Is it still bestiality if she can speak human language?

Is it still bestiality if she can speak human language?

Is it still bestiality if she cab give consent?

Is it still bestiality if you know she is actually a human on the inside?

Is it still bestiality if she is a fictional character?

asking for a friend

Yes on all of these questions(except for the last one, if it's not real then it's not bestiality) if the thing you want to bone is still in it's animal form.

The first two are essentially the same question and the second pair are pretty similar too.

Either way, it doesn't matter if they can talk, were human, or are fictional, what they are now is a bird, so yes it is.

I guess by this logic you can't pet a dog

That test is for fictional creatures, not real ones.

Is it bestiality if you're both animals, but you're a human on the inside?

none of those things are real so who cares? beatrice is hot and needs physical affection
I think we know the solution to that one.

oh so then it's ok for me to keep fucking my dog?

What if she is an anthropomorphized rabbit?

>by this logic
Holy shit that is not what is says you colossal twat.
It's a test for whether is is acceptable to have sex with things.
If you want to fuck your dog please use this chart.
If you want to pet your dog this chart is irrelevant.

actually his post points out more of a different problem in modern sexual confusion: that any physical contact at all is considered sexual. Used to be you could touch people all you want, friends, strangers, same sex, kids, whatever, and as long as you werent giving em a straight up handy or bowling grip, it wasn't weird.

Is your friend the president of Morocco?

Jack Harkness rules

You are cleared for takeoff, user.

Who gives a shit

The bun is love

The bun is life

No, sex only happens between things which are real, which doesn't mean it's okay to be attracted to it.

it's okay in my book.

Arguably, no, except for that last one.

The whole point of bestiality is that it's an animal-level intelligence, which can't provide informed consent.

only in the last three years. Can we come up with a buzzwordy name for you people?

for everyone else it's wrong because god said so. and if that doesn't bother you, there is literally no reason not to except "it's icky!"

not only can animals consent, they can't lie about whether they're consenting or not. They will let you fucking know if they don't want it. there's no psychologically manipulating them with authority or anything.. you can whip a horse into letting you sit on its back, but if you're putting more into an orifice than that horse wants? you're getting a hoof through the torso. if you don't, guess what? that horse enjoyed that.

Is bestiality wrong if you're the one getting fucked?

>only in the last three years
Are you retarded?

Yeah. Just look at what happened to Mr. Hands.

>can it talk or otherwise communicate with language?
Does body language count?

Only if it doesn't put up a fight.

No

Came here to post this, was pleasantly surprised to find it on the second post.st

Bullshit, why?

It's bestiality. But it isn't wrong.