What happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7n0ASQdKay4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NOW LOOK AT THIS NEW

He doesn't get along with Sportsmaster?

Would he be an arch of the Flash?

Fails to catch a single good guy

Ends up using cloning tech to create PERFET copies of himself rather than those lame sports loving lookalikes that betrayed him to join sportaflop.

Then he's able to use his masterful disguise skills to infiltrate multiple different lairs to steal tech and overtake lazy town with his clones, who rule it equally as the council of 4.

Then they expand the borders of lazytown by overthrowing several world powers.

Dies from cancer.

Delet this

Not funny. KYS.

Shenanigans.

delete this

he's cured nigga the go fund me is for bills while he cant work

What the fuck is that pic from? I've been seeing it everywhere lately.

He fosters an intense rivalry with Sportsmaster

Why doesn't Sportacus just rape Robbie Rotten?

He will have to teach Harley and Ivy how to be villains

Loads of my friends watched this growing up, I never caught onto it. I like the meme resurgence, Robbie has some good delivery.

Also, holy shit this ran for ten years.

He dies of cancer.

Because you can't rape what you can't find.

>Would he be an arch of the Flash?

youtube.com/watch?v=7n0ASQdKay4

More successful than any other DC villain ever. Luthor kills himself, Darksied quits, and the Joker just laughs at the change of events

FUCK

O F F

He joins the Suicide Squad

With his inclusion there he makes Suicide Squad (Movie) a 9/10 movie

I hope YOU Dies of cancer

The mid-90's EXTREME reboot of Diff'rent Strokes.

speaking of, Robbie honestly doesn't look that unnatural with his prosthetic chin. I wish someone would try using a similar thing for live action jokers because they keep picking actors who don't have the skull for it by a long mile

Name is right there in the picture my man.

Unfunny little bitch

please dont say that not even in a joke

F

If only he was in Marvel instead... He could've been the newest Thor in town.

kill yourself fag

he will realize he has an uphill battle, since batman, superman, etc. all work out like crazy
poor guy will never get his sleep

He just needs to fine the right hero. Robbie Rotten could totally fuck up Nelson Jent.

But then Talia throws in a Lazarus Pit

Kek, the fucking salt in response to your post. Really is Sup Forumsmblr around here

He gets some chemical poured on him and becomes plastic man

>all this mad over a typical Sup Forums joke
truly, we are living in the age of Sup Forumsmblr

Nice job. Here's a (You).

He's the third Joker

>new Flash villain who's not another Reverse Flash
>in no way connected to the Speed Force
Also
>The Rogues get another member
>Sporticus/Flash team up
Yes please.

>We are number one but every "one" is replaced by Robbie Rotten disguised as an old woman in distress and after being rescued by Superman or another Kryptonian thanks them by giving them an apple that has tiny slivers of kryptonite hidden inside it

After that Robbie learns of the speedforce, sees it as the source of all activity, and concocts a plan to destroy it that relies on teaching Darkseid, the Antimonitor, and various other cosmic forces how to be a real villain and getting the Flash to slip on a banana peel.

So who donated to his gofundme?

So does Robbie hate "heroes" being healthy and active specifically, or does just not like the idea of anyone wasting their time outside and being well-adjusted?

The latter, I'm pretty sure.

>makes a really stupid plan
>it somehow works through sheer incompetence
>is only defeated by something equally incompetent stopping him

the rottens from we are number one aren't clones

>Sup Forums-mblr triggered

He enjoys peace and quiet, and he takes issue with the fact that everyone in his town has gotten so hung up on being active and keeping fit.

Ironically, he mostly does the villain thing because it's a fun excuse to hang out with people, and he puts enough effort into his plotting that he's the second most active character.

The joke is he is actually the least lazy person of all. He built that entire lab himself, has several talents and is quick on the uptake. I'm sure he's read several books and written countless programs to support his crazy shenanigans. And he keeps tabs on everybody, all the time. He's also not even fat himself so he probably eats a balanced diet without trying to. Where Sportacus is physically active, Robbie is mentally sharp and always challenging himself and coming up with new projects.

Deep down Sportacus knows this about him. Which is why they should get married.