Is the greatest thing Scooby-Doo has ever been apart of?

Is the greatest thing Scooby-Doo has ever been apart of?

Maybe.

>original movie

They should have put after that "donut steel"

>Triple H not going over

I could get behind a supernatural phantom fire skull bear, but there are somethings I just can't suspend my disbelief for.

Well at least he got to do more in the sequel.

AYYYIYIYIII

Well, he did help jump-start The Addams Family's comeback in the 70's, so let's just put it somewhere in the top 5.

>Sin Cara not just being relevant but actually treated as a huge star

It's funny how you can tell the exact moment this was put into production, kinda like how CM Punk was still actually part of WWE when the flintstones one was greenlit but had a nasty-ass breakup with the company by the time it was out.

>anybody cheering for the Authority for any reason

they made RAW suck for 2 years

>the type fans love to see get slammed
Well, she's not wrong.

The Kiss one is better.

>Great Gobbeldy Gooker!

Curse of the Speed Demon is pretty good too. You would think it would suffer without Big Match Jhon but Taker and Ru more than make up for him

YOU SEE SCOOBY

That can't be the real dialogue. That's far too sexual.

THE THING IS

Nah, they meant slam in the wrestler way. You're just a filthy perfect just like the rest of us

>perfect
God damn, how does that even happen. Meant to say pervert

Daphne and Velma are really good friends.

I love that any given WWE product is a time capsule for that exact moment in the company.

Like one of the Smackdown games has Mighty Molly which was a Molly Holly gimmick for all of 6 months or so but NOPE THAT'S THE CHARACTER RIGHT NOW SO THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FUCKERS

God I hope they make one of these things with AJ Styles someday.

I'd rather be perfect than imperfect. End yourself phone poster.

I'm on my computer, it was a typo.

I get it. I have autism and type before I fully think. Sometimes I'll type a completely different word.

>No sarcastic commentary track by CM Punk

Why bother

See how he masterfully falls just so his shoulders never touch the ground when Brodus pins him. Trips just put himself over with a little more subtlety than usual that time.