white people smdh

>this thread again
How about she just stop?

>this thread again

there were others?

Same image and similar text you faggot

>be a bozgor who lives in Canada
>Shitpost on Sup Forums
>Commite suicide after, because it's a national sport in my country.

Fuck off

and of course

So butthurt

WE WUZ GRAAK N SHEIT

I'm on team Romania. I went to Budapest and some cab driver ripped me off by overcharging. And I found Hungarians to be weird.

>this shit again
Why do you do this to yourself?

this is the cringiest most anti white meme ive ever seen

Hungarians will never get over the fact they lost over half their territory in the treaty of Triannon, after their *homegrown* Bolshevik revolution got BTFO by Romania after ww1.

uhhh how is it anti-white? It's making fun of Nordicists that think ancient Greeks and ancient Romans were all blonde aryan nordics when it's very clear for archaelogical evidence and written testimony from contemporaries that Nordicists are retards

>Nordicists that think ancient Greeks and ancient Romans were all blonde aryan nordics
That's not true in the least bit.
>when it's very clear for archaelogical evidence and written testimony from contemporaries that Nordicists are retards
From the man who can't spell archaeological.

>this spelling mistake makes your whole argument invalid!

It's exactly fucking true that stormfaggots and retards in pol think that ancient greeks and ancient romans were blonde whites. I see it on here all the time

>nords iz negroids and shieet

the original meme is a subsaharan african looking at a statue of an Egyptian. the point of the meme is the contrast of the two profiles is so stark only a nigger could believe the two are in any way related.

I say this is antiwhite because if the nord had a profile that of a nord the difference between him and the greek would be negligible. but then again if the nord had a nordic profile it wouldnt be a meme, would it?

I'm not saying the ancient Greeks were the same as the Germanic peoples, but they were definitely both white.

the meme of the blonde looking at the mediterranean is reposted all the time in Nordicist threads claiming the ancient romans and ancient greeks used to be Nordic/Germanic looking.

Nordicists and Afro-centricists are as retarded as each other hence the meme is replicated to make fun of the Nordicists.

I'm sorry you're so triggered to see a Nordic with an African profile.

White isn't a thing by the way. They were Caucasoid.

>that ancient greeks and ancient romans were blonde whites
But some of them actually were. They weren't Nordic Germanics or whatever strawman argument you want to come up with but it's well established that a significant chunk of the Roman population at least, had light brown or dirty blonde hair

>White isn't a thing by the way.
See, this is why you need to hang yourself

fucking eastern europe mane

wake me up inside

>I'm sorry you're so triggered to see a Nordic with an African profile.

You missed my point entirely, and if you antiwhite faggots have to lie about what a Nordic profile looks like, then have at it! You're clearly on the right side of history.

>White isn't a thing by the way. They were Caucasoid.

White is a thing, senpai. The two are not one in the same. There are Caucasoids native to the Horn of Africa , but they're not fucking white.

TRIGGERED SNOWNIGGERS LMAO

some of them were, very few were. For a lot time blonde hair was associated with prostitution because of the amounts of slaves brought from places like Gaul, Iberia and Germania.

"white" has no genetic distinction. There is "European" which is determined by geography. The best thing we have in relation to genetics is something called 'genetic distancing' where there are clusters of genetics. There isn't a "white" cluster of genetics. There's like 9 clusters in africa and the rest are in other parts of the world, most of Europe, Middle East and Asia is very similar.

It's a joke you fucking autistic retard. Do you not know how jokes work? It specifically chose the negroid profile to make fun of the Nordicists being exactly like how blacks are with the pharaohs. you seriously are on the spectrum

White has no genetic distinction. It's social construct developed out of visual cues, which doesn't match with genetic clusters

>It's a joke you fucking autistic retard. Do you not know how jokes work? It specifically chose the negroid profile to make fun of the Nordicists being exactly like how blacks are with the pharaohs. you seriously are on the spectrum

Memes arent a fucking joke, and if you have to lie in a meme then you're doing it wrong and its no longer a meme. it's just a lie.
>White has no genetic distinction. It's social construct developed out of visual cues, which doesn't match with genetic clusters

Next time I go to the doctor or fill out a census ill make sure to tick >african american

>WE WUZ ROMANZ ND SHEEEEEIT

nice
autism
HITLER DINDU NUFFIN

>Implying Romanians are not the biggest shitposters on Sup Forums

In the previous days I saw 7 threads about Romania. "What do you think about Romania", "What do you think when you see this flag". "Why does Sup Forums love us so much" "I'm a draco roman and sheet, ask me anything" etc.

