and eventually have a country of Jewish White-Asians that use their money and power for Hispanic labor, which in turn helps further real progress in this country again.

Imagine how far we could be if we'd stayed motivated on innovation instead of relation in the first place.

>a best seller written by an economist and a sociologist
>funded by right-wing lobbyists
>science
Yeah no OP. It's not even science. It's a book. Can you find me a biologist who cites the Bell Curve in his work?

Pseudo science you say?

IDK. I went to school with blacks of all intelligence and behavior, mostly dumb, obviously. Even at a young age they're obviously less intelligent or well mannered than whites and asians. You just know who is gonna end up to be a thug.

It's bait, probably made on Sup Forums.

Blacks were always like Mike Chimp there is a reason why our ancestors called them subhuman savages for centuries, you are a fool for thinking a genetic outlier means a thing. It doesnt matter how many smart blacks there are these smart blacks are abnormal blacks, the dumb savages are the normal ones thats what stupid west european cucks never realised that blacks havent improved at all all they have done is make it easier for genetic outliers to exist but the average negroid is still a feral jungle savage.

You have your wings mixed up. The American right didn't create the KKK and it was a Republican that freed our slaves. Nixon also put affirmative action into practice. All right-leaning presidents have made an attempt to keep our jobs here instead of overseas, overseas being the biggest detriment to black-owned businesses. The right wing also follows the Christian religion, the biggest black religion, that of which sniveling left wing retards oppose at every corner.

Your left is not our left, debt-Olympian.

It is not just about crime, it is about not having white resources taken away and given to lower IQ people. It is about having lower taxes, so you can spend on your own more intelligent offspring, and have higher living standard, it is about living in a less crowded environment. Poor low IQ people are used by the wealthy elite to prevent middle class from catching up with them economicaly. Low IQ people just cannot integrate into modern society, since they have no valuable skills, and always end up being a tax burden for the genetically superior, and giving them resources is disgenics. Having them as slaves worked somewhat, because they were just traded off at their real value, but now that whites invented automated machines, and that they can no longer be kept as slaves, and that they are stealing resources, they are just burden, pest, and absolutely useless.

Thanks for the history lesson. The Bell Curve was funded by an organization that is on the Republican/libertarian right however. You can look it up if you like..

>the consequences of reality are uncomfortable to me, feed me happy sounding bullshit please

Exactly, the non-racist wing of the USA. The ones that do good, not the ones that say what feels good.

>Even if blacks were to have a lower IQ, so what? What is your end game here?

Even if there is no positive integer solution n > 2 to a^n + b^n = c^n for positive integers a, b, & c, so what? What is your end game here? Segregation? Will you force every n to be prime?

Again there is barely any whites with IQs on the level of black americans most white morons have IQs in the low 90s while black americans are 84.

For non-racists, they seem obsessed with race.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pioneer_Fund

No, but it will make people understand that """""systematic racism""""" is not to blame for the inequality between blacks and whites. We will stop pushing affirmative action too because people will realize it is useless.

So? It has to be funded by someone.

I know that, I wrote in my first post that 90% of the blacks are considered retards by white standards. But still I would stop any welfare for less intelligent whites too, and possibly get rid of them too, since they are a burden too. What point is there to keep low IQ whites around? IQ cannot be developed significantly in people already alive, and they are just occupying limited space. Maybe no need to kill them off, if they don't do any crime, but they don't deserve any welfare, and they certainly should not be allowed to vote.

what the fuck

Perhaps you are confused and mix racism with racial supremacy. Or perhaps you even think that racial supremacists wish to exterminate other races by default...

Scientists researching the difference between the races are racists? That's awfully dumb of you to say. If we don't know and utilize our differences to achieve a society that pursues progress due to full potential, then what's the point of even bothering to keep different races near each other with no real understanding of one another?

We know there are many variations of turtle, but we don't call them all just "turtle," and we know what to expect when faced with a snapping or alligator turtle. We use different cows to produce different products, and different chickens for egg/meat variation. We know what dogs are best for what purpose. Somewhere along the line, study among people became wrong, and it seems to be where your ignorant feelings began.

So, y'know, if that's racist then the world completely deserves a lot more racism. I hope they throw in a ton of sexism with that as well, just so we can have more groups pretending something is "wrong" when our pediatricians are mostly women and our surgeons mostly men. It only makes me happy to know you're dumb enough to hate progress.

