Good news ausfags, this sneaky cunt has finally resigned

Good news ausfags, this sneaky cunt has finally resigned.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/samdastyari/status/755246456638808065
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck yes. I hate that Muzzie cunt. So much for the "rising star" of the Labor party.

just read this
good riddance he was a piece of shit

cya mr bean

AHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

good, hated this guy

Can a Aussie cunt explain who he is?

some politician that did some dodge shit with china

Bad news ausfags, your anglosphere brother is going to be ran by this

In September 2016, it was revealed that Dastyari had asked a private Chinese company with alleged links to the Chinese government to pay his personal expenses raising questions as to whether his political position had been compromised. He was also receiving gifts from these Chinese companies such as Grange Wine. [12] Sam Dastyari spoke at a number of Chinese held conferences and was reportedly at odds with the Government's policy, as well as his own party's policy on the South China Sea. Malcolm Turnbull, the Prime Minister, accused him of accepting money in exchange for supporting China in its South China Sea territorial disputes.

He's a Muslim Labor (our centre-leftists) Senator who let Chinese companies pay his expenses and shit. There's also concerns that his positions were influenced. The Liberals went pretty hard at him over it, and he has since resigned.

In a nutshell, he's a minister for the resident super-cuck party. Notable for for offering Pauline Hanson haram snack packs. Recently been caught taking 'donations' from Chinese businessmen to pay his legal debts, then stating that aus should remain neutral on the South China Sea, against the policy of the entire government.

wew lad

he didnt resign... he just moved to the back bench.. hes still a senator

He's clearly not a fucking Muslim you retards. His parents were secular intellectuals who fled the Iranian Revolution.

I want Hansonshills to leave.

why did he say he was a muslim on q&a then? just to get some liberal brownie points?

2016 is turning out to be a fucking fantastic year.

god bless.

It was more to troll Hanson. He definitely does not practice his faith.

He's a muslim you dipshit.

see this

Most muslims don't practice their faith. They still identify as muslims.

>Drinks beer
>Is a Muslim

pick one

>Literally says hes a muslim
>HES NOT A REAL MUSLIM REEEE

He can identify as whatever he wants, if he doesn't live according to Islamic teachings, which he clearly doesn't, then he's not a Muslim. Simple as that.

>First it was the aboriginals, then it was the chinese, now it's the muslims, miss hanson. When will you stop spreading fear and hate?

couldn't have happened to a nicer guy KEK

Bruce Jenner calls himself a woman. I guess that's enough, right?

>Categorically states he's a Muslim
>H-he's not a Muslim guys!
Your as bad as the people who claim that ISIS isn't affiliated with Islam.

fucking traitor get out me country.

False equivilance: the post

Next you'll be saying that non-practicing Jews aren't Jews.

You're an idiot. Most muslims drink beer and still identify as muslims. Most terrorists have no problem taking drugs and alcohol in between killing infidels.

>I identify as a demisexual otherkin attack helicopter, HOW DARE YOU POLICE MY IDENTITY!!

That's literally you

Yeah okay, Sam.

Are catholics that eat meet on Fridays no longer Catholics? Of fucking course not, they're just slack.

Jews can be an ethnic group, Muslims cannot.

>Most muslims drink beer

Source?

Slimy little muzzie cunt who rose to great power in our equivalent of the Democrat Party by branch stacking with his slimy muzzie mates to become a king maker.

Got caught with his snout in the trough taking bribes off the Chinese in return for comments supporting China's incursion in the China Sea.

A complete cunt.

>Source
reality

>look him up
>he's only 33 years old
jesus christ I thought he was 50

Ebin post Jordan Shanks xDDDDDD

Your posting is limited to false equivalencies and strawman arguments, how humiliating.

You're a fucking retard.

>>I identify as a demisexual otherkin attack helicopter, HOW DARE YOU POLICE MY IDENTITY!!
Except religion is something you can choose, gender isn't. Why would someone identify as a Muslim if they weren't one?

So, what exactly, about him is it that makes him a Muslim? Any evidence of him praying, reciting the Qur'an etc etc?

is there some term for selective religious practices?
because i'm pretty sure islam doesn't allow that like other religions do or at least do now

For Liberal diversity points obviously. I'm not doubting that he was born a Muslim, but it's so obvious that he's not a Muslim today.

He is a nominal muslim at best. I doubt he practises.

you see those eyebrows? thats all the evidence I need

well done ozzies

wrong

>I'm not doubting that he was born a Muslim
>born a Muslim
Okay, you're fucking trolling. Kill yourself.

Australian politicians are honestly so consistently retarded its staggering.

Our beautiful literal country is a paradise for white collar crime. Drug crime too. But these people constantly caught because they can't help but go the simple way and just put their names on shit instead of thinking of a way to remain anonymous.

They could all take a leaf out of Queensland's Liberal Party. They've been operating a cocaine smuggling ring through Indonesia since the year 1996 and it's produced billions in profit for a group of 15-20 people.

You didn't hear this from me though.

As in he was born into a Muslim household in a Muslim country, dickhead.

I actually met the guy once. He is very very polite and well-spoken and kinda charming but you get the sense that he is pretty devious underneath. He is very political is all im trying to say. Good riddance!

That he is born a Muslim and explicitly identifies as a Muslim.

Best news I've heard all day, good riddance faggot.

