youtube.com/watch?v=qz84zg-7glY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is that andy kaufman?!

dude trump lol

>British """"""""""""""""""""comedy""""""""""""""""""""

hi guys

Fuck me from the thumbnail I thought you were about to shit on Weird Al

dude fat lol

I actually quite like Andy Parsons. Only one that didn't try to out "LOL DEAD KIDS!" Frankie Boyle.

I've watched everything on Youtube starring James Acaster the last two days. Really love that guy

dude posh lol

Fuck this cunt.
I fucking HATE this fat unfunny fuck.
My ex loved him and proper fancied him so I had to put up with his fat fucking face on the TV constantly.

He can fuck off n'all.

I always like him in the big fat quiz show.

If I say somethinggg...from the corner of my mouth, and pause a few times until I get to the punchline...THEY WILL LAUGH

Americans are FAT!
AH AH AH AH AH AH AH

NOW

random words and weird clothes lmao

DING DANG DO

*forced laughter*

>dude im so awkward and posh lol

>applauses thunderously while he makes even fake laughter difficult

dude gay lmao

>eye-squinting and eyebrow raising intensifies

Why did I think this was Kevin Smith?

the DAILY MAIL

good ol' greg.

Dude is legit incredibly witty and funny. A person has to have some sort of personality.

OP's function in life consists of being a cunt professionally and then being a bigger cunt in his spare time.
You should wish you where never born as much as everyone wishes you where never born

hated him until watching fresh meat

Panel show guests
>God tier
Sean Lock
James Acaster
Bob Mortimer

>High tier
Richard Ayoade
David Mitchell
Lee Mack
Hugh Dennis
Greg Davies
Johnny Vegas
Russel Howard

>Mid tier
Noel Fielding
Rob Brydon
Russel Brand
Kevin Bridges
Jack Dee
Romesh Something
Rob Beckett
Joe Lycett

>Low tier
Frank Skinner
Jason Manford
Michael McIntyre
Jo Brand
Jack Whitehall
Sarah Millican
Tim Minchin

>Bottom tier
Alan Carr
James Corden

David is one of the few comedians I like.

do american comedians not exist any more?

>James Acaster
the fuck? no

GARLIC BREAD LOL
A
R
L
I
C

B
R
E
A
D

L
O
L

Who doesn't like David Mitchell?

You got Micheal Mcintye on there but no Frankie Boyle?

Bob Mortimer, as much as I like him I feel like he's been phoning it in lately, not much effort nowadays when he's on.

Also you're missing Claudia Winkleman, Dara O'brian, Franky Boyle

I'd move Jo Brand to Bottom Tier, can't stand her.
>muh i'm fat
>muh husband sucks

Agree but
Lower lee Mack
Raise ayoade
Lower Russell Howard
Raise Noel Fielding
Lower Jason manford
Lower Sarah milican
Add Stewart lee to high tier

They are immediately sent to the gulag if their material isn't 100% DUDE WHITE PEOPLE SUCK LOL

There is only ONE [1] truly good British stand-up comedian [discounting retired greats and Mitchel & Webb for focusing more on other entertainment] and that is Dave fucking Gorman. Modern Life is Good-ish is one of the funniest damn shows I'd seen on television in a while.

Jon Richardson to high tier

DONKEYS ARE ALIENS

youtube.com/watch?v=-2z-AdzgKjY

You're missing Jon Richardson from the god tier

thanks for reminding me of based gormo
bless up
stop shitposting about yourself dave

Catherine Ryan to Low tier

>spoilers
I'd fucking love it if it turned out Dave was an internet imageboard shitposter and I'd have 0 trouble believing it. I bet he goes on Sup Forums to talk shit about amstrads.

>male feminist comedians
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRVAVDAY7Ao

I actually regretted putting Jo brand too high after I posted

Frankie Boyle tries way too hard, it's embarrassing. Watched a compilation of him on youtube and 90% of the jokes were about someone named Kerry Catona and the other were "Yes, the news is positive. You have HIV"

I also judge after how consistently funny they are, and not just the most they can make you laugh. So that makes Lee Mack higher for me and Noel Fielding lower. Ayoade probably is god tier now that I think about it.

Jon is really good, but the constant jokes like spending Saturday nights washing cardigans can be a bit much

Honorable mention
youtube.com/watch?v=7gQrjweCqE8

OBSESSED

Not the person you replied to regarding Lee Mack, but I agree with you. His standup isn't very good but he shines on panel shows.

I'd say Jon deserves high tier, he's very witty. And personally I'd put David Mitchel in god tier but that's just me.

I've watched all his standup gigs and it's always fresh jokes
sure they're mostly in the same vein but that's his shtick

>Bob Mortimer, as much as I like him I feel like he's been phoning it in lately, not much effort nowadays when he's on.
He's great on Taskmaster.