This video is pretty great Hans, thanks for the drop.

Dumb white people are more likely to give birth to average/smart people than niggers

>"I want to know the difference between red ants and black ants."
>RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST
Go fix your economy.

neuroscience.stanford.edu/news/ask-neuroscientist-does-bigger-brain-make-you-smarter
>The emergence of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) has made it possible to compare brain sizes of living humans, and in the ongoing hunt for a physical metric of intelligence, several researchers eagerly sought to correlate MRI measures of brain volume with IQ. Ten years ago, a meta-analysis that examined the results from 26 imaging studies concluded that the correlation between IQ and brain volume is consistently in the 0.3-0.4 range. More recently, a genome-wide association study which included 20,000 human subjects was widely reported by the media to have discovered an “IQ gene.” According to their results, certain variations in the HMGA2 gene, which codes for a protein that helps regulate DNA transcription and cell growth, are correlated with increased intracranial volume as well as enhanced IQ.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_size#Cranial_capacity
>Modern Humans
>Australian Aborigines: 1,199 cubic centimetres (73.2cu in)
>Scandinavians: 1,484 cubic centimetres (90.6 cu in)
>English peoples: 1,416 cubic centimetres (86.4 cu in)
>Koreans: 1,420 cubic centimetres (87 cu in)
>Africans: 1,267 cubic centimetres (77.3 cu in)

You realize theorizing about this is pointless, right? (E) Even if, say, blacks are 5 points or 10 points or whatever the fuck below whites on average, that doesn't change that there are black people smarter than you (I). Your fucking president is black (I). Do you think you're somehow smarter than Neil Negrasse Tyson? (E) You're not (D).

You can't just assume things about people based on averages (I). What if I assumed that you're stupid for being right-wing (E)? Or because you're pro-gun (E)?

Trump supporters are lower IQ on average than Hillary supporters (D), do you suggest we genocide them (E)? Or perhaps rob them of their right to vote this election (E)?

>Trump supporters low IQ
What bullshit anti Trumps only retort against him is HES RACIST thats 6 year old lvel reasoning skills and they call Trump supporters stupid.

Butthurt slav-nigger go home

>Trump supporters have an iq thats 2 points lower than hillary supporters so that means they're wrong and niggers are human even though they're a full 25 IQ points lower, it isnt just that the poorer people are the ones actually dealing with these shitskins

My god you faggots are insufferably retarded

Racial realism isn't racism. Fuck off. There are some smart black people. There just aren't very many of them. Black does not mean stupid. However, if you randomly sample 100 black people, nearly all of them will probably be stupid. How is this hard to understand?

The goal is to get people to wake up and recognise the problem. Currently it's a struggle to get people even to accept that average black american IQ is 85, like your post, let alone that this is mostly innate to blacks and won't ever be fixed by education or nutrition. Blacks in Africa, who don't have 20% European admixture, have IQs in the 70-80 range. There will be 4 billion of them by the end of the century.

Once the problem has been accepted, solutions can be sought. Genocide, sterilisation and breeding programs all seem to be off the menu, but genetic modification, whilst still taboo, might be our salvation. CRISPR might save the human race from being swamped by billions of humans who would on average be clinically defined as retarded (or of 'subnormal intelligence').

This is our only hope. That, or we develop practical space colonisation technology and have a high barrier to entry for new colonists, such that a small core of high IQ humanity will be able to escape the clusterfuck that Earth will become on its present trajectory.

>mfw

What the fuck is this semantics bullshit?

Racism is defined as the idea that certain races have inherent worse qualities

If you're aware niggers have low IQ, its impossible not to be racist

Racism is real and fair

All i want is for liberals to realise how different we are and to realise that racial profiling is a good thing, that blacks should proove themselves twice as much when applying for job/collage, that sometimes segregation is a good thing, etc. I would not be so racist if they would not push lies everywhere.

Your lack of arguments precedes you.

Racism is also used to describe racial discrimination. Under this equally common definition of racism, the fact that not a lot of blacks qualify for MENSA isn't racism.

Actually, it's only defined as one who believes their race to be superior to others. Literally "Judging a Fish by its Ability to Climb a Tree: The Discrimination." Black people are more athletic than any other race, stamina/endurance-wise. Whites tend to be the strongest power lifters. Of course there will always be individuals, but if you don't utilize the potential of the average then you're fucking yourself for no good reason. Simply acknowledging a difference doesn't make one "racist," unless that person also believes their race is superior to all others.