But really, hes just served to highlight there is a much larger underlying problem. The Chinese have way too much influence in Australian and our political system, the left is very sympathetic to them.

yeah he's not a muslim, he's a cuck who couldn't admit to being non-religion because he's afraid he'd lose his halal-snack-pack fanbase so he came up with the amazing idea of being 'culturally muslim'

he's a fucking rat all the same mate

sauce

twitter.com/samdastyari/status/755246456638808065

>Never been religious

ok

He is only nominally a muslim. I mentioned earlier

Good. Filthy little wog sand nigger. Wtf is he doing in politics.

Exactly my point.

He's also homosexual so strong chance he was considering fucking you.

>born into a Muslim household
But you said his parents were secular intellectuals? :^) Which is it, fuckhead?

Hes a Muslim in the sense he will fuck over the West to bolster the cause of HIS people.

Good thing I didn't talk to him for long, eh? He seemed like a smug, pretentious, bastard. I have no doubt he has some dark secrets.

>Wtf is he doing in politics.
Our future involves many more shit skins and chinkies entering politics.

okay you dumb cunt

Yet he still clearly identifies as a Muslim, as evidenced in that QandA episode, and thus feels certain ties to the Islamic community. That is enough for me to distrust him.

>What Dastyari identifies as doesn't matter
>Except when he supports my argument

See pic related you jap loving wanker. Born Muslim but very clearly not one today.

To cause more segregation and blame 'Islamophobes' for everything.

hear about what big johnny H said today?

>implying he's not right

>never been religious
>born muslim
>still identifies as muslim
It really makes you go hmmm

And Australia would be far better if Hanson had her way and kept this cunt out.

No source will be included today friend but if you search around you might find a few articles from somewhere around 2007? when one of their cells was accidentally busted, no one was prosecuted.

The ring involves two major bikie gangs for nation-wide distribution and involves three former NSW Liberals and two generations of Queensland Liberals. It started as a daring experiment and has been now passed down to a second generation, secret society style.

Shell companies in Indonesia hold the product from South America and it arrives in Queensland via small aircraft.

Watch out for the MIDF saying he's not a true muslim
Hello

>Says he's non religious
>No evidence of him practicing Islam

So what else do you want, prick?

How exactly is one born a Muslim?

Hi

That's the way Allah made us, akhi

>Says he's muslim
>Says he's nonreligious

I guess you don't realise it's possible to be both.

>identifies as muslim
>muslims are followers of the islamic faith
you can't have your cake and eat it too m8

Was pretty based when Pauline asked if he was a practicing Muslim, insinuating that the reason his family left Iran was because of Islam, exactly what Pauline is against happening here - Shame she was too shit of a speaker to articulate that point more and drive it home

Can't believe he's only 33. Looks well into his 40s

I want evidence that he has completely renounced is Islamic faith, as some ex-Muslims do. This is clearly not the case with Dastyari

Nor do you, because it's so fucking evident that he's non-religous, and not Muslim.

Why does it even matter whether he was a religious/non-religious Muslim (although he is obviously non-religious), the problem is that this wanker is a crook!

How exactly does being involved in a political party enable you to run a drug smuggling operation? What advantage do they have? Its not as if they're border police or baggage handlers, etc..

>Dastyari said "Labor core values are similar to Islamic social values such as equal justice and respect for everyone".[16]

Maximum kek

you guys are dumb cunts, it doesn't matter whether he's muslim or not

what matters is that he tried to worm his way out of the question by saying he was 'culturally muslim'

like what kind of bullshit is that? how often would you get a white guy saying 'im culturally christian'?

He's very similar to Waleed Aly in that sense.

So...what has he done to follow the Islamic faith? Prayed at a mosque? Gone to Mecca?

He's too much of a pussy for that. His "Muslim" identity is needed in order to piss off Hansonites.

U know how lots of Christians and Jews say they are Christians and Jews but don't really follow the religion? He is that version of Muslim. It is possible

Not really. Waleed is on some pro-Islamic Brotherhood board in Victoria. He's definitely a Muzzie, unlike Sam.

I'm just going off what he says about himself, friend. It's you who seems to ignoring the facts and playing make believe.

You may be president of the Sam Dastyary fan club but you have no choice but to admit he's a muslim.

Exactly! He uses his immigrant/muslim identity as a political card to play. The guy is a calculating cunt.

>U know how lots of Christians and Jews say they are Christians and Jews but don't really follow the religion?
what are you talking about?

>His "Muslim" identity is needed in order to piss off Hansonites
Unsubstantiated claim and therefore not an argument. He clearly identifies as a Muslim, has made no effort to distance himself from the Islamic faith and cultural values, and therefore is categorised as a Muslim.

Bernie did the exact same thing because Americans won't vote in an atheist

We need to end atheistphobia

Yeah but he practices westernised Islam which is barely Islam at all

exactly to what degree does he follow the faith? who knows?
he identifies as a muslim regardless

I'm going off what he actually does. Unlike you, I'm not into identity politics. Actions speak louder than words.

>has made no effort to distance himself from the Islamic faith and cultural values,

Like drinking beer when alcohol is explicitly forbidden in Islam?

Are you fucking clueless? I dont know if you live in some backwater Bible-thumping neighbourhood but in cities and other civilized areas many people are born to their parents' religion but don't really practice the religion, ie praying to Jesus on a regular basis. It's the same thing for Dasta-fag-i here, how many times do you think he prays a day? This isn't even a fucking issue.