Maybe OP is legit Canadian, and he's just tired of your shitposting on Sup Forums

enjoy your mind virus

enjoy life long virginity

>this actually

Well im tired of both of you going back and forth shitposting but i hate Romania more

Here ill post another meme i found for good measure

but what the fuck is so important bout transylvania anyways?

you're a dick, scott
stop posting this shit, buddy
it's getting annoying, friend
stop being a dick, guy

nice meme, faggot

but why bring your virginity into this?

>dont have the correct opinion? you're a virgin

who are all these people having sex then? let me guess... it's you! you've sexed all of the girls and are no longer a virgin because of your opinions on Sup Forums, and because of my opinions i've never had sex and never will. its all about the internet and our opinions that we express on it. i get it now. thanks senpai

I know autism is a meme here but I'm legit accusing you of being on the spectrum if you don't understand the reason of the Nordic being depicted with a negroid profile and accuse it of being anti-white. You don't understand humour, you're like borat with the humour coach

youtube.com/watch?v=_olqoCwvUUo

It has a huge Hungarian minority, historically Hungarian and that's all.

Transylvania is a shithole, 70 years of Romanian rule did its job. Severely polluted, gipsy infestations growing, all the natural resources are in the hands of Western kikes, the natural beauty will disappear in 20 years. annexing it would crash our economy, it's like suddenly uniting North and South Korea.

It's just kinda annoying, that they took the richest part of our country, fucked it up completely, then put the blame on us.

Slovaks, Serbs, Croats, Austrians didn't turn their new lands into complete shitholes. Hmm, how strange

Yesterday threads were extremely embarassing.
Just bear in mind not all romanians are completely retarded.
Just horrible history lessons in school at least pre 1000 AD.

Seeing my fellow compatriots spew that we wuz dacians shit again.
No wonder everyone laughs at us.

borderline retardation the post

Please fucking argue with babbies of course you will think you're right.

There was this hungarian i wanted to talk to in other thread but never responded.
YOU ONLY respond to babbies spouting we wuz memes but when i followed rational arguments no one said anything.
IF you argue with idiots of course you will think you're smart

You are a bozgor thus you should not post in the name of the romanians.

What huge minority?1,227,623 hungarians live in ALL Romania(with most being magyarised romanians)

you're an idiot and should stop posting on Sup Forums.
Do i also have to mention that this is a 18+ website only.
UNDERAGE OUT. NEWFAG OUT.

5% maxim in genomul general al romanilor de gene dacice si suntem daci pe pula
avem mai multe gene slave decat dacice cioroiule.

0.5% maxim din cuvinte sunt cu descendenta necunoscuta nici macar nu pot zice ca sunt dacice.
15% sunt slave sau aproximativ asa ca si slavi suntem mai mult.

asta nu e decat we wuz 100%. nici un alt popor nu face asta.
normal ca rad toti de noi.

da-mi un vers din imn care sa aiba ceva cu dacii
sunt in primele strofe 3 versuri cu romanii.

stiu cand esti prost si complet dobitoc doar sa tipi bozgor stii ca atat te duce capul.

>
5% maxim in genomul general al romanilor de gene dacice si suntem daci pe pula
avem mai multe gene slave decat dacice cioroiule.

M458 asociat cu migratiile slavilor din secolul 6, nu este deloc majoritar in romani, ba chiar in romani exista o subclada mai veche de R1A

>R1a-Z280 outnumbers R1a-M458 among Romanians,[53] the opposite phenomena is typical for Poles, Czechs, Croats and Bulgarians.

>15% sunt slave sau aproximativ asa ca si slavi suntem mai mult.

Marea majoritate sunt introduse in evul mediu, nu de migratiile slavilor.Atunci cand patriarhia noastra era sub cea slava din balcani.

>da-mi un vers din imn care sa aiba ceva cu dacii sunt in primele strofe 3 versuri cu romanii.

asta e vina scolii transilvanene

>stiu cand esti prost si complet dobitoc doar sa tipi bozgor stii ca atat te duce capul.

