Haha

haha

>Mouse cursor facing to the right instead of the left

LOL

Are there lefty mouse cursor.

I was unaware people had their mouse cursors pointing to the right. Mine is pointing to the left.

Valiant

How do I make myself seem as autistic as humanly possible and why is that answer having one of Randalls "hobbies"?

Kek

My hobby: not being funny

Why would calling a cat attract them?

My hobby: raping women in my basement

Your mom doesn't count

What a white knight.

No, user, it'd be like:
"Hey, sexy bitch"
"Meow?"

Like penises, only 10% of all cursors lean to the right

Stupid bitch should learn to cook tendies right

Randall here, chicks like electric skateboards r-right?
I mean I've owned two.

Remember when those activists made a video of all the catcalls a woman received while she walked through New York and the SJWs turned on them because none of the catcallers were white?

Why do normalfags love this comic so much?

Cause hes quirky, has autism and is smart, just like me

Well catcalling is a poorfag thing. What did they expect?

Big tits probably liked the attention and would have cheated on her boyfriend with one of the browns if a camera wasn't around.

*tips fedora*
My wife's son will love this strip.

Who's the better xkcd girl Sup Forums?
Megan or Ponytail?

In the final video there wasn't any white guys. In the raw unedited footage there was a bunch of white guys.

>not harassing people on the street is now "fedora" behaviour
???

The mating call of upright apes is harassment
*tips fedora*

aha

Is cat-calling an American thing? I've never seen it happen and I've worked on construction sites.

I think you're crossing streams, there.

Literally how the fuck could anyone get the raw footage.

Yes, we're all sexist racist men.

I've only ever heard it done ironically
Though its the fugly ones that complain about it

>You beautiful today.
>HARASSED

I'm proud of this author for signalling his virtue so intensely.

If the guys were handsome then it wouldn't have been a problem.

dunno, i'm canadian and i thought it was limited to 1950's middle aged men in hard hats sitting on steel beams eating from lunchboxes

You're a man so of course it never happened to you. Might as well ask if rape is a real thing.

>You're a man
You forgot to call him white and straight. Come on, user.

Is this the one where she apparently walked around for 6 hours and only had 2 minutes of mostly people saying "have a nice day"?

lady, you're supposed to be making catcalls at US. it's not our fault you aren't holding up your end of the bargain and we're getting fucking desperate
maybe dont shut us out of the dynamic and see if you get treated better

I want Trump to be the editor for XKCD.

why is everything Sup Forums now?

Because 2016 is almost over.

A game I like to play with holier-than-thou writers and artists like this is "what would they write if Axis had won WWII?" Assume they'd be similarly pious.

STEM major nerds like me and my friends promoted it into the mainstream. I am not proud of it. In our defense, we didn't expect it to go to shit after a few hundred strips.

I thought I had some kind of scathing parody comic about XKCD lying around but I guess I don't

I like how any time he has a sex comic it involves the male figure giving cunnilingus. This subtle insinuation that he's an unselfish lover.

I SEE YOUR TRICKS RANDALL. I SEE THROUGH THEM TO YOUR ROTTEN FUCKING CORE.

I think there was one dude who kept walking along with her after saying something but more than likely he just had somewhere to go in that direction but everybody in the comments was calling him a stalker.

I have one but I'm not near my main computer right now.

If the thread's still here tomorrow evening...

just go browse goatkcd

has anyone ever noticed that XKCD is horizontally symmetrical

that WOULD be pretty clever if he hadn't explicitly clarified the title was meant to be all-lowercase
unless that's part of the ruse

That's pretty deep.

>It's like I'm really on xkcd-sucks

Didn't the dudes notice a cameraman facing backwards? Did they get paid for catcalling in front of it?

>Makes a big deal out of only wearing "jeans and a crewneck t-shirt", despite the fact that they still accentuate her high-tier hourglass figure and she's wearing a ton of makeup
>Gets triggered by trolls pointing out most of the catcallers were non-whites
>BTFO by identical video of a woman wearing a hijab and not getting hit on once
>Woman in the video files lawsuit against cuck director because she's salty she was only paid $200
>People take modern feminism even less seriously now

I have hope for this country

It happens, though it's overblown by SJWs.

allegedly, the camera was hidden inside a backpack

I started jerkin' it prety young, but I had the internet, so the right hand was designated for mouse duty. Now my dick is curved to fit my left hand, and thus curves to the right a few degrees. Given the world we live in today, I seriously doubt that this is an uncommon phenomenon.

>A man
>Never been raped
It's like you don't even live in Obama's America.

DESU if your idea of sex doesn't involve eating pussy, you're probably just a shit human being. Randall didn't give you that L, you earned it on your own.

>Parody comic
>Not even getting the characters' personalities right
Why are normies so shit at everything?

No, your dick is just a genetic abomination, like all curved dicks are

I remember when I was 15, and a pair of girls passed in front of me and some friends. After they passed and we didn't say anything, they taunted us saying we weren´t manly enough to say anything.

They were stupid kids anyway, and the point isn't to take them as an example, but women would be happier if they could admit that they want to be looked at as much as we want to look. Haven't you ever heard a female comedian talking about how shitty they feel after 30 when people doesn't catcall them anymore?

I mean, it's obviously an issue if someone screams obscenities at you or follows you for 2 blocks and makes you feel scared, or if someone flashes his penis to a 12 years old, but that doesn't mean catcalling by itself is bad.

You owe me at least one picture of a cute goat user

A lot of strips are pretty good.
At least the old ones.

This is why nobody likes STEM majors

Ugh, don't you, like, get it at all? Randall is not autistic, he's just QUIRKY!

The vast majority of men who do it are black.

Just watch that one video where a reporter walked around with a camera on her butt recording cat calls.

Fuck goats

You don't call cats to attract them. You should just GRAB EM

Haha wow, its like a little nerd kid stereotype from shitty 80s movies, except I'm sure Randall really believes this

BEHOLD! HEAR THE GREAT DEEDS AND VIRTUE OF THE WHITE KNIGHT RANDALL MONROE, HE OF THE COMIC XKCD!

THROUGH HIS JOKES HE HATH SAVED THE SELF-ESTEEM OF MANY A HELPLESS DAMSEL AND HAPLESS LADY! LISTEN YE WELL OF THE TALE WHERE HE DEPICTED YON MISOGYNISTS AS LONELY! PREFERRING THE COMPANY OF CATS! OH SUCH A SCORNFUL BLOW!

THANK HIM, O YE FAIRER SEX! AND MAY HIS HAT AND LANCE TIP EVER TOWARDS YOUR WAY!

please refrain from actually grabbing pussies

>promoting xkcd is the reason people dislike stem majors
Please. There are plenty of other reasons nobody likes us.

Did you just assume his gender??????? I mean, that's just, you know, super regressive? You just, um, set back human evolution 20000 years?

Fucking this

>>I'm ENTITLED to have sex

Kill yourself, you scum

So all gay pansies are shitty human beans. I fully support that

>console
>has a graphical user interface

Kek, has Randall ever responded to this?

How does Nichijou have fucking better action scenes than just about all action anime?

XKCD sucks has been more or less dead for years.

higher budget and more skilled animators

True, but promoting XKCD is still pretty bad nonetheless

Did Randall ever get laid before?

>Cats EVER doing what you want them to

Do people actually "cat call" women? I've literally never, ever seen it outside of media, and always done by a fat guy or group of fat guys with brooklyn accents.

In his low effort comic, sure

I forgive you. I never liked xkcd but even I can tell it's gotten far shittier than it ever used to be.

i dont get it