Will this ever stop?

Will this ever stop?

didnt this mangy ass sista killa guy or something

The diversity meme will die eventually. Not before it infects everything tho

no, they are begging black people to watch their nerdy bullshit

>Not before it kills more unqualified "professionals"
Ftfy

IT DOESNT EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE SHES BROWN AND WHITE NOT BLACK AND WHITE LIKE A DOMINO REEEEEE

Domino isn't even really interesting other than her appearance. Why would they jig it up?

It's a push for black women to stop being so insecure about their hair. They've been doing it a lot in games too. I think it's nice and don't mind it.

white women can't act.

Hopefully not

this. all about her is her very pale skin, which is pretty rare for chicks in movies anyway. now when they changed her to generic nugga with afro, it kills a bit of buzz

Domino has no particularly set ethnicity. Her chalk-white skin is part of her mutation. If anything, she's probably supposed to be of Indian descent, being that her given name is "Neena".

Triggered Libtard?

Why didn't the stuntwoman just wear a helmet?

Why is the Domino actress' mouth hanging half open in every single set photo? Does she have Down syndrome?

>Domino has no particularly set ethnicity.

Even if that is the case, they fucked up the choice by changing her skin to dark and the eye-mark to light.

It's basically the opposite of the character and, obviously, for... reasons.

I honestly wouldn't even care if they had just painted her the appropriate colors, although, that wouldn't stop some others from complaining. Still, they're not even trying to be subtle anymore.

OP's faggotry? Never.

Why do neckbeards whine about blacks so much?

I just think its a bit odd that a character who's trademark appearance is being extremely pale was turned into a jig, you know?

Like if Batman came out in a hot pink batsuit with no explanation and we were supposed to all ignore it, it would be bizarre and worth mentioning.

this
pretty sure ryan wanted to tweet something about this (diversity) but fox/his agent/etc threatened him about it and not to talk about it, other than 'she's a great actress'

they don't want ryan upsetting the deadpool gravy train

Alexandra Daddario would be perfect for this role

This. If they just made this nigger look like Domino nobody would care. Intentionally making characters not look like the characters is getting silly.

Personally, I don't like token black people in movies were are not called for

Well maybe "Ryan" has to think in something to say before the interviews for the movie start because the accident it's vox populi.

>Like if Batman came out in a hot pink batsuit with no explanation and we were supposed to all ignore it, it would be bizarre and worth mentioning.

huh...

I hope the twist is that she's a fake Domino and the real Domino is white.

>Even Robin mentions it immediately on the front cover
Thanks for the assist senpai.

It's also racist, whether or not anyone wants to admit that.

No, the twist is that white domino is a fake Domino and the real Domino is she (even in the comics).

But she looks cute. I don't see the problem.

That I don't like token black people or that neckbeards whine about black people?

If they where going to go with the palette swap thing they should have gotten a darker actress desu.

Or maybe it's more because of being unfaithful to the source material.

Even this desu. A darkness lookin african broad with pure white would have looked nice.

imagine white Blade, played by Vin Diesel for example.

The Kekistani tears? I think not.

pretty shit desu.
You could have a black girl be domino, but you'd have to try. Not just make her look like the dog from Spaceballs.
Frankly, if they wanted muh diversity, they should have just hired an Asian.

I am not rasict but come on this kind of shit makes no sense at all, what reason do they have to blackwash characters .why not just copy the comic look?

Having a token black person. Putting them in your movie, just because they're black. Nobody wants to admit it, but that is racist.

I'm very serious about my live action comic book adaptations, and I have strong opinions on who they cast to play characters from childrens' picture books.

>Domino isn't even really interesting
I always thought she had a pretty cool mutant power that tips lucks in her favor.
Its like if longshot wasn't a complete faggot of a character and was a hot chick instead.

Token black people.

lel, this one is just childish. I don't even think your average black person would want it.

The producers certainly are serious about it. You know, unless you believe they didn't consider and think about it.

She reminds me of Barf from Spaceballs.

Beyond non-argument status. Even a child could tell you if the actor looks like the character. Take a hike Reddit, come back when you have some material.

>riots and looting in black dominated cities when a white dude is cast as an egyptian god
>idris elba and this hag is cast as norse gods
>crickets
really fires up the neurons

>get dark skinned domino
>OHH SHIT a beautiful proud woman of color cast as gimmick
>got one white motherfucking dot on her face cause being BLACK aint good enuff
>and dey call her DOMINO!?!
>Why the fuck not just call the bitch "Cotton Picker" while we at it
>Lil Miss "Boi we sho do luff us some wowtahmellun massa."
You're kind of fucked if you go too far in the other direction.

but no one around here cared when they did it with ghost in the shell or death note or really any time it's casting a white actor in a role meant for another race. and in this case it's a side character, and i'm sure 99% of the people complaining have never even picked up a comic book in their lives.

jesus christ
10/10

I wouldn't mind if they didn't ruin her look. She looks like a homeless person in the movie.

they got the fat titties right and that's all i need tbqh

Yo, i don't know.
Turn off the lights, and I'll glow.

