I am a 19 year old from a slightly conservative family and i live in a predominately white neighborhood in Oregon...

I am a 19 year old from a slightly conservative family and i live in a predominately white neighborhood in Oregon washed by pop culture. Pretty much every girl i know has lost their virginity and have had 10-20 partners in their college life time. While there are barely any niggers, a lot of the girls here have actually dated tons of spanish guys. Yet i also don't agree with the /pol ideology of saving yourself for marriage.

Where can we actually draw a realistic line without being a degenerate or outed by society as a Sup Forums virgin loser? I personally feel like 2-3 partners before you get married isn't too bad and gives some experience. I'm still a virgin and i feel horny at times and want to lose it but i don't just want to give it to a random guy at a party

Your life is defined by your dick.
Kill yourself.

Science says no more than 5 as a rule.

>spanish guys
that's an odd euphemism for mexicans

whoa wait are you female?

kys

>10-20

Fucking disgusting

This is why little girls are superior

So date someone you think is decent, gets along with your folks, hold out for a few months as you ease into it. It'll be like losing a tooth, it bleeds a bit then you cant stop playing with the hole that's suddenly opened.

Or gay

2-3 is fine. Just meet a guy you like and get together for a while?
Learn to read?

Lose your virginity in a meaningful relationship.

>I'm still a virgin and i feel horny at times and want to lose it

It'll pass you stupid cuck. Focus on yourself and your career. Sex with other degenerates is fucking fruitless. Think of sex like a fucking drug. Biochemically, that's exactly what it is. It has nothing to do with being "realistic" because you've been conditioned by the liberal media arts for decades that sex is fun and cool and wow. You don't need experience to have a great marriage, if you too are marrying another non-degenerate. Studies have shown this. FUCK THIS GAY EARTH. Do what you want actually. Millennials are beyond saving.

I think that the difference between a sexually active female and a trashy slut is pretty self-evident.
If you're only having sex with somebody that you're in a solid relationship with then that's fine. Hookups and one night stands are the hallmark of a slut.

>Focus on yourself and your career.
Yes, goyim, the women will flock to you once you have money, I would know

t. Tyrone Sanchez, sharter extraordinaire

Good lord. Get laid or don't get laid just don't be such a fucking little homo about everything

>Cucks ITT rationalizing roastie whores

The only acceptable number of sexual partners your wife has had, other than you, is Zero.

Nothing can change this.

Doesn't matter if she's a widower, molested as a child, or been in only committed relationships.

Anything more than zero is just a point on the spectrum of you being a cucked male.

Settle for what you can and tell yourselves whatever you need to get through the day, but you know in your heart only an actual virgin is ideal wife material.

You all still communicating through pieces of that website? Love steganography and hidden messages

Date a good guy as long as your not having sex just to have sex and it is a unique bond you share with another person it's all good

What exactly are you bringing to the table mouthbreather? Like any woman on this planet wants her entire sexual identity defined by you? By a guy who looks at every other penis as an immediate threat to his frail masculinity?

Hell a real alpha knows that once you fucked a girls mind right, thats what its all about. You see I don't want a girl for her body, thats for ineffectual faggots like you. I want her mind for my main course, I want her thoughts to be consumed by me. I want her to look at every flower, every bright sunny day, and all those endorphins to rush 20x that when she thinks about me holding her in my arms. You see her mind is my main course, and her body is just my dessert.

You weak minded faggot. Go marry the emotional equivalent of a 11 year old to satisfy your inadequacies of being threatened by other cocks. Me, I'm going to fuck your virgin bride 2 years after you marry her, you true cuck.

desu just fuck with who you are comfortable with. be safe about it and don't choose degenerates to fuck (they carry disease) and you'll be fine.

the fact that there's 20 different retards replying to a fat nerd roleplaying as a virgin girl proves how low has this board fallen

kill yourselves

Fuck I got banned from /kpg/..

i see that Sup Forums doesn't enforce the "tits or gtfo" rule
it's sad, really

>savage

never take advice from sweden, they are a degenerate hell hole, 1 partner is the only acceptable answer

>wanting a WOMAN'S mind
wow, setting the bar a bit low there aren't ya?

Get into a relationship with someone who is monogamous with you, and that you love, ideally, or that you really appreciate and care for at least. Your first relationship is usually bad because all the fucked up ways that your parents taught you will surface during that first one with a vengeance. You'll run into issues, and either you manage to deal with it, or you don't, but be prepared for your first relationship to be equal parts heavenly and train wreck. Relationships after that will leave you more jaded but will be healthier generally, because you know the ways in which you are fucked and tend to fuck up. I lost mine at 20 with a long term boyfriend and I'm glad I did, it was a physically horrible experience because it hurt a whole lot and bled for days, but I was taken care of by someone I really thought I'd stay with, so it felt safe and good regardless.

Do not, and I insist, DO NOT listen to other girls. There is a very strong push to be wild and present as a sex goddess and many women around you will try their best to make you feel inferior and shameful for being a virgin, and might try to get you drunk to cloud your judgement and push you into bed with a random dude. Unless you trust another woman, don't tell her you are a virgin, especially if they are """"party girls"""". Just lie and say you lost it to your first boyfriend at 16 or so.

What website ;)

Lucky you. I live in industrial Siberian shithole where there is nothing to do, women are ugly aging slags and no prospectives for people.

pure fucking cringe

you don't fool me, I better you've never even had a whiff of pussy

You're a faggot wasting your life on a republitard echo chamber of feces. Slit your throat, cunt.

1 post by this id. ffs guys come on

Good man. Keep it up and spread the good word of non-degeneracy.

Too much of the west has been reduced to negrofied shit.