What went wrong?

What went wrong?

No finger stripes

First post.

>Fingerstripe fags.

attempting to pander to people like when in reality they will never be happy

His logo is drawn too skinny. Funny enough, I like the way Booth draws his Rebirth suit the best

Nothing. This is one of the better Rebirth titles and one of the better runs Nightwing has had.

Shameless pandering with no substance, it will make retards go "omg best run ever!" when in reality isn't adding anything other than cheap fanservice and character wanking.

Isn't that all of Rebirth?

This book has already given more personality to Dick's parents and more depth to his immediate family history and time in the circus than 75 years of comic books. It may not be your style, but you're buggin when you say it's shameless pandering with no substance.

Yes

user that is the same bait poster that post in every Nightwing/Grayson thread.

Because it was never important and it will be dropped the next time a new writer comes in.

He looks like Bruce.

>omg only one guy can dislike Nightiwng!!

You guys are fucking pathetic

He's kind of a Dick.

>character development is pointless because new writers ignore what came before them
Welcome to comics.
This book is still far more than shameless pandering with no substance. In visiting Dick's childhood living out of a tiny circus trailer and introducing a villain motivated by social justice and class warfare, Seeley gets to unpack issues in Dick's upbringing that most writers glance over or completely ignore.

he has a chad chin

>unpack
You have to go back.

Okay, samefag.

>introducing a villain motivated by social justice and class warfare

Nothing new, and the only point of that arc was to show how Dick is better than both. It's pandering that totally flew over your head apparently.

>pandering
>If I keep saying this buzzword I win the argument right...RIGHT!

Stop embarrassing yourself

I've seen kid Wally feel uncomfortable with Dick's wealth.
I've seen Dick's coworkers shocked when they find out his relationship to Bruce.
I've never seen anyone call him out for forgetting where he came from.

I mean, I've read basically every Dick Grayson appearance since the 80s, so I'm pretty sure I'm right, but please show me where I'm wrong.

Also, stop saying pandering. When everything is pandering, nothing is.

>Stop embarrassing yourself
Nigger we're on /co. The only person embarassing themselves is you for getting assblasted about a largely harmless series.

The costume or the book? Either way they both sucks.

Grayson ended.

Other than that, it's not the worst thing that could've happened.