Eu ti-am mai spus tie ca nu le ai deloc cu istoria, si sa taci :)

Well, ignore them. They're looking for attention and you gave them what they want.

excuse me for intervening
he shouldn't have yelled "bozgor" he should have simply yelled "retard"
>the whole fucking thracian population suddenly dissapeared
>the whole fucking dacian population, even those who lived up to 800km away from the borders of the roman occupied dacia were eradicated allmost to the last
>the dacians who survived the roman eradication campaign and were living 800km away learned to speak latin because why the fuck not? latin was cool right?
>we are nothing but a mixture of slavs, goths, magyars, turks, tatars, cumans, and every other insignificant tribe that migrated through here but they all thought that the dacians, who were basically eradicated, had a great ideea to learn latin so they all learned latin, evolving it to present day romanian

the idea that both latin and dacian evolved from thracian and that dacians remained in a significant enough number that their culture and language remained dominant throughout the various migrations is ludicrous right?

NOT THIS THREAD AGAIN
GET OUT
WHAT THIS GUY POSTED IS ON THE LEVEL OF ALBANIANS SHOUTING WE WUZ ILLIRIANS
AND BULGARIANS WE WUZ TRACIANS

GET OUT YOU ARE AN EMBARASMENT TO THE FUCKING NATION
UNDERAGE OUT
NEWFAG OUT

PLEACA
IESI AFARA
NUMAI POSTA CACATURILE ASTEA
TU NU STII SA CITESTI CE SCRIE IN POZA TA?

>implying vampires aren't real

Ignore this bozgor,, he is extremely triggered

Ce bozgore, nu iti plac faptele dovedite genetic?

More, read the 2012 Paleo-genetic study of Univeristy doctor and direct of Institute of Human Biology and Anthropology of Hamburg University Alexander Rodewald, where the romanian populations are crystal clear related with the populations that lived here in the iron and bronze era 5000 years ago.The study was based on the ont he bones from over 20 archaelogical sites from Romania(carphato-danubian-pontic basin), from 50 people(22 bronze age, 28 iron age)

scribd.com/document/222090345/GENOMUL-UMAN-Georgeta-Cardoş-Alexander-Rodewald

>WHAT THIS GUY POSTED IS ON THE LEVEL OF ALBANIANS SHOUTING WE WUZ ILLIRIANS

albanians never proved they are illyrians, for what we know, they did even exist in Europe before 5th AC

>AND BULGARIANS WE WUZ TRACIANS

all the thracians were romanised from Bulgaria,the remnants still live today as Vlasi there.

"Bulgaria was once Thracian country; a few centuries after its Romanization"
(Chapter XII, section 15) - The Races of Europe

Sucks that there is so little evidence left. I find it quite interesting.

We know of "vlachs"in the middle ages, but most of contemparory Romania was not populated by them - think huns, goths, bulgars, slavs (dirty words, I know), cumans, tartars. people go as far as claiming that the latin speaking population increased thanks to migration from south of the Danube.

Seems hard to find consistent and concise historical summary because everything is loaded with nationalism.

>We know of "vlachs"in the middle ages, but most of contemparory Romania was not populated by them - think huns, goths, bulgars, slavs (dirty words, I know), cumans, tartars. people go as far as claiming that the latin speaking population increased thanks to migration from south of the Danube.

Psudo-science.

Show me how huns,goths,bulgars,slavs,cumans,tatars made most of the population and were not a small rulling elite people and how romanians migrated from south of Danube.

tu nu vezi ce scrii nu?
daca e pizda masii related cu 6% nu inseamna ca WE WUZ.

THIS GUY IS A COMPLETE MORON.

ALL NATIVE Western European Population IS RELATED WITH CHARLAMAGNE FOR EXAMPLE.
IT'S BASIC FUCKING DESCENDENCE.
OF COURSE THEY WILL BE RELATED TO BRONZE AND FUCKING IRON AGE IF THEY ARE NATIVE EUROPEAN.

5% relation in DNA DOES NOT GIVE ANYONE THE RIGHT TO WE WUZ DACIANS AT ALL.
I'M TIRED SEEING THE MOST BLACK HAIRED,BRUNETTE ROMANIAN SHOUTING HE WAS A DACIAN.
OR THE MOST SLAVIC LOOKING.