>white man is literally bullied out of a movie simply because he was white
>but this is perfectly fine
explain it to me because I cannot understand

>he still purses his lips together like an anal-retentive

i'm sure it's a great look for you.

You keep putting niggers in their entertainment where they don't belong.

I can't imagine having my reddit brain tingled to the point that I am forced to comment and this is all I can come up with lmao

POC are historically extremely underrepresented in main roles in Hollywood films. A lot of the roles that are being cast today were written the sixties or seventies, so of course they were written as white people. Now we have an opportunity to do the right thing.

>Here
>vs literally everywhere else crying about it
I'd rather deal with little hypocrises than the double-think of the liberal masses.

>handouts given under the assumption that the receiver is inferior is the right thing
nah

>the right thing is to re-write history
also what the fuck is happening to the capthas? I have to click through 5-10 of these fucking things just make a shitty post on a burmese basket weaving forum

At least she's a cute, and I like the heterochromia.

I did i was pissed when scarlet jo was casted she didnt fit the role at all she was to fat they could have used a eurasian woman

>maybe if I type something not true I'll win the argument that nobody cares about anyways

There were borderline endless threads about scarjo being a fat piece of shit who shouldn't be playing the major, and the casting of Death note you pickle smoker.

>I have to click through 5-10 of these fucking things just make a shitty post on a burmese basket weaving forum
RIGHT?! that shit just doesn't work. The connection breaks, the pics don't fit..
can't we just go back to good old typed captchas?

>all of this is because moot got wrecked by an autistic finnish pedophile
lel

At least we don't need anyone to wipe our asses for us. We get into our own film industry on our own merits, not because we're ugly and the studios have been told to put some "diversity" in there.

Neena could be Italian, Greek, Spanish or East European though. Nina is a popular name in white culture. Race isn't just about skin colour, she has white features too.

i bet there will be a quip/joke about her name being DO-ME-NOW

>being white is part of her character therefore changing her skin color from white to black is ok

Because the West is white and the "diversity" meme is getting irritating and overdone.

It's racist to erase whites and it's racist to use blacks and other non whites as political tools. Africa and Asia have huge film and TV industries of their own, people who hate whites should maybe try supporting them instead of ruining white culture.

She's brown like a burnt Dominos pizza checkmate

My willy feels funny.

Casting of Death Note sucks, everyone in that film is ugly and not fit to play those characters. Scar Jo wasn't playing a Japanese character, she was playing a cyborg and she even looked like the character. I don't like African Heimdall, I'm furious about African-Latino Valkyrie and I don't like black Domino either, anyone who is anti-racist should also hate that casting. As for the Gods of Egypt film, Egyptians weren't black despite American blacks pretending they were, but they had heavy European influence so it makes sense to cast Hollywood friendly white guys, there are literally no Egyptian pagans alive today and why should Islamic Arabs get those roles in the culture they destroyed?

im getting the same two images everytime.. makes it quick but is creeping my out

>vox populi
I learned something new today. Alright!

You can enable legacy captcha in settings

y..you just changed my life
THANK YOU!

now tell us, do you get also often the CALLE word captcha? wtf does it mean

Except that literally never happened and plenty of people complain about Elba

>caring about capeshit/comics

lmfao virgin faggots

Because they wanted to show a black woman in all her Afro glory riding a motorcycle during an chase scene

I don't care about this. I just want to see Morena Baccarin getting dicked by Ryan Reynolds.

I can't wait for Spaceballs 2

Daily reminder that somebody died so this bitch could "look cool" on a motorcycle.

>"Let a qualified man do this stunt instead of hiring a female minority? Get out of my office shitlord!"

-Later on-

>"Uhh sir... the empowered stunt feminist is dead."

"Ah crap send a couple sympathy-bucks to her family. We'll take a week long vacation from production until Trump says something funny and this all blows over."

will this ever stop?

>the West is white

kek nice try Hernandez

>he unironically believes this

How did the stunt woman actually die in the crash. Did she suffer a massive head wound and bleed out slowly? Did she get impaled by something? I never really take these details into consideration.

90% of the shitpost about Scarjo was her being a fat shit, no one gave a fuck about her being white.

Same shit with Death Note. It was bitching that L was black while the people complaining Light and Misa were played by white people were few and far between.

So you admit that the shitposting was off the charts, what's your point?

>diversity
>turn everything black

It was alright the first dozen times or two but this is just getting crazy, they couldn't be assed to use natives, indians, chiense, mexicans, or literally anyone else?

was they slaves? nah, so stfu white ass plain bread cracka
whitey sad cuz he dont get no oscars no more? aww boohoo :( blacks majority in 2020 read a fucking magazine

That the shitposting was literally cause scarjo was a fat fuck not cause she was white like the comment i replied to was implying.

She looks facially very close to the character, it's not the same at all.