Explain Yourselve Brit

>It has come to my attention these so called "Zombie Knives" are now illegal for you to have.

can you own green sporks, or serrated bread knives?

How did you get cucked so bad? is this what happens once gun rights go away?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86034812/#86034812
youtube.com/watch?v=I93ScpB2VQo
youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty much. you loose the right to just about every weapon you have.

>is this what happens once gun rights go away?

what are they supposed to do about it

Those are legal, the one that's illegal is a machete-axe that has been used in many murders.

>Be a brit
>Expect to have rights

Classic

Those look like they would get stuck on everything, that sword is fucking useless

>they cost $20 or 30 here
and are really cheap stamped, with string grip.

you'd be better of murdering with a golf club or cricket bat (I have never seen one)

They need to start handing out harsher sentences for even possessing one, and then maybe these guys will stop walking around with these 72 Megapixel shanks. Some of those nanks look like they have unlimited data, just streaming 4K video footage at lightning speed into your vital organs. The sentences they hand out for possessing a knife aren't intimidating enough, a lot of these guys don't care. When they set the minimum sentence for possessing a gun to 5 years, these niggas fixed up & started leaving it at lighties houses. If they could walk around with guns on them all the time, we'd be living in a different place. When that minimum sentence for carrying a nank goes up, the number of guys just carrying them around like oyster cards will go down. They should even add on more years the longer & more dangerous the nank. Give a man 10 years straight for possessing anything that looks like it can cut down an army of white walkers. Something has to be done or it will just keep getting worse, these youngers are getting braver & braver because they realised they don't need biceps when they have Valyrian steel tucked into their socks. Nah but look at that long one in the middle, are you a Somali pirate?

>you are right
they can raise the minimum sentence
I'll leave my spork at home, next to my testicles

>can you own green sporks, or serrated bread knives?
if you are 18 or over

vanu scum

I could kill someone with every one of those items. Why should I be allowed to walk the streets with those dangerous weapons?

How long until hammers and maces are illegal?

you mean one of these
if the criminals have spoons to attack you with, how will you defend yourself?

>In murikah I'm free to go anywhere except a federal building with a gun.
guns don't kill people, angry Muslims kill people, do we ban Assault-delivery-trucks?

For that matter, are pickaxes illegal?

>we need to control these dangerous weapons
Hammer time

we shall limit their length, and weight, and they must be transported in locked containers

hammers and pick axes are tools, there talking about young people stabbing each other to death and being able to buy these swords from the shop.

How the fuck do you lose a spoon? What is the kid doing with all those spoons?

i would pay money to see that little girl get obliterated trying to fire that thing.

>dat pic

Hilarious! And I say it as a Yank.
Now I want to see this character in a Hammer film or a Troma.

>but knives are tools
clear a trail, cut some rope
clean my fingernails, keep my freedom

do (YOU) thing that you are that dangerous? and can't be trusted with a pointy piece of metal? cavemen thousands of years ago had these, its the second oldest tool after a hammer rock

They haven't banned proper, functional knives so who cares.

>have this one instead

SHART

I feel more sad about that donkey's ears then the whole population of the UK and their abysmal laws

no. i have personally experienced the horrors of women at the range. its what convinced me that women dont generally like firearms because they treat them as toys.

>one inch at a time you loose a mile.
now put down that spoon, and nobody gets hurt

and put on some mittens, you cant have those bludgeoning instruments out

IN

How does shart appear on shirt?

OMG I want to fondle that gun.

>only been there with a few at a time, happened to be of the smart variety.
cleavage makes for very interesting brass catchers

>that pic
what an edgelord

Ban assault spoons! No one needs a teaspoon, what's wrong with stirring your tea with a stick? P

>you said GUN?

never mind...

i see tons of aussies and brits pushing this new insult but i never see even a single american get rustled by it. i thought you guys were supposed to be good at banter?

>SAD fact,
seem like half the Brits on here
are defending their own oppression.

that is some top notch brain-washing

>I thought an indian made it up.
Its not that clever, but rhymes nicely

no one here says "shart"

>>I thought an indian made it up.
it makes perfect sense now

How many times have we had a thread about Brits and "Zombie Knives"? Yeah, they're cucked, top wew. Fuck this place gets repetive and boring.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86034812/#86034812

Yup it's really stupid
youtube.com/watch?v=I93ScpB2VQo

Maybe some guys need to walk around with that shit on them, you that naive?? you from wales or the sw?

you are right, some people can't be trusted.

I kinda pity you, you don't have a single basic human right (not that we aren't following you onto that path as well), you can't even own any cutlery with the word zombie on it, and your only retort is a meme. I wonder if you are crying about your life while posting this.

Just buy some replicas of REAL weapons, say it's for "historical reenactment" or the like.

can you stab someone with a teaspoon?

>nank
>oyster card
>GoT refs

confirmed for liberal londonite hipster scum, fuck off to your mosque

are you new or just retarded?

They're a bit pointless though so it's not much of a problem.

I bought a Kabar and an 18" machete recently and I'd much rather have these than some flourescent HURR ZOMBIES BRUH 420 COOOOOL "zombie knife"

>They're a bit pointless though so it's not much of a problem.

Thats like saying, "free speech is pointless because I have nothing to say."

I hear zombie knives actually started when a manufacturer made them as hi-vis gear for emergency services. They were not wanted so they marketed them as being for zombies and started the trend.

(USER WAS SENT TO TOLERANCE CAMP FOR THIS POST)

As expected of the people owned by the Bank of England

youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw

We like to kick each others heads in in Britain and knives ruin the fun.

They should ban hands in Britain. Hands can be used to murder.

They're working on establishing Sharia courts for exactly that purpose

LOL, yeah flash that shitty 50.
We can buy them over here too Retard.

Ahh cutting off the hands

72 megapixel, hehhehe

Wait, how can you ban a knife? Like you can't have this shit at home? How the fuck does that work?

You don`t understand, is the freedom after brexit.

>chavs can no longer buy retarded nigger weapons
>this is somehow a terrible thing

Big dea, Germany banned swords from civilians already in the 13th century.

Just half a millenia and some late

that pic is missing the SHART
someone needs to fix that

That skull karambit is the most cringey, tacky thing I've ever seen

It's not the same. Their only purpose is to attract cod kiddies and manchildren. The kind of demographic I don't want carrying huge knives.

I see this errytime I go to shart in the mart.

>We can buy them over here too Retard.
you can't even buy a spoon, buck teeth.

selling cocaine and giving a free teaspoon with each baggie.

What purpose do these knives serve?

They increase Edge and Tipping Power +4