NEGATING ALL ACCOUNTS THAT THEY WERE DESCRIBED ASS BLUE EYED AND RED HAIRED.

5% RELATION TO THEM DOES NOT COUNT ENOUGH FOR A MASSIVE DESCENDANCE AS WE WUZ DACIANS AND SHIIET.
MA DOARE CAPU IESI AFARA REEE.

NU AI STUDIAT GENETICA IN VIATA TA.
ESTI PROST DE CRAPA APELE

5%?It is over 30% only if we count the I2a and Z280 subclades :)))

>We know of "vlachs"in the middle ages, but most of contemparory Romania was not populated by them - think huns, goths, bulgars, slavs (dirty words, I know), cumans, tartars. people go as far as claiming that the latin speaking population increased thanks to migration from south of the Danube.

But romanians have a DIRECT PATERNAL ancestor, its different of being related.

>I'M TIRED SEEING THE MOST BLACK HAIRED,BRUNETTE ROMANIAN SHOUTING HE WAS A DACIAN.

the majority of romanians are not dacians.I never claimed this.

>
NEGATING ALL ACCOUNTS THAT THEY WERE DESCRIBED ASS BLUE EYED AND RED HAIRED.

After 1700 years it is obvious that people dont look the same but the root remains the same.

>NU AI STUDIAT GENETICA IN VIATA TA.
ESTI PROST DE CRAPA APELE

Tu nu ai nici un argument bazat pe fapte in threadul asta, tot ce faci e sa acuzi si faci ca un dement cu capslock :))

But romanians have a DIRECT PATERNAL ancestor, its different of being related.

for at
>daca e pizda masii related cu 6% nu inseamna ca WE WUZ.

Divide and conquer.

>WHAT THIS GUY POSTED IS ON THE LEVEL OF BULGARIANS WE WUZ TRACIANS
Are you really this retarded?
>all the thracians were romanised from Bulgaria,the remnants still live today as Vlasi there.

"Bulgaria was once Thracian country; a few centuries after its Romanization"
(Chapter XII, section 15) - The Races of Europe
This guy knows his shit.

>After 1700 years it is obvious that people dont look the same but the root remains the same.
HOW CAN ANYONE TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY. IF THEY ARE RACIALLY FUCKING PURE THEY WOULD HAVE.
WHY THE FUCK DO THE IRISH LOOK CELTIC THEN?

direct paternal is another meme made by you what the fuck?
IT'S NOT A HISTORICAL TERM.

>the majority of romanians are not dacians.I never claimed this.
>the majority of romanians are not dacians.I never claimed this.

THEN STOP FUCKING SAYING WE FUCKING ARE REEEEEE
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

>WHY THE FUCK DO THE IRISH LOOK CELTIC THEN?

who said they look or are celts?This is a myth.There are paintings of celts with brown hair and eyes.Brits can claim more of celtic heritage.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celts_(modern)

>irect paternal is another meme made by you what the fuck? IT'S NOT A HISTORICAL TERM.

We are talkinga bout genetics here.Relax, take a deep breath and raed about haplogroups and how they are inherited.

>THEN STOP FUCKING SAYING WE FUCKING ARE REEEEEE

You yourself are not dacian since you are bozgor.
The most distinct element in romanians is pre-roman(antique, of thraco-getae-dacian population).The other elements(in majority) look mixed.

But yes, ethnic romanians ARE dacian.That you live in Dobruja or bozgor parts of Romania is part 2.

>it's a Romania thread turns to shitflinging and bozgorcalling episode
I wanted to read a thread about vampires, fuck you all.

>who said they look or are celts?This is a myth.There are paintings of celts with brown hair and eyes.Brits can claim more of celtic heritage.
your type of couch historian just kills it.

>We are talkinga bout genetics here.Relax, take a deep breath and raed about haplogroups and how they are inherited.

when i said you know shit about fucking basic biology and genetics i wasn't spouting it as a meme.
you just proved me. i actually had a reply that i deleted saying how you are going to spout the haplogroup meme without knowing what it is.

and it fucking happened.

>>the majority of romanians are not dacians.I never claimed this.
>But yes, ethnic romanians ARE dacian.That you live in Dobruja or bozgor parts of Romania is part 2.