The most interesting graph to me in the Bell Curve was this one - even back in 1994 blacks had been given such a leg up that if they had a fairly typical above average score like 117 they were more than twice as likely as whites to get a professional job.

it's about making the master race. If we start now think of what we could have acheived in 1000 years. Avrage iq 280, avrage highet 1.9, avrage birth rate 5, avrage ethnicity north germanic.

Christianity seemed to keep them from slaughtering everyone who disses them.

If you are a reasonably intelligence black, you have a much easier path than a reasonably intelligent white to the upper class.

An IQ of 117 for a black is probably the 99th percentile of blacks.

To be fair to blacks, and show we aren't being racist, it is reasonable to point out that they are more likely than whites to be extroverted, which is also correlated with success. However, the hard truth that affirmative action unjustifiably helps blacks and hurts whites is hard to ignore.

kek. More occupy plox.

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

>The new evidence reviewed here points to some genetic component in
Black–White differences in mean IQ

Have to start off a sentence with this again: Actually,
Affirmative action has hurt more black youth than it's helped. They take black kids that have the ability to get through decent universities and stick them into the elite, making the drop-out rate for more intelligent blacks unreasonably high. There's no good reason for this practice to exist in its current form. It hurts everyone in the end.

That is a good point, and you are right for many blacks. For instance, affirmative action in law school gets blacks who are over their head and drop out with debt.

Isn't it retarded to assume races that have evolved and migrated separately for thousands of years would somehow have identical IQ variants? Like how could blacks from Africa somehow "develop" as a race to fit the mold of white european genetic intelligence disparities within a 400 year span? Not recognizing that there are real genetic discrepancies between races would be ludicrous and the definition of anti-science.

It definitely needs a revamp.

Why do lefists always want to take action on the facts we learn through science.

Differences in cognative ability go a long way in explaining differences in economic success.

When we accept that only 16% of blacks are smarter than the average white, we dont need to come up with all sorts of other socail science expalations like social capital, disrimination, institutional disadvantages etc.

Yes. It is absurd to think we are all identical.

>then you are still segregating people based on their pigmentation instead of intelligence, which makes you nothing but a racist.

well i like people of my pigmentation better than those withour so yes, yes i am a racist :)

More graphs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ

>The general figure for the heritability of IQ, according to an authoritative American Psychological Association report, is 0.45 for children, and rises to around 0.75 for late teens and adults

sage

>Ben 'The Archeologist' Carson
>Not a sub-100 IQ retard
>wewlad
>e
>w
>l
>a
>d

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Arguments_regarding_the_existence_of_races

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Multiculturalism

and the most important one that you seem to forget you white traitor(if you're white of course):

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_nepotism

oh and if you say >metapedia or anything that is not related to the arguments shown then you're automatically dismissed.

>Even if blacks were to have a lower IQ, so what?
so they require more attention from educators to help bring them up to the same level as whites. you're not doing them any favours by pretending they are just as capable so as not to hurt their feelings.

what does SDs mean?

Problem is a lot of the problems with black culture, while I agree they are significant, arise from the genetic IQ gap itself. So it comes back mostly to genes still.

standard deviations

nice trips

standard deviations

>Considered pseudo science by actual scientists
>Truth is determined by consencus

The majority of scholars believed the earth was the center of the solar system and did everything to discredit Copernicus.

Truth is truth, whether you like it or not.

Source?

Haplogroup research was considered pseudoscience by the regressive establishment until very recently when Jews figured out that they can profit from it. Now the regressive establishment uses it to say "see, you're an African too #opentheborders".

The bell curve.

way to go Balkan

Accounting for that, there's still a huge disparity, can't explain everything away so simply.

For the last four centuries Western science has been
obsessed with the need to justify White privilege and in so
doing has provided crucial support for racist ideas in society
at large. To use the rhetoric of science to sell the idea
that historical inequity should be embraced as biological
inevitability is an insult to those who value a common
humanity.

-American Psychological Association

those who ignore the idea that historical inequity is due biological differences are an insult to reality

Another graph on why IQ matters

youtube.com/watch?v=cKs_iW0QVNY

>Segregation?
How about freedom of contract and freedom of association?

>Segregation?
Yes. Preferably. I don't like even looking at black people, they're hideous. Let alone living side by side and interacting with them.
Fuck that.