Rhod Gilbert in Mid tier maybe? He doesn't seem to put in too much effort when I see him on WILTY, says a good story but then not many witty remarks in response to other people.

>DUDE GREGGS LMAO

>that video where it's revealed subtly that Patrick Stewart thinks Corden is a little cockgobbler.

I really like Rhod Gilbert, but I don't really have a reason why. He has some great moments but probably wouldn't say much if he was on a long recording like Big Fat Quiz

To be honest I feel like Patrick "Poop Emoji" Stewart was in the wrong in that situation.

Remember when everyone was obsessed with this unfunny ass?

Literally a dogshit tier comedian.
>DUDE POWERPOINT LMAO

I've laughed more at a fucking funeral.

The effects are still felt to this day in 3edgy5me college kids that try to act in sketch comedy clubs and open mic night

>no Milton Jones

the DAILY MAYUW

Today on frunk drumphf we will be taking another idea I got off youtube and turning it into another weekly segment.

It's called Kids React While Dressed as Spiderman and Elsa: Car Karaoke while getting coffee; endurance test edition

>Russel Howard
>high tier

what is it with russels? why are they so irritating?

*Goose honk

torn on this fella
his standups are great but on panel shows he's dull as dish water

What the fuck happened to 8 out of 10 cats lads?
It genuinely filled gaps in mainstream media for me for water cooler talk and now it is shit.

>during 30 rock
dude karate lmao
>today
dude racists lmao

I recently saw every episode of Never Mind The Buzzcocks with Simon Amstell, and why the fuck isn't he in more? That guy is so goddamn quick and rude towards the guests it's great.
>What about Michael, did he ever do anything weird?

OH MY GOOOD

It's either
>I'm black
Or
>I'm American

Like we haven't already noticed Reggie.

>trying to inject politics into your humor
>ignoring jokes and laughs to go on tirades against political groups
>going for low-hanging fruit instead of using jokes that will echo throughout the ages
>being a real jerk

OH MY GOD IT'S THE DAILY MAIYUUULL

is this the fat kid from drake and josh?

he doesn't play the race thing up at all really
he brings up the deep south often, but it's usually about his own family or his mum being a cunt

This might be a rhetorical question but the obvious answer is that Sean and Jon quit

memes aside Peter Kay and Bernard Manning are the only standups that made me laugh

Live at the Top of the Tower is the funniest standup I've ever heard

is countdown a permanent thing now?
I haven't watched television in a long time

>DUDE COUGHING LMAO
>I'M FAT LOL
>I'M NOT A SHITTY SAM HYDE CLONE

>Russel "Dude my little brother, Harry Potter!! Millanial reference!!" Howard high tier
Frigg the heck off
He is low tier at best

youtube.com/watch?v=qz84zg-7glY

Ok, he's not as good as the other ones in the same tier, but he's definitely a tier above Jack Whitehall, Jason Manford etc.

Agreed, i can live with that.

I wanna fuck Rachel Riley

He's fine although he hams up his laugh as seen by watching really old shit with him. Not too far off from his real laugh but it's a shame that it's just shtick.

He doesn't work as well off the cuff but he's funny and fine.

He boils down to dude gay lmao a lot but he does a good job on delivery and his non-dude gay lmao is usually good.

His music shit is great, rest not so much. The music shenanigans boost him out of the noose.

Agreed, though she's third place after Aisling Bea and Susie Dent.

AMERICA HAS SPOKEN

There's a couple of those tough guy irish/scottish/glasgow comedians. One's a ginger, one's an old dude with a big nose and one is normal with black hair, idk

Forgot to mention all of them belong in the trash

hes only insufferable in america, in britain his stuff is just a bunch of guys having banter at each other.

he does his real stuff in britain

in america he jsut panders to get the money in so he can do said shows in britain.

he even did an american tour with his british lad mates, it was basically just them on holiday having mad banter and ripping into each other. all paid for by his shit shows in america

Simon Amstell was the all time greatest panel show host. Shame that I fucking hate Phil Jupitus.

sorry wrong pic

honestly this guys stuff is okay. but his non scripted ranting is his kino

his rant about happy retail workers is pure comedy joy and he wasnt even trying to be funny

also "four naan.....FOUR NAAN.. jeremy thats insane"

*Stutters* Madam please

peter kay is just a case of got too big

to his local audience from where he is from (north england) hes hilarious because we relate to his comedy about our cultural staples.

but because he got massive people not from this area watch him and dont get half of it. americans dont get any of it at all.

carshare had some pure kino. the dogging conversation was utter joy

BEBEBEBEBBEBEBEBBEBEBEBEBBE
WAWAWAAWAWAWWAWAWAWAWW
BPP TSS BPP TSS BPP TSS BPP TSS

quick, witty and on point remark

Unironically probably one of the best panel show guests, he's always good.

guy looks like a human pig, he's porcine