REEEE. DO YOU KNOW HOW VLACHS WERE DESCRIBED AROUND 1400-1500? HAVE YOU SEEN AT LEAST SEMI-MODERN PHOTOS FROM AROUND 1880?
EVEN if ethnic romanians are 7% dacian DNA. THAT does not excuse the meme. AT ALL. You also negated many points.

DID YOU KNOW THE PARALYMPICS STARTED? YOU SHOULD JOIN THE TOURETTES STARTLINE.
YOU ALSO SAID BY THE QUOTES ABOVE THAT THE MAJORITY OF ROMANIANS ARE NOT ETHNICALLY ROMANIAN !!!

>your type of couch historian just kills it.

Sorry that I dont believe 20th century nationalism from irish people.

>your type of couch historian just kills it.

Show it bro.i like to embarass you even more.

>REEEE. DO YOU KNOW HOW VLACHS WERE DESCRIBED AROUND 1400-1500? HAVE YOU SEEN AT LEAST SEMI-MODERN PHOTOS FROM AROUND 1880?

Irrelevant, its a different time period.Physicall description is irrelevant when talking about ancient populations.

Ibn al-Nadim( wrote about vlachs,a population with extreme blonde hair living with different eastic population "the Turks, the Bulgar, the Blaghā’, the Burghaz, the Khazar, the Llān (Alans)".

>EVEN if ethnic romanians are 7% dacian DNA. THAT does not excuse the meme. AT ALL. You also negated many points.

It is way more than 7%, like I have already said.On avg. it is atleast 25%

>YOU ALSO SAID BY THE QUOTES ABOVE THAT THE MAJORITY OF ROMANIANS ARE NOT ETHNICALLY ROMANIAN !!!

Ethnically dacian.Romanian is a nationality.

you seem to don't know what haplogroups are still.
even so with the haplogroup meme.

>Irrelevant, its a different time period.Physicall description is irrelevant when talking about ancient populations.

WOW. You just tried to dismiss an argument on bullshit.
IF EVEN VLACHS AROUND 1400 WEREN'T DACIAN THAN HOW COULD MODERN POPULATION BE YOU FUCKING RETARD?
Ibn al-Nadim is not credited stop spouting him.

>It is way more than 7%, like I have already said.On avg. it is atleast 25%
No it's not.AT FUCKING ALL. You have no idea how general haplogroups are and no idea how to read them.
I did this shit in college. You are still in highschool 100% mods should ban you just for being underage.

LET'S SAY I'M going to act like a COMPLETE AND UTTER MORON like you and say it's 25%.
IF A KID IS BORN BY A BLACK PARENT AND A WHITE PARENT HE'S NOT WHITE.
if 75% is other shit that doesn't mean he's dacian. That's like an american who's 1/64 irish claiming to be one.

>Ethnically dacian.Romanian is a nationality.

NOT EVEN Romanians take you seriously. THIS IS UTTER BULLSHIT AT IT'S FINEST.
You are either a 12 yr old making assumptions from nothing or a 60 year old who's thinking he know better history than fucking thousands of academics that did this shit.

I've seen fucking dacians in space or the new world theories more sane than what you write.

>you seem to don't know what haplogroups are still.
even so with the haplogroup meme.

It is you who had no ideea they are inherited unchanged from father to son.

kek

>Ibn al-Nadim is not credited stop spouting him.

Says who?You?And what makes a historian "credible".

>IF EVEN VLACHS AROUND 1400 WEREN'T DACIAN THAN HOW COULD MODERN POPULATION BE YOU FUCKING RETARD?

Who said this?You?Stop making false assumptions.

Vlach ARE romanised INDIGENOUS people, firstly thraco-dacians and later added different populations, mostly slavs.

>No it's not.AT FUCKING ALL. You have no idea how general haplogroups are and no idea how to read them.

>if 75% is other shit that doesn't mean he's dacian. That's like an american who's 1/64 irish claiming to be one.

Phenotype does not determine one's ethnicity.
The brown haired romanian with I2a-L621 is still dacian at root.

>You are either a 12 yr old making assumptions from nothing or a 60 year old who's thinking he know better history than fucking thousands of academics that did this shit.

Im saying exactly what the romanian academy states, kid.

Even more the romanian academy believes that all romanians are dacians+romans + added slavs more than me, where as I tell you that most romanians are brachicephalic wogs and are throughly mixed like all european populations.

Communism
Hungary is a shithole too only Budapest is ok

>Im saying exactly what the romanian academy states, kid.
Oh fucking shit man. A highschooler at most calling me a kid shit man. Vaii mi-ai zis-o.

>Phenotype does not determine one's ethnicity. The brown haired romanian with I2a-L621 is still dacian at root.It is you who had no ideea they are inherited unchanged from father to son.

You did not COUNTER 1 point i made in this reply. Because those are bullshit.
Numai pot cu tine serious.! Ba, eu trebuia sa fac calcule pe chestiile astea chiar daca cu regula de trei simpla.

Stop fucking reading wikipedia articles of shit from obscure sites telling me you know fucking more than me on this specific thing.
Nici nu stii ce scrii. Tu nu stii cum sunt facute chestiile astea si bagi vrajeli.

>The brown haired romanian with I2a-L621 is still dacian at root.
fals total.
>Phenotype does not determine one's ethnicity.
fals.
>It is you who had no ideea they are inherited unchanged from father to son.
nu stii despre ce vorbesti. e partial adevarat partial fals. nu stii cum functioneaza genele.

>Even more the romanian academy believes that all romanians are dacians+romans + added slavs more than me, where as I tell you that most romanians are brachicephalic wogs and are throughly mixed like all european populations.

I know they are batshit insane sometimes i had arguments with members. but you're still more insane then they are.

>You did not COUNTER 1 point i made in this reply. Because those are bullshit.

You did not make even 1 point in this thread, not one written,contemporany,geneticallymlinguistically or archaelogically fact, you just made accusations in capslock.

>Stop fucking reading wikipedia articles of shit from obscure sites telling me you know fucking more than me on this specific thing.

I only post facts, stop sperging scrub.

>fals total

says who?You?

>fals.

Earlier you said that a nigger-white mix is not white, exactly what I said, phenotype != ethnicity.

Ethnicity is a cultural&linguistical group.

>I know they are batshit insane sometimes i had arguments with members. but you're still more insane then they are.

The only insane here is you, a mongrel with no arguments who flings shit in this thread.

he already made the mistake calling Serbia developed.
they only argue with romanian kids that go muh dacians. when i made thoughtful replies they shut up even asking them 3 times to reply. but to kids they reply faster than sanic.
when you can prove from a modern POV that trianon was just or generally borders after WW1 reflected reality more than before.

Well i don't know Hungarians here are stereotyped as weird perpetually angry folk

Sort of like the Finns i guess

So? A significant chunk of Greeks and Italians have blond or light brown hair also

It's the sun that makes them look so dried up and dark

facts? how the fuck is
>The brown haired romanian with I2a-L621 is still dacian at root
a fact?
it's like saying the batshit insane stuff without proving it.

>Earlier you said that a nigger-white mix is not white, exactly what I said, phenotype != ethnicity.
Tu stii ce inseamna dubla negartie?
Phenotype is also a factor.

>Ethnicity is a cultural&linguistical group.
Are you realizing what you post?
>But yes, ethnic romanians ARE dacian.
>the majority of romanians are not dacians.I never claimed this

You are fucking contradicting your claims with each damn post.

Even by your accounts a child born of a black and white parent can be "ethnically white" because he grew up in a "white" country.
Are you serious?

are romanians really dacians or are there just random and average swarthy balkan nation???
really makes you think

>Ethnicity is a cultural&linguistical group.
Screenshooted all your shit in this thread!

Just try to re-name/re-label one more time historical Hungarian heroes, and you can be sure, you will get in your sneaky rat face this disgusting hypocracy what you show here.

pure dacian here. My family name is Burebistescu and I hate romans. Good thing they all returning to Italy and only us pure dacians will remain.
Here is a picture of me talking on the phone.

White people actually wuz kangz tho

I always wonder what kind of hungarians argue with romanians on Sup Forums

I mean what the fuck dude, how can anybody be this fucking primitive

oh okay
god bless

dude don't get me started.

Stealing Mathia Corvinus I find it awful. He was half vlach yes that's true but he only fought for damn Hungary. I don't understand our bullshit sometimes.
Iancu de Hundedoara or Iancu Hunyad or however you called him was a born and raised as a vlach noble and then fled to Hungary and
coverted to catholicism and became a noble etc.
Claiming him kinda ok. Mathia not ok.

Also the guy will not respond anymore because he fucked himself over.
I made him see that we wuz dacian was a meme and he will probably cry during the night.

They seem to be so adamant about it because of our pissing contest of who was here first and shit which i do not care about.

Bulgaria is swarthy. Even Serbia is not as swarthy. I don't know why bulgarians are like that.
Romanians are generally more swarthy in the south or sea side. But most that are not gypsy or gypsy-mix are normal white or pale like you .
Also tanning was and kinda still is really the "hip" thing to do so that might skew some perceptions.

Tu nu intelegi ce scrie acolo, pentru ca informatia e incompleta.

L2 L621 e o subclada care are o multime de alte subclade. Iar toate sunt raspandite prin toata Europa din UK pana in Bulgaria. Pic related.

Proportia acestor subclade e undeva sub 20% in majoritatea cazurilor.

Populatia daco-traca s-a format din doua surse majore: populatii care au migrat dinspre Iran cu vreo 3000 de ani inainte de era noastra si populatii care au venit pe ruta Indo-Europeana. Acestia s-au amestecat cu localnicii care erau vanatori-culegatori. Cei care au venit dinspre Iran au adus agricultura. Cei care au venit dinspre Asia, au adus pastoritul.

Cel putin asta e teoria actuala, e aproape imposibil sa stabilesti asta cu precizie. Dar e clar ca in fondul genetic al vechilor daco-traci erau urme ale unei migratii dinspre Iran si mai tarziu dinspre Asia de Vest.

am fost plecat cu ceva treaba sa scot niste bani

>>The brown haired romanian with I2a-L621 is still dacian at root

Yes thats a fact, because I2a-L621 is here since Cucuteni.We know that R1a-z280 brought SATEM type language in this area, a few thousand years ago.

>Phenotype is also a factor.

No it is not, I can make you nigger with I1 or I can show you nordids with J1 in

>But yes, ethnic romanians ARE dacian

True.

True.

>the majority of romanians are not dacians.I never claimed this

True.

With what I contradicted myself?I said and i repeat,most romanians are NOT ethnic dacian but ethnic romanians(unmixed) ARE dacian.

Your inferior mind cannot understand this complex logic.

>Even by your accounts a child born of a black and white parent can be "ethnically white" because he grew up in a "white" country.

Ethnic by definition is not a race, so its true.He will never be white as race.

ethnic romanians are dacians.

Ethnicity definition, an ethnic group; a social group that shares a common and distinctive culture, religion, language, or the like

>Stealing Mathia Corvinus I find it awful

No one is stealing anything.It is chauvinist hungarians that claim that he was full hungarian, and dismiss the fact that his father was romanian , because they are jealous that the same people that they call subhuman, ruled them.

>Also the guy will not respond anymore because he fucked himself over.

I was outside to take some cash.

>I made him see that we wuz dacian was a meme and he will probably cry during the night.

You are not dacian, you are bozgor.

>Populatia daco-traca s-a format din doua surse majore: populatii care au migrat dinspre Iran cu vreo 3000 de ani inainte de era noastra si populatii care au venit pe ruta Indo-Europeana. Acestia s-au amestecat cu localnicii care erau vanatori-culegatori. Cei care au venit dinspre Iran au adus agricultura. Cei care au venit dinspre Asia, au adus pastoritul.

Nu.Populatia traco-daca s-a format cu mult dupa ce existau vanatori-culegatori.

a fost un mix local(trac) - hunter-gatherer I2 in principal .Nu prea ne intereseaza subcladele lui L2 621 deoarece in Romania-Ukraina a aparut prima data deoarece aici se afla cea mai mare diversitate si majoritatea I2 din Romania e L621.
si sciti(daci) veniti din Stepa pontica - R1a, in principal z280

your whole post is a massive contradiction.
i'm not going to even bother. this is not because of lack of argumentation.
it's just when you contradict yourself there is no point in me arguing with it

degeaba ii zici ca nu stie ce citeste. el nu intelege chestii elementare.
uitata-te la ce a scris in trecut si la clar nu intelege ce scrie el macar dar altii.

Simply put you cannot bring evne one argument at the table and you are here only to shitpost your fringe theories.

tu vii cu chestii fringe frate.
nu itelegi notiuni ELEMENTARE din genetica.

tu din declaratii generale deduci chestii specifice de parca tu ai fii facut tu la facultate chestia asta.
numai vorbesc ca deduci chestii genetice si faci si afirmatii care nu sunt pe studiul ala. Dupa tine cucuteni erau daci.
Ma gandesc ca obiectele gotice gasite pe teritoriul romaniei tot dacii au facut. Habar nu ai cum se fac investigatiile astea.

esti in moarte cerebrala. lasa-ne sau mai fa 500 the theaduri cu we wuz dacians sa ne creada pe noi toti prosti. ma si doare in cur acum.

>Dupa tine cucuteni erau daci.

Nu am spus asta.Insa populatiile autohtone ce se trag din cele din Cucuteni s-au amestecat cu scitii daci, iar daci in antichitate erau deja un mix, chiar si mixati cu celti.

>Ma gandesc ca obiectele gotice gasite pe teritoriul romaniei tot dacii au facut.

Nu.

>Habar nu ai cum se fac investigatiile astea.

Eu am citit foarte multe studii arheologice si stiu cum arata dovezile arheologice romane si cele gotice.

they are clearly shitposting at this point
i agree with you. no wonder we are the butt of the joke on pol

>a bozgor replying to a bozgor

stop speaking in the name of the romanians.

Romanians are gypsy´s right ?

thats not what my blonde netherland gf says at night to me :)

Nice :D

sa le citesti si sa stii cum se fac is doua chestii diferite si asta se vede.

citesti declaratii generale. si nu intelegi cum s-au facut si dupa aia deduci chestii specifice care numai la tine le vad.
nimeni altcineva nu face deductiile astea absurde care le faci tu.

esti ca un taran care citeste notiuni de fizica sau mate pe net si zice ca stie el cum se la faca.
si deduce teorii stiintifice ca a citit studii. care normal o sa fie bazaconii.

esti sub orice jena.

as i said in other threads you are the problem with this country.

if someone does not agree with you bullshit he is a bozgor.
He can be someone from japan studying neutral history and telling you that what you concluded are made up you call him a bozgor like he would care what that means.

A reminder to whomever reads this that the national sport in Romania is blaming other. Even for their own stupidity.

Everyone is a genetic mutt. Wtf are you trying to prove here. Every individual from every country has a mix of genes from different ethnic groups.

So in an average German you will find some Slavic genes, just like in an average Romanian you will find some celtic genes.

There's no 100% pure Goth or 100% pure Celt.

Every individual has different genetic heritage in different proportions.

It's obvious that the Daco-Thracian genes could not have remained predominant after 2000 years, considering the extent of migration in these territories and interbreeding.

its what your mom tried to explain to me last night, but it was hard to understand with my cock in her mouth

L621 nu e o clada unitara, are o multitudine de subclade distribuite peste tot in Europa, in diferite proportii.

>So in an average German you will find some Slavic genes, just like in an average Romanian you will find some celtic genes.

There's no 100% pure Goth or 100% pure Celt.

No,you know nothing about anthropology,out of 2 parents usually a child ressembly more the other j,its not 50% from x and 50 from y.
You wont find any celtic in average romanian,you sound like the average guy who known nothing about anthropology and thinks the looks of a nation is just random.
Haplogroups tell NOTHING ABOUT A PERSON PHENOTYPE ,you saw those haplo maps and think that the average r1a guy from russia is the same as average r1a from greece,ITS NOT TRUE.A i1a carrier can mate with a nigger and the child will look mostly nigger usually but he will still carry i1a.

Reminder

>L621 nu e o clada unitara, are o multitudine de subclade distribuite peste tot in Europa, in diferite proportii.

Nu e peste tot in Europa, 1-2% nu conteaza.

>It's obvious that the Daco-Thracian genes could not have remained predominant after 2000 years, considering the extent of migration in these territories and interbreeding.

This is why I said that most romanians are not dacians, because as usual after 1700 years people interbreed and population exchange took place.

But proto-romanians were dacian.

mai ai ceva sa altri, javra?Hai jet ca ma cam plictisesti cu cacaturile care le scoti pe gura.Sa vii cu dovezi, nu cu vorbe.

severe romanian autism

as much as Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Mohamed were all Bulgarians

youtube.com/watch?v=o8VOLw